It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream visions of moon breaking up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Has anyone had dreams or visions of the moon breaking up?

I ask because I have recurring dreams of the moon breaking up and I also have precognitive dreams and thus I know the difference. And this dreams of the moon breaking up has all signs of a precog dream (though I sure hope it isn't).

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshwar

I ask because I have recurring dreams of the moon breaking up and I also have precognitive dreams and thus I know the difference. And this dreams of the moon breaking up has all signs of a precog dream (though I sure hope it isn't).

What happens? Does it fall into the earth?

You're remembering, not seeing the future, hence Pre.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Yes they do start to fall to the earth, which is where this dream stops. Also I am having another recurring dream in which there are lots and lots of huge meteors falling on the earth. This could be the second part of the first dream.

As for the name pre an old saying comes to mind "A rose by any other name smells just as sweet." As in regardless of the name given to it or whatever I have had many dreams in which I saw the future and these came true and also helped me immensely in business. All my "future dreams" (except these two, if they are "future dreams") are of a personal nature or about my business.

Also I do not have the ability to target any single event or such and obtain a dream of that, the dreams come of their own accord. And before anyone asks, No I have not had a dream of winning the lottery or seeing the lottery numbers, though I hope to.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Perhaps you watched the 2002 version of "The Time Machine" where the moon broke up and caused a major catastrophe sometime in the future. Even if you didn't see the movie perhaps you saw a trailer and it stuck in your head or even if you do have precognitive type visions perhaps you saw a vision of the making of the moon breaking up in the movie.

Then again maybe you mistake another object falling from the sky as being the moon and certainly someday probably several times in Earth's future large objects will fall from the sky.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshwar

So you assume you have some sort of ability which makes it possible for you to dream about events yet to happen ?

Why come to this conclusion ?

Do you think you may just be regurgitating information ?

I was convinced I was abducted as a child but never told anyone.

I watched the movie Communion about 3 months ago and the "image" I had in my head of my supposed abduction was a scene from the movie !

You could argue that "well duh, its standard grey abduction procedure ".

But Oscars Raison says "nuh uh"

(Trying hard not to be an ass)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   
You should really take notes of the dreams you experience. Certain dream patterns may relate to something bothering you within reality.

Though, there has been a lot of fuss about the Moon here at ATS lately. I wonder if it is going to crumble?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   
They say with precognitive dreams you'll always have a trigger dream, which is a dream that you'll have always before the precog dream.

The only way to really know for sure is to keep a dream journal.

I am a big dream person, but IMO I feel dreams are just dreams, but yes I've had dreams about the moon breaking up, I've had dreams about the mood and other planets becoming very close to earth or actually even landing on earth without causing any damage but just sitting there like a pair of mickey mouse ears.

I think it's possible that dreams may some how tie in to nature and "electricity" of the world but I think most dreams are simply created by nice little chemicals in our brains and the data it is subjected to.

But yeah, you should keep a dream journal if you don't and then you can look and see what kind of dreams you're having after the moon dream and see if it has anything to do with your precog dreams for sure, you'll also be able to see the cycle and possibly even predict when your moon dreams will be.

They also say, once you talk about your dreams you'll never have that same exact dream again as you have un locked it from you un conscious mind, but I think there is some fault to that theory.

Also there is a neat site like livejournal but for dreams, and you log your dreams into it, the times, dates, lucidity, emotions, actions EVERYTHING lol and then it looks up key words that you had in your dream and tells you what it means and others can read your dreams and de code them for you if you wish and you can read others dreams, It's really fun and interesting.
The site is www.dreamjournal.net

Good luck with figuring it all out!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
i had a dream onetime about this... i had it for a week strait every time it occoured every 20th day of every month for a year hence 20:12

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Yes they do start to fall to the earth, which is where this dream stops. Also I am having another recurring dream in which there are lots and lots of huge meteors falling on the earth. This could be the second part of the first dream.

As for the name pre an old saying comes to mind "A rose by any other name smells just as sweet." As in regardless of the name given to it or whatever I have had many dreams in which I saw the future and these came true and also helped me immensely in business. All my "future dreams" (except these two, if they are "future dreams") are of a personal nature or about my business.

Also I do not have the ability to target any single event or such and obtain a dream of that, the dreams come of their own accord. And before anyone asks, No I have not had a dream of winning the lottery or seeing the lottery numbers, though I hope to.

