It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US journo claims Bhutto was killed on Cheney's orders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   

US journo claims Bhutto was killed on Cheney's orders

www.thaindian.com

New York, May 18 (ANI): A special death squad assassinated Pakistan’s former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto on the orders of former US Vice-President Dick Cheney, an Arab TV channel has reported.

“Cheney was the chief of the Joint Special Operation Command and he cleared the way for the US by exterminating opponents through the unit and the CIA. General Stanley was the in-charge of the unit,” The Nation quoted US columnist Seymour Hersh, as saying.

The US death unit killed Bhutto because she had told Al-Jazeera TV about the assassination of Osama Bin Laden, Hersh said.

The US le
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Well who knows....

But I am positive someone in the bush admin had something to do with it

It's all a chain of events.

Put Mussarraf into power, have pakistan under a state of emergency, oh oh then Bhutto arrives.

It just makes you wonder how many other such incidents such as this there are.

If anyone has other sources that solidifies this claim please post it.

www.thaindian.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Interesting news S&F! This could be the very same infamous "jackal" squads of the C.I.A that have been doing dirty bussiness in Latin America etc.[Except that the economic hitmen already did their job in Pakistan...]
If the story of Bhutto is true, it will inveil the whole "intentional ongoing" war on terror and the beginning of that conspiracy since 911

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Not Seymour Hersh again........

The most gullible investigative journalist strikes again.*

I guess his claims that US soldiers raped kids didn't go as he planned so he had to come up with something else?

*Hersh was once called this by the JFK administration.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by RRconservative]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
more than interesting. for sure her death was very comfortable for US strategy on Pakistan. very likly to be so. s and f.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
I guess his claims that US soldiers raped kids didn't go as he planned so he had to come up with something else?

lol

You know what
You should read this trilogy book called Blowback

Rape and U.S. soldiers, not an uncommon relation

Next thing your going to say is that there's never been rape by U.N Peacekeepers either

join