It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival and self sufficiency free ebooks.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Excellent thread Applesandoranges! I have got a lot to learn here. Thank you for bringing all of this together, beats going on a scavanger hunt!
S & F!

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Excellent info. I haven't gone through much of it yet, but all of the herbal information I find interesting.

Now, if I can print some of these out, I can replace my old survival book that I took camping a few too many times. Missing some important chunks in that book.

Thanks!

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Absolutely Great Info! This is will take a lot of reading and printing, but it will be worth it.

Everyone should remember to print this stuff, I have seen a lot of people saying it is saved on their computers for when they need it. There are a vast amount of scenarios that will render your computer useless either immediately or when the battery goes dead.

Print and make a binder, maybe a few binders, and then share and practice the info with your families and friends. It doesn't have to be "conspiracy" based. Just take your binders and go for nature hikes, start a garden with the kids, go camping, whatever. You can "practice" and learn without anybody realizing it!

Pay special attention to edible wild plants, and herbal medicines. These things will be crucial when SHTF or if you are ever lost in the woods. Minor injuries, infections, and dehydration are the number one killers in the wild. It doesn't take a bear or AK47 to kill you, more than likely it will be a sharp stump that hobbles you, a minor scrape or cut, or some bad water that causes stomach issues and dehydrates you quickly.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Thankyou guys again for taking the time to read these and downloading them. Appreciate it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is a link to many books on the subjects you like. Please check it out, share with your friends. It is updated regularly!

www.4shared.com...

Namasté

chemtrailswitzerland.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
S & F.....thanks for the links. Excellent work!

posted on Aug, 11 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thank you for very useful information. Self-Sufficiency would be the way of the future...

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Just another thanks for the links on the first page. It is amazing how much information on self efficiency and survival...

Do hard copies folks. Don't just keep it on the hard drive. That is my advise.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxxcosta
Do hard copies folks. Don't just keep it on the hard drive. That is my advise.

Good advise. I also recommend getting a hold of one of those little MP3 players that can also act as a pdf reader and keep them on there. you can buy or as I am doing make a solar charging station for it. It doesn't take the place of hard copy but its yet another back up.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a good thread to keep at the top of the board, and on "my ATS."

Just doing my part. Bump.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Ummmm maybe I am missing something. How exactly does you post about a recent attempted terrorist act tie into the topic you posted it in (Survival and Self Sufficiency free ebooks)??

But I am ROFL about the Monty Python comment

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
These are awsome really awsome but do you have some about what bugs you can eat.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow there's a lot of info in here, I'll have more than enough to look through, great, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
OK there a lot to read here is there anything just for begginers?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join