It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Fears Losing Control In Chaos-Plagued World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Daniel Estulin reporting on the Bilderberg suggests that they are torn between two options..

Either deliberately let the entire econmoy fail and reduce the worlds population or have a long slogging recession... Either way, it seems that the Bilderbergs are beginning to feel the pinch themselves.

Obvioulsy they may not be too worried about finances.. I think they are concerned about all their plans being exposed and hat the people of Earth are, again, learning to stand up and shout a loud and resounding

NO!!!

Many of the MSM have been reporting on things getting better and many people are trying to re-invest into the system.. Many are trying to get a foot hold back into the economy, but it may all be for nothing. Apparently, it is a false hope...

Estulin called the “bank stress tests” recently conducted as being “little more than a shameless hoax based on the irrational assumption that the economy wont get as bad as it already is.”
www.prisonplanet.com...

I like the bit where he says that if everyone went to the bank today and drew out some cash, the entire system would collapse instantly.

Why don't we have a 'National Draw-your-money-out-of-bank' day...
you know, once a year... make it a public holiday too.. a bit like Christmas or Easter.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I like the idea of 'Draw your money out' day , once a year would definately remind them bank bigwigs.bilderberg's who's in charge, and it ain't them .....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Dis/Mis-information.

The masters of industry are looking forward to their consolidated world aristocracy. One more complete, more ordered than the current one. All they need to do is allow certain memes to filter through the collective mind.

How could they be "afraid" to lose power when there is no power STRUGGLE. No one is fighting these people.. maybe with bullhorns and signs, even through legal channels, but that is no use when the court protects the ones who empower them.

edit:damn, this is like the pig discussing scenarios for his slaughter. They want us to sit and speculate "oh no the bilderbergs are gonna kill us but now they don't know which way is better AHHH". Just more black hole siphoning of our minds and souls, further depleting the energy of those who speculate. lol I myself do this.. but I'm waiting for my team mates to storm the field..

We need to get out of the huddle and show them just how worthless their creations are to us. The money, the plastic life, the cars, the houses.

Before you grow a crop, you till the soil, you break the dead crust preventing the life blood, the new blood, the living dirt to rise and give rise to what it may.

TILL THE SOIL

THERE IS A VIRUS AND WE ARE THE ANTIBODIES

Until they fear walking outside a door, no progress will be made.

*This message is fiction

[edit on 18-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Comfort is their most effective collar.

Why change something when you're comfortable, why build a new chair when your old one still supports you with cushioning, separating you from the hard cold frame, the cold hard facts.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by depth om]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
the economy is in the crapper. the only thing keeping it afloat is false numbers. the whole system is controlled by computers so they can adjust to suit their needs. they are trying to portray that all is well and getting better while in the background things are falling apart.

learn to become self sufficient is the best advice i can give

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I agree with Warrenb, you have to learn to become self-sufficient. I think it was probably part of their plan to make us so dependant on everything. Learn to fish, learn to recognize eadible plants, berries and nuts. Earth has a wide variety of food that people dont know they can eat. Read on how to survive in the wilderness. Survivorman is a show that airs that is awsome if you want some techniques on how to survive with nothing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Self sufficiency may be the only way..

Consider what will happen if they make the economy collapse?
Who will have the money to buy food, or even produce food?

And if this flu thing kicks off big time, then who will have the cash for any medicines?

Perhaps they are relying on the flu to hit hard, then drop the economy... millions die, economy/bankers/governments blamed but there will be so few people left that it just wont be worth complaining or worrying about..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I have often wondered this myself. I thought perhaps there were many unknowns that could allow things to easily spiral out of their control.

That being said, this info could have been purposely leaked, however I this is genuine and they are scared of losing control.

The strategy of the NWO is definitely very fascinating to me. There are so many implications and ramifications of their power structure and their decisions that are being made.

new topics

top topics

join