It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Caught Off Guard by 911 Conspiracy Theorists

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
reply to post by jd140

Do you have a link for here saying that she knew?

Because now she is saying she wasn't told.

"A big can of worms when she accused the CIA of lying." Yeah, helping someone pad a resume. Parts of the CIA were pointing out that Iran wasn't a threat while Bush was trying to provoke something with them. The other half were saying they were a threat.

Half of the CIA is always lying.

Here you go.

If you require a differant source let me know or you can google it, turn the tv on, switch on the radio, read a news paper or talk to the guy living under a rock.

www.nypost.com...

She admitted to learning of it -- not of being told by the CIA, FTA:

She maintained, however, that she was not formally briefed on the methods by intelligence officers.

"We were told specifically that waterboarding was not being used," she said in reference to a CIA briefing she received in the fall of 2002.

She claimed that she subsequently was told by other lawmakers that they had been informed that the drowning-simulation technique, in fact, was being used to gather intelligence on terrorist plotters.

House Republican Leader John Boehner said the revelations were damning.

John Boehner was briefed. He's one of the Bush cronies in Washington. The CIA is claiming that they briefed her -- and that is likely a lie, and Pelosi is still saying it was a lie. If she "FIGURES OUT" that they are using the "enhanced interrogation techniques" -- it is not necessarily actionable because it wasn't in an official briefing.

Pelosi is no better or worse than the average coward in Washington. I don't LIKE her for that -- but it hardly rises to the level of being "in on it."

So she finds out from a friend -- maybe even John Boehner, who is playing the role of "shocked, shocked!" so very well, that they were waterboarding. In 2003, she would have had to launch an investigation and get someone on the record against the "Decider" during a time of war. If you remember, this was when all the Chicken-hawks were calling people traitors for even daring to speak out about war profiteering by the contractors.

You are doing a good job of helping Rush Limbaugh and Dick Cheney, keep the perpetrators from ever seeing justice. Pelosi is admitting to learning some hearsay of the truth -- which she can't officially act on. She'd have to get approval to launch an investigation and PROVE it was going on.

>> If it were me, I'd be screaming up and down Washington about hearing of the waterboarding. But of course, I'm not getting elected to office. If Pelosi had acted on hearsay, she would have been run out of town.

I knew all these people were aware of the issue -- and I was pissed. Going after Pelosi gets the perpetrators off the hook -- and this is exactly their intention.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I would have blown him off too.

He pretty much said if you don't investigate then you are untrutsworthy.

Like Bush said... you either believe us, or we will kill you.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join