It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire bars and hangouts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about vampire bars and hangouts in the U.S.? I'm not talking about those lame bars where emos and goths go to pretend they're vampires, but the real thing. I know that there used to be a few in New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina, and I know that there are some still in Chicago, San Fransisco, New York and various other major cities. More specifically, I am looking for one in Arizona, since that is the region I am limited to, but really information on any vampire bar in the U.S. will be great. Thanks

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Are you talking about a bar, where....real "Vampires" go?

And by real, I mean mythological vampire, blood sucking, immortal, pasty skin etc.

If you are looking for themed bars the the yellow pages should give you some luck.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
[edit on 18-5-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimson616
Does anyone know anything about vampire bars and hangouts in the U.S.? I'm not talking about those lame bars where emos and goths go to pretend they're vampires, but the real thing. I know that there used to be a few in New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina, and I know that there are some still in Chicago, San Fransisco, New York and various other major cities. More specifically, I am looking for one in Arizona, since that is the region I am limited to, but really information on any vampire bar in the U.S. will be great. Thanks

Here you go: vampires.meetup.com...

I've used the site before for corporate recruiting purposes in AZ, meetup.com is the main site. Vampires are not real, that's all I'm saying on that topic but figured I'll provide a link if you're looking for some people who think they are in AZ.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Mythical vampires are not real, but a "Vampire" can be very real. These bars and so called hangouts you are looking for are closed off to people who probably much like yourself do not drink blood.

www.sanguinarius.org...

This site I stumbled upon awhile ago when I began my thirst for the crimson fire. Hope this helps. The site used to and may still have a posting for gatherings.

[edit on 083131p://31b5 by VampireZio]

top topics

join