It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsay Graham Slams Ron Paul & Libertarians Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

What else can I say. Until the Republicans wake up and realize that change is here that we want true freedom and true small government they will not win another major election. Ill vote for a Democrat before I vote for another neo con. I want them ALL out of office. Neo Con ideology is dead get over it. This scumbag has a lot of nerve after voting for the Patriot Act & TARP

[edit on 18-5-2009 by tjeffersonsghost]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
They are all part of the same coin, they have no difference, just playing it under different names, i.e left and right. There is no such thing as left and right.

Why are the obama maniacs, not calling for obama to stop the bombing in pakistan etc... Rationalising, there pick, they think what he does is ok, and he is no different to the neo cons, lol.

People should always remember that people run the president, full stop.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm simply resigned to the fact that nothing will change short of revolution.....I used to be wary of uttering the "r" word in public, but I'm just no longer afraid of these bastards...It is my feeling that the PTB knows their influence is slipping...they are weaker now than ever, and just like a mortally wounded animal, they are acting their fiercest just before they expire...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My Response To Mr Lindsey Graham....

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I guess they could go the Democrat route and lie more then their opponent to get elected.

How are you liberals enjoying President Obamas ever increasing government and his military stance on Pakistan?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Great vid....Graham is such a tool......but he's really no different than the rest of the spineless jellyfish stinking up the halls of congress...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tjeffersonsghost

Yeah, the democracts and the republicans are all from the same tarnished and abusive marriage.

It's this simple, when you guys vote every year, they offer you two bowls of *snip*. Your job is the choose the color. Furthermore you don't even get to do that, some bureaucrat Electoral College does.

Voting for nobody is taking more of a stand than voting for any of them. As long as you have this kind of Capitalist system, you will always have scandal and mis-trust.

The system requires it to function properly, which is why it needs to be gutted and rebuilt.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Graham...what GD scumbag.

He hears the boos...then it's suddenly WAR WAR WAR.

Frickin neo con piece of S.

It looks like Republicans are trying to keep Libertarians down....and it looks as if they are having some trouble in doing so.

I don't know why he keeps mentioning Ron Paul in his speeches...as this is the second one i've seen him do it.

I don't think it's helping him.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thought I'd add this. Mark Sanford, the Governor of S.C....had something to say about Lindsay Graham's comments....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow, I never thought any politician would outright advocate authoritarianism. It's essentially political suicide.

Or perhaps Senator Graham doesn't understand that the opposite of libertarianism is authoritarianism. Authoritarianism is in direct conflict with everything our forefathers stood for when they founded this nation.

What a disgrace, its pretty obvious that the Republican party is about to die, when Republicans in power don't even understand the foundations of their ideology. The original Republicans (the ones who freed the slaves) stood for radically libertarian policies for the time.

I just can't believe that people (a few of them) are clapping for this fool as he proclaims fascism as the true ideal of the GOP. Absolutely disgraceful.

I don't care if you're a liberal or a conservative, if you're not a libertarian you really don't belong in America. Seriously, its not the right country for you. Authoritarians might feel more at place in countries like Zimbabwe, North Korea or Myanmar.

new topics

top topics

join