It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mystery of IH870: the Ustica massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I know that one version of the Mig23 could carry up to 4 external fuel tanks. I do not know if that was the Libyan version. Time for me to hit the paper library instead of the virtual one. Be back later. Maybe the Mig story was fabricated to cover something else?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

thank you internos for sharing this very sad but very interesting event with us. you did an excellent job on your presentation of the story wich made it easy for me , to maybe understand what really happened to those people.

after considering all the possibility's , i would have to say the most likely explanation is the Mig fighter was near the passenger jet and one of the NATO planes shot at it and accidentally hit flight 870.

it's the only scenario that makes sense to me.

yes it could have been a bomb inside the plane but like you said nobody claimed responsibility for that ?

i don't think a Mig fighter from Libya would just shoot down a passenger jet to start a war either. that seems unlikely

it also seems unlikely they would shoot down the passenger jet to kill one person on board. they could easily kill him later on the ground somewhere.

i guess my question is:

was there any trace or evidence of any explosives found ? i couldn't tell from the video if there was anything burnt from an explosion.( i know there wasn't much left of the plane) was there evidence of anything being burnt where the main damage occurred ? i seen in the video where they were looking at the matting on the floor and it looked like a chemical burn or something ? i couldn't see it close up.

i will be interested in hearing about the true range of the Mig fighter also. i will give this some more thought and see what happens with other replies to this thread.

thank you again and star and flag from me

[edit on 18-5-2009 by easynow]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

No. sorry. I don't know the name of the secret weapon missile. but former president Francesco Cossiga said: " Resonance electromagnetic Missile shooted by a Mirage".
The question are: WHY use that secret weapon to shoot down a civilian DC9? What was the "REAL TARGET" that fly in tail near the DC9?
WHY NATO and Worldwide Intelligence Agency put COSMIC TOP SECRET and stop the italian's investigating magistrate? Why the wreckage of DC9 had retieved by a misterious submarine before the official retrieval?
May be a UFOs hunting on the Ustica Sky that night....

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Lebowski achiever

That ain't no MIG 23 fighter jet pictured in the mountain crash photos. It is an unside down fixed landing gear fabric-covered light aircraft similar to a Piper Cub or single-engined Cessna.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
quite a bit of info but its great i wonder how long it took you to do this.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just bumping this thread, as this tragic and mysterious case definitely deserves more attention.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
TG2 NEWS edition of the 13,30 of the day 8 May 2009. In a scoop realized from Riccardo Giacoia, it is reported of a group of motorcyclists "enduro", than during a turn between the silane slopes (Sila mountains) it has been run in a strange object, very similar to the snout of an airplane. The interviewed one, that it has wondered to remain in the anonymity, has supplied some important data: on property left at death the metallic one, according to the centaur, a matriculation number is read that it would lead back to a company that factory fuselages for military airplane. The Magistracy has opened an inquiry on the base of the found one.
I have found also the photo but the service is removed by the site of the TG2.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/affd3ea38fd3.jpg[/atsimg]

Is this a MIG?

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Taymour]

[edit on 16-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Taymour

No, that is WAY to large to be the nose of a Mig. It looks more like the nose of a small to medium sized military cargo transport maybe.

[edit on 7/15/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The deposition of the Former President Francesco Cossiga
Massacre of Ustica, new surveyings Felt Cossiga: a French missile

ROME - an excellent witness, the former President of the Republic, Francesco Cossiga, to reopen with its declarations the inquiry on the massacre of Ustica, the discouragement of Dc 9 of the Itavia in which 28 years died 81 people ago. Besides Cossiga it is felt like witness Giuliano Amato, to the times undersecretary to the presidency of the Council. The initiative is of the Public Prosecutors in Rome, Maria Monteleone and Erminio Amelio. According to Cossiga to center the airplane the 27 june 1980 would have been a missile “to resonance and not to launch impact” from an airplane of French military Marina (Navy). Now the Public Prosecutor, after the disposed recording of the investigating magistrate Rosario Priore, will verify through a rogatory one with France, made also in order to identify the military responsibles transalpini, the declarations of Cossiga. This last one in the February of the slid year explained that “they were our Secret Services who informed former Presiden of Council Giuliano Amato and me that they had been the French, with an airplane of Marina (navy), launch a missile not to impact, but to resonance. If it had been to impact not would be null of the airplane”. Cossiga added that “the French knew that the airplane of Gheddafi would be passed, than saved themselves because the Seisms informed it when it as soon as was taken off and decided to return behind”.

italian link archiviostorico.corriere.it...

[edit on 15-7-2009 by Taymour]

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Orchestrated by the French and everything was silenced by the Italians. Italian subservience to NATO is what keeps this mystery still hidden.
Of course the Italian silence for NATO's sake indicates how dependent is such a broken state from the western alliance. Without NATO, all politicians in Italy would have been hanged during the 60s
edit on 3-5-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join