It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medvedev Invites Ahmadinejad To SCO Summit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Medvedev Invites Ahmadinejad To SCO Summit

www.presstv.ir

Russian President Dmitry Medvedev has invited his Iranian counterpart to participate in an upcoming Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) summit.

Iran's ambassador to Russia, Mahmoud Reza Sadjadi, was quoted as saying by IRNA on Monday that President Ahmadinejad would attend the summit, which will be held in Russia's Yekaterinburg city.

Iran, an observer member since 2005, has been seeking to join the 9-year-old international organization since 2008.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Few very interesting news from todays PressTV coverage...

- Ive been personally waiting for SCOs stance in Iran issue since last big meeting in Moscow little over week ago - now we have it... Inviting Irans president to those tables is clear signal to NATO where this war mongering is leading us all.

- Open support for Iran from China and Russia is now waited!

Another interesting news... ( Naturally I will collect support for these from other news media channels too )

Iran hits back at Obama's war talk
www.presstv.ir...

US 'will' deploy missiles in Poland
www.presstv.ir...

Iran flexes muscles along eastern borders
www.presstv.ir...

WW3, anyone?

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
heres one for you

link

PRAGUE (AFP)--The Czech government said Friday it will dismantle a man-high razor wire fence erected around the U.S. anti-missile radar site southwest of Prague.

"The dismantling will begin as soon as possible," said foreign ministry spokesman Andrej Cirtek. He said the fence is no longer needed.

A February poll found that 72% of Czechs oppose the project

dated 15/05/09

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

I think all the time tables are now hurried up - SCO summits also came without foreknowledge - so we can assume that those are emergency meetings, because those are invited outside plans...

And what I can see - there are coming mobile launchers? --- Placed like right away... That was not the plan.

I have very bad feeling where we are heading fast, and blackout in Finish media doesnt help my concerns at all. Here is majority of the elite, which wants us to NATO like next day - but people are against it.

Medvedev said last week: Greatest threat is USA and NATO - and this remarkable alert was totally ignored in our media - doesnt fit to EU picture.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
More blow-back from America & Israels poor decisions. This is a product of reaping what you sew. Nothing more!

IRM

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Good,not a matter of if but when they will join.They need all the friends they can get,and it doesn't hurt to have two super powers in your corner who together along with other countries have a shedload of economic and military might

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
First they came for the Iraqi's...........But i was not an Iraqi so i did nothing.

Then they came for the Afghans........But i was not an Afghani so i did nothing.

Next they were coming for the Iranians.........................

I think Russia and China too know what the rest of the saying would read ?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The drums of war are coming, the SCO won't put up with all this 'expansion' in their backyard for much longer. From NATO's 'denfense' budget, it looks like they are thinking the same thing.

Here we go again. [puts helmet on]

EMM

new topics

top topics

join