It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting near yosemite national park

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I just signed up a couple days ago and a while back ago in a little town called Sonora,California has had some unusual ufo sightings lately.

One of the sightings was a short time a good sized meteorite landed about 5 miles away from my house on an indian reservation. The meteorite smashed into a barn and when the people went to try to find out what the heck it was (since it had like 7 sonic booms before smashing the ground) i could hear and see it coming through the atmosphere over my house in the night it looked spectacular. But anyways thats just the start to the story. This is one night later.I did not see the craft firsthand but my brother and dad did , but there was a huge orb about the size of a dime to a nickle with blindingly white light in the air in the pitch black but did not shine on anything around my house. The craft hovered for about a minute in one fixed spot and slowly started moving towards the left side of my house then my brother said it disappeared an left behind something that looked like water ripples. this is just some of the weird things i seen in my town but they nay be for a different thread.

About a week and then a month later the craft had reappeared going over the same horizon when this time i seen it first hand. All im saying is it was not a baloon or military craft it was a big white circle in the sky that dissapears leaving behind something like water ripples...
i hope you like this post
Rendrag

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by rendrag69
a huge orb about the size of a dime to a nickle with blindingly white light

Since you state that it was both huge and also dime size, was it dime size merely due to the ditance from your dad and brother? Was it just light or did it appear to have structure.

Also, from being an avid watcher of UFO Hunters, I recall Bill stating that Sonora has been a long time UFO hotspot. I think this was mentioned on the giant triangle episode. Has this been your experience or do you recall reading anything like this in your local media (not that I would expect you would lol) or perhaps hearing accounts from others in your area?

Oh and

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Cool story, no proof though, pics or other witness statements would be nice.

FYI, Grammar and sentence structure are your friends.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

This is rendrag
hey sorry i didnt get to u earlier they banished me for somthing i didnt do ... but it was huge when i got to saw it it was at least 15 20 miles out and from that far a dime is pretty big lol but no it was just a solid orb no machinery or anything like that so ill look on youtube i think they have one of it maybe but ill get back to ya..... well i found it hope it works

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by not_ontopic]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by not_ontopic]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by frey51

Hey thats what you get when you only have about 3 hours of sleep the past three days... but heres my proof now. But alas nothing is good enough to try to explain something that no one else has seen in the world

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Where is a camera when ya need it.
Thats what I felt like.

Keep pluggin

1 101010

--Watcher

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by not_ontopic

Heres another one same type but did not see it explode like in this vid.Not a remake and i seen this.This is near my house

www.youtube.com...

ENJOI

top topics

join