It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never having to go through the death process...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Little One
reply to post by ahnggk

"Or, perhaps I have a lot of faith that the concept of having someone looking out for us is appealing to A LOT of people so I WANT to believe but science and common sense tells me only idiots walk paths blindly."

Science plays an important role in proving that God is who He says He is. The ONLY source that we have available to us to lead us on the path to eternal life is the inspired word of God. As the above poster mentioned, many people have their own perspectives and point of view. Since there are many opinions on what truth is and what isn't, then we need to look at the evidence provided to back any particular point of view or opinion that is given. If anybody has a problem accepting the Bible as the inspired word of God then they should look at the mountain of scientific evidence I've provided in a thread I started yesterday that deals with this.

In closing, and I will make this my last response to your questions so that I don't take your topic off-track, NO we will not all die, and YES it will happen in this generation. I have some off-time this week so I'll be posting the evidence to also back up these statements in a separate thread.

God bless

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes but the thing is no evidence of God's work has ever been concretely proven to alot of people...so how can we call it evidence?

-Kyo

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I will be all over your thread! Thank all of you for walking me through this issue I tend to ponder far to often.

Peace and Love,

new topics

<< 1   >>

join