It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any updates on the Dr. Jonathan Reed dead alien incident/hoax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This to me is a pesonal favorite UFO lore story. If true it represents a real and amazing case of an actual ufo encounter and proof that aliens are not immortal. Something about the story has always rung true to me despite its absolutely outlandish claims. However whenever i try to read more into the story i find most credible websites consider this to be a hoax, yet provide little tangible reasons to solidify this claim other than opinions. Honestly it most likely is a hoax, but i just want to know why we should believe that.

Here is a brief summary of the event

[edit on 18-5-2009 by hiii_98]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Here you go.

Plenty of stuff there, a lot of it recent too.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   
still waiting for his video to comeout that he can teleport using "alien dimensional bracelet" bracelet... if this video will come out and he can teleport infront of the public or camera.. i would say he is a real witness..for now he still a big HOAX!

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by adspie
still waiting for his video to comeout that he can teleport using "alien dimensional bracelet" bracelet... if this video will come out and he can teleport infront of the public or camera.. i would say he is a real witness..for now he still a big HOAX!

Yeah, let's see that video, i remember once, with Jaime Mausan
, he promised to show *live* this artifact, the day came, lots of armed security around, lots of people, then he came, and went away as he came
, the explanation, they 'got a call' or something like that warning them that the time was not right, and that it should be postponed for a later date, of course, that day hasn't arrived yet, how are those dvd sells doing? Even Jaime Mausan seems to be avoiding the case these days

But of course he has a new dvd out! apparently he has enough resources and time for a new dvd but not to show a device that would turn him into the richest man in the world, and would also make sure human history would change, forever.

That alone speaks more to me than any other issue with his claims.

top topics

join