It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've decided to join..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hi. I am new here (obviously). After lurking a lot, I've finally decided to join. I am 13 years old (after reading the ToS I think that is allowed). I don't know if I will post a lot, but I know I will probably lurk a lot. I don't really know very much, but I hope that I will learn a lot from my time here. That is pretty much all that I can think of, if you want to know more (which I am very sure you probably won't), just message me.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, LS122! Also check out BTS (w/mutter) and Media@ATS. Login with your ATS username and password.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Welcome !

Just remember not to take things to serious and when possible always try and do a bit of research of your own on any claims that you may come across , spicily if its stated as fact

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
WELCOME

Glad to see the younger generation getting some rap here on ATS.
Don't mind the creepy Avatar I am a nice person.
Dont be afraid to make a thread with your ideas.
Take everything in stride, even the negative comments.

Good luck on your ATS Journey!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Welcome, LS122! Enjoy what you find here. I was your age when I first became aware of UFO's, Bigfoot, all that sort of stuff and have been facinated with it ever since.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Thanks to all of you for the nice replies. And also, Tentickles, I don't find your avatar creepy. It takes a lot to creep me out, for some reason.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by LS122]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Brilliant! Welcome, and hope to see you around.

So what interests you most about ATS so far? (UFOs, paranormal, government, science, spirituality, etc.)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Hi there, like you I am a new member. I have been browsing ATS for years, but now finally chosen to make my presence felt.

Have fun, hope to see you around.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LS122

Welcome aboard LS, ATS is great fun and has something for everyone.

And thanks for making me feel extremely old.

Don't hesitate to U2U me if you have any questions or need any help.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

UFOs, the government, and the Paranormal. Though it is scary at times, I love learning about stuff like that.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Welcome young Padawan.

Yes

The force is strong with this one.

hmm Yes...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by SLAYER69]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

NO!

Resist the temptations of the dark sideeeeeee!!!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LS122
Hi. I am new here (obviously). After lurking a lot, I've finally decided to join. I am 13 years old (after reading the ToS I think that is allowed). I don't know if I will post a lot, but I know I will probably lurk a lot. I don't really know very much, but I hope that I will learn a lot from my time here. That is pretty much all that I can think of, if you want to know more (which I am very sure you probably won't), just message me.

Dear friend, go outside and have some fun. There is PLENTY of time to be a grown up and do things such as critical thinking and self-reflection. Don't waste your years as a kid doing grown up stuff. Trust me, you will regret not having more fun the older you become.

Also, I wouldn't recommend exposing yourself to websites such as these at such a young age. Reading over stories with heavy themes in conspiracy and alternative topics is not a good thing to do at your age - in my opinion.

"Being grown up isn't HALF as fun as growing up, these are the best years of your life..." - (My Diary, by The Ataris.)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LS122

Hi LS122,
look forward to your input; hope you can teach us some things; and us you.
13 years old! Brings back fond memories, a time of discovery for me it was- I liked all this sort of thing when I was younger too.
Welcome to some of lifes mysteries

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum!

top topics

join