"The wheel in the sky keeps on turning, I don't know where I'll be tomorrow"

I used to love watching the roulette ball going round the track...but I promise...it will fall in. The "gravity" of the situation you speak already knows you, it's just hard to believe when you start remembering it...there is no such thing as luck. We figure 8...ashes ashes we all fall down.

Sorry, cryptic is more fun....keeps your mem on track

Peace

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
yes i have had the exact same dream, in my dream it was during summer in the daytime, and was laying on back watching the moon, as it broke up into peices. they also started to fall.
fuggin crappy spelling, we need spell check on here!!18-5-2009 by MR BOB]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Quite but no... the moon is actually moving AWAY from earth at like 3 cm a year or something like that sorry to burst your bubble

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
For my own interest, I too am curious how you know the difference between precog dreams and regular ones. (Really - I find the topic fascinating!)

I haven't dreamed of the moon in ages. Last time was shortly before the whole Georgia thing and the moon was the scariest blood-red I've ever seen.

Do you have any other indicators in your dream - some kind of time frame (or other visual time cues that would tell you a time frame)? Maybe it's not necessarily this lifetime you are remembering.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rendrag69

Not if it gets hit by a meteor from behind

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I also had a VERY realistic dream where I was in a very large city (maybe New York? I don't remember) but fireballs started falling from the sky in the middle of the night. Impossible to run from, and it shook me up a lot. I'm sure its just brain chemicals, but it sounds very similar to the dreams that you are having!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I had a dream Friday night, 5-15-09.
I was talking to someone about the fact that the moon was part of a large body that hit the earth millions of years ago, and the moon is the coalescence of the left overs. The moon should contain material from Earth, and the earth should have material from the moon. I was also looking at a map from overhead and trying to find out where the Earth was struck, if there was any type af scar left, that had been eroded away.
The reason why we were looking into this was because of Earthquakes, that had something to do with the moon, and is pull on the Earth.
I looked up at the moon and it was not Whole and it had a ring of debris.
I woke up then.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

What happens? Does it fall into the earth?

You're remembering, not seeing the future, hence Pre.

Peace

wrong, "cognition" basically means the process thought, and pre means before, so he basically knows before, it happens, thats what precognitive/precognition means

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This is interesting because the web bot is predicting a significant lunar impact that sends a lot of debris to Earth this year, and it also predicts world government will somehow lie or mislead about it. Web bot is also predicting a coastal event, like coasts being flooded, within the next 4 or 5 years.

It will definitely be interesting to see how all this turns out.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
It was interesting to see that quite a number of people have similar dreams and the webbot thing too. I am still hoping that this is just a dream (and nothing more) or at least that it doesn't happen in my lifetime.

reply to post by CeltAngel

Its really difficult to put into words. The "feeling" of the dreams are slightly different. You need to actually have a number of precog dreams and normal dreams within a few days (or while you remember other dreams clearly) then you can actually feel the difference. I have dreams almost everyday (and usually more than 1 per day) also I have 2 to 3 precog dreams per week so I was able to pick out the feeling.

reply to post by verylowfrequency

No I have not seen that movie or its trailers, or much of any movie for that matter (apart from on the web).

Yeah it could be another object and it could be anytime so thats a possibility.

reply to post by trilateral_insignia

So you assume you have some sort of ability which makes it possible for you to dream about events yet to happen ?
Yes

Why come to this conclusion ?
Because as I said in another post many of them have come true and/or help me greatly in business.

Do you think you may just be regurgitating information ?

I do not think so mainly because there have been too many dreams too many of them coming true with information that I do not have in any way other than the dream.

reply to post by pop_science

Yes I do keep a journal, and if it is true that once you talk about the dream you will not have them again then it surely does not apply to me or my family, we always discuss our dreams every morning and yet we have recurring dreams. Also a lot of people with nightmares tell a ton of people and still have nightmares...

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i had a dream like this when i was younger. i was with a group of people and we were all watching the moon for some reason. i got the feeling that we were waiting for something to happen, but i didn't know what. then something about the moon changed. it looked like rockets were shooting from it. i think huge pieces were coming off the moon and falling down to earth. everyone knew it was the end. we all watched and waited. then i woke up.

what you call precog dreams, i call soul dreams.
i haven't been able to dream like this in a while.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rendrag69

Quite but no... the moon is actually moving AWAY from earth at like 3 cm a year or something like that sorry to burst your bubble

Really? 3.8cm to be precise according to nasa. You haven't burst my bubble, that's the moons job.
Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join