It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream visions of moon breaking up?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I believe these dreams should be taken more from a symbolic perspective rather than literally. Remember, dreams are always encrypted in a way.

For example, take the Moon. In egyptian mythology the Moon is represented by the female goddess ISIS.
Now, which monument is dedicated to ISIS that we know of? The Statue of Liberty of course. Thus the moon breaking up could be translated into the Statue of Liberty breaking up or being hit. Going deeper into the symbology, as the Statue represents Liberty, the message being passed could be that of liberty being stripped off American citizens.

Looking from another perspective, ISIS also represents the dollar symbol $ (which has 2 lines II). Therefore, your dream could also be translated into an economic collapse or even worse a collapse of the monetary system.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwishicould

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Originally posted by kaleshwar
Has anyone had dreams or visions of the moon breaking up?

I ask because I have recurring dreams of the moon breaking up and I also have precognitive dreams and thus I know the difference. And this dreams of the moon breaking up has all signs of a precog dream (though I sure hope it isn't).

What happens? Does it fall into the earth?

You're remembering, not seeing the future, hence Pre.

Peace

wrong, "cognition" basically means the process thought, and pre means before, so he basically knows before, it happens, thats what precognitive/precognition means

Cognition=The process of knowing; the consciously or sub-consciously comprehended senses; a comprehension of subjectivity; A result of a cognitive process

Pre=Before, in front of

I know that my mom's birthday is in November. I have precognition of it.

Nothing that is happening, has not happened before. Aspects may change, but events do not. Precognition is also called Deja-Vu.

Everyone has it, some pay closer attention then others and some forget all together. "What goes around, comes around"...surely you have precognition of that statement.

Peace

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

[color=limegreen]Found this interesting pic that made me think of this thread. and what it could look like.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
hey kalesh,

Last night i had the same dream as you. I;ve also experienced so called 'precog' dreams before. could this mean something?

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwar

I have had a similar dream. It happened about two years ago, however it was so intense I shall never forget. I was in the back yard with my mother and
someone else, and we were marveling at how large the moon seemed. It seemed to be growing larger and larger, seemed so close I could reach out and touch it. Then it cracked and there was a loud boom that shook the earth and the Moon actually fell to the earth. Then I woke up. I have yet to have this dream again, but it felt real, and I am not a pre-cog but it seems like it was a
message of some kind.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
This is interesting because the web bot is predicting a significant lunar impact that sends a lot of debris to Earth this year, and it also predicts world government will somehow lie or mislead about it. Web bot is also predicting a coastal event, like coasts being flooded, within the next 4 or 5 years.

It will definitely be interesting to see how all this turns out.

Really? I didn't know about the web bot predicting a lunar impact sending lots of debris to earth!
I had heard that they don't want people posting their reports, also. that their last report was dire. You got a link to that?

I do experience precog dreams. They are more like HD compared to a B&W tv, but there is also just a sense of knowing that goes with it.

I have had two Precog type dreams about the Moon in recent months.

In one, I am with my old mum. I am trying to get her to a community centre so that she can be with others, she's a bit freaked out. I want to get back and be with my own two kids. There's a traffic jam, lots of people panicing. There is a meteor type thing slowly heading towards earth, it's huge. Then more appear.

The next dream I have to get to the shops and use a small boat (or dingy) because there has been flooding.

A few nights later I dream that I am in my mother's livingroom. I look out the window. It has suddenly gone strangely dark, and there is flooding outside. The water was black and sitting at an angle. The moon was a strange and a dark colour.

I found it strange that my mother was in both these "dreams". After reading about the coming eclipse on the 22nd of this month, I realised that it's My mum's birthday on the 23rd July, and remembered the dreams.

I wonder if there will be flooding or some meteor activity around the end of July?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join