It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Of Nirubu??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
"A LITTLE UPDATE ON MY POST.
Before i posted these video links i realised the the person posting them seemed like a bit of a nirubu true beliver cos of his name and other posted videos, but regardless the videos are great..but ive just seen another video were all the belivers say that on the 15th of May (when this video was suposidly made) planet x would be visable. Now thats just added extra doubt if the video even belongs to him... "

Alright lads n lasses, not sure if thses have been put or if im posting in the right section, buti only got the link yesterday and thats when they were recorded.

I dont know the guy who recorded the video, but here are the links to his recording on you tube. This is what i was sent from a friend who recived them..

I think ill leave a post asking him to try recording today same time to see if it is there again.

Re: planet x Re: planet x
The following are the videos I just uploaded which I had shot about 18 hours ago:

There's definitely something out there!!! look for yourself! I used my Nokia N73 cell phone to make these. Point your camera at the sun an hour before sunset and zoom!! and it should appear like it did to me as soon as the camera adjusts.

If the thing in the videos is actually there then the document I made would be very very important and all of it could be true!!

Vid 01

www.youtube.com...

Vid 02:

www.youtube.com...

Vid 03:

www.youtube.com...

Vid 04 part-A:

www.youtube.com...

Vid 04 part-B:

www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on 18/5/2009 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by MarktheSkepticUK]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by MarktheSkepticUK]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
sorry, but I have to say it: fake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Well now, it is interesting, Now I must go out in the day with my video camera and check it out

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsFire
Well now, it is interesting, Now I must go out in the day with my video camera and check it out

hopefully you'll not only catch nibiru but an UFO too

[edit on 18-5-2009 by ddacunha]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Watch this, and remember that these videos you've posted were done on a camera phone (nokia n73) which have a piece of glass/clear plastic or something across the gap for the lens, this very well could be the reflection shown above, on the glass above the camera lens. Don't worry though guys, if Nibiru comes, you'll know, you won't have to look for it on youtube.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow, some people will stretch pretty far for something they believe!

Total reflection, why wasn't it there for the first 3 seconds of the video?

Had it not passed through the Kaiper belt yet?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 18-5-2009 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
that object is inside our atmosphere

2nd

its fake

why?

well for a start the sun is in front of the object 2nd it has a nice effect to it after the "crappy" cam phone zooms in "flash" object appears

i liked it when the dude walked past lol

fake sorry

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SkepticPerhaps

ah great video you posted!
I knew there had to be something behind, well in front of it all in these videos.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Its a small round shaped cloud which is lit up by the sun.
thats all.
Compare the other clouds with it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I'm pretty impressed.

I've no idea what it is, I've tried thinking about grease on, or in, the lens, the aerator during the 6th video, perhaps a reflection of Venus or some type of cloud or swamp gas - but my knowledge is limited in tying any of these explanations in on this one.

I'm certain it isn't some mythical planet and would be certain that, from the population of India, someone other than yourself would have come forward with more observations of it, so it might be something that is only visible from that location and illuminated in that way at that time (a tiered balloon perhaps).

Try to replicate the circumstances as soon as possible if you are interested in what it is though. Also bring along a better camera (and tripod).

I written account of what you observed before, during and after would also help shed light on the claims.

Ah, I see you've updated stating it's not yours - replace "you" with "the author" throughout this post then.

-m0r

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
www.youtube.com...

Watch this, and remember that these videos you've posted were done on a camera phone (nokia n73) which have a piece of glass/clear plastic or something across the gap for the lens, this very well could be the reflection shown above, on the glass above the camera lens. Don't worry though guys, if Nibiru comes, you'll know, you won't have to look for it on youtube.

Well thats solves that problem haha. i didnt think it was real my self. But the video did look pretty good. Ive emailed the guy the link you posted too. Im betting he wont be happy with it for some reason lol

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
www.youtube.com...

I think you're right. from 0.35 - 0.40 in video 4a the camera rotates and there is quite a noticeable change in where the object appears to be in relation to the Sun.

Proof that it is indeed some sort of refraction work at play.

I was still impressed with it though

-m0r

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In the last video notice the water wheels are running backwards and the lake reflects the sun but does not reflect "Nibiru"....FAKE

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The video title says, "Not nirubu" first of all

The description explains the camera artifacts with links explaining it.

Wouldn't it be easier to throw on a welders mask and look straight into the sun to see it it is the only body there?

I use to do that all the time as a kid with my dads welding helmet and thought it looked pretty neat.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Well I hate to have to do this but..... DEBUNKED!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And anyway, surely this supposed Nibiru must be in some sort of orbit, and therefore wouldn't constantly be appearing in the same place by the sun whenever anyone looks at it anytime in the year...

Definitely think it's all doomsayer gumpf. Definitely think these are all camera artifacts.

new topics

top topics

join