It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from finland 2!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
New guy in here! Ufos/paranormal phenomena/nwo those are the things that i'm

interested in at the moment. In generally my interest started when i did have some

sort of out of body experience. Don't know what else to say. I'm a bit shy male 32

years old. Never been a good "presenter". Sometimes i find quite hard to say/write

things in english. Well maybe thats just a lack of "rehearsal".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
UFOs & OBE? Oh my, you have found a home and have much reading to do here on ATS!

Welcome & thanks for introducing yourself! Nice avatar too!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pets_step

Welcome! There's lots of great info to look around.

Cheers!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thank you for your kind words!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hi welcome!

Last year I worked in Helsinki for around 3 month and found everyone helpful and friendly - let's hope you find ATS the same.

Peace!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pets_step

Hei pets_step,

welcome to ATS, hope to see you around

mvh,

mcog x

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Where all the good metal comes from these days.Welcome to ATS,hope you like!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Conspiracies, such as the ones often mentioned on ATS, are surely becoming more well-known in Finland.

We have some local ones too. Such as the Lex Nokia. There was a new law seriously restricting the privacy of worker's internet communications in Finnish companies. Then it was found out that Nokia, the telecom giant, had been lobbying heavily to get that law passed.

Of course, all Finnish politicians were totally unable to understand the technological and human rights issues. They just did what the big corporation told them to do. Of course, the minister in charge of communications has been found to be quilty of corruption before...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS friend!

I hope you enjoy yourself and congratulations on joining up, you can't be that shy

I look forward to your contributions.

~Keeper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Welcome here my fellow countryman!

In ATS you will face everything - not just UFOs but all the headlines and topics, which are silenced in our one sided media... Nice to get more nordics around here, our population is so brainwashed in general - to believe only 2-3 media outlets - and just their truth. ( I think situation is same all over... )

Hope you enjoy your stay - and educate your self with plenty of good friends in here!

See you in threads!

new topics

top topics

join