It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU offices evacuated due to fire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   

EU offices evacuated due to fire

news.bbc.co.uk

A fire has broken out in the basement of the headquarters of the European Commission in Brussels, officials say.

A BBC correspondent near the Berlaymont building says thick smoke can be seen pouring from the roof. Several fire engines and ambulances are outside.

Information officer Nico Keppens said security personnel had told him that there was a fire in the press room.

"I think everybody was evacuated. There was no panic," he told the BBC. People have been told to keep a safe distance.

Mr Keppens said there was no information on the cause of the blaze. There have been no report
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
let it all burn to the ground. I hope all the new great ideas will be lost in this one.

funny thing that in such a secured building the detectors failed to alarm the staff. as I heard on TV the fire is still out of control.

accident? I doubt that. I belive someone was pissed on that NWO agenda. I know a lot of groups who would love to be blamed for this.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
already existing thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6320532#pid6320532

so please close mine. thanks and sorry

join