It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When did you at first realize that President Obama was a fraud/nwo shill?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I first realized he was a fraud when he went to the bilderberg group in 08. Now, I was an Obama lover at the time (some people who have been in my threads around the time may know this)... but I didn't want to deal with any of the stuff on ATS because I didn't like how there were so many conspiracy theories out there that we could talk about but people were obsessed with Obama's birth certificate. So, but I saw all the threads about Obama being a bilderberger and then it registered in my subconscious despite the fact that I was an Obama lover at the time. Then, I heard some of his comments of what he said when he was younger. It made me question him. I also heard some other things. I dismissed those things as just conservative partisan conspiracies (not real conspiracies-- but partisan based). But then, I watched the Alex Jones film the Obama Deception. That woke me up to this fact. Now I haven't liked Obama since.

When did you realize he was a fraud/untrustworthy/NWO shill?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
When he decided to bankrupt our country by spending every single dollar we have on the banks.

Just pisses me off.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Back before he was running for President, when Katrina happened. I chalked him up as just another politician.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

December 11, 2006

That's the day it clicked in my head, and I realized, that this guy was gonna be president.

I've still been asking the question if he had to use campaign money for this...

makes no sense...

The MSM, and Major Network stations sold this guy to the public... And I realized this was going to happen on Dec. 11, 2006

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

When he announced he was running for president and he was heavily backed by the Mainstream news organizations. Case closed.

Everyone else just bought into his horse # cause they're ignorant sheep. That includes a large majority of this forum by the way, including admins and mods.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I was Ron Paul all the way. all the other candidates were CFR, but Obama seemed to be clean. Then I thought, oh wait, where did all of his campaign money come from?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by king9072
reply to post by Frankidealist35

When he announced he was running for president and he was heavily backed by the Mainstream news organizations. Case closed.

Everyone else just bought into his horse # cause they're ignorant sheep. That includes a large majority of this forum by the way, including admins and mods.

You basically just echoed my post...

The MSM threw this guy in our face...

I can even remember Oreilly speaking highly of the guy at the time. (made no sense... other than the fact that the MSM is controlled)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
When he gave that speech at the 2004 convention, and I saw the media's reaction. I knew he would either go far or be marginalized and never heard from again. The fact that he didn't get pilloried in the next two years showed that he knew how to "play politics". After that, it became impossible for me to think of him as naively idealistic.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I'm betting most of the republicans knew the minute they learned what side of the fence he was on.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey look at this... I made a thread about the day I realized he was a fake...

(I got the date wrong... It was suppose be Dec 11, 2006 not Dec 12.)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The moment he opened his mouth on TV

its his too perfect manerisms, choreographed body language, well timed speech patterns and a general sense of something being off about him that gave it away for me almost immediately. I thought to myself"Bush was pretty bad, but this guy is something much worse." literally within the first five minutes I ever saw him on TV.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mostlyspoons]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
What a fun topic....

I remember reading a TIME article while waiting for my mom at a Dr. appt. Well, they talked about the possibility of a black president. One that had been through many struggles, like all of us.

I think I felt pride, at even the idea that Americans would finally choose someone that was not an old, rich white dude. I thought he had NO CHANCE.

Then as time went on, the election came closer, he was on every news channel 24/7. It occurred to me that he was not being assassinated. And the MSM really wanted him to win.

I figured if he was actually something good for this country, he woulda been shunned from the MSM like Ron Paul. Or if he just happened to sneak past being shunned, assassination would happen.
It never did, and it turns out he is ruled by the same rich white dudes, as the rich white dude presidents.

Yeah.... I was really disappointed for all of the minorities, who really thought he is one of them. It really did hurt to find out that he is one of 'them'.

Sorry America.....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When he started lying... at first he seemed pro-constitution, anti-war... all the good things... and Hillary was frauding him in the primaries... then I investigated on who was giving him money (Wall Street)... who gave him his first job (Kissinger)... then he started lying BIG TIME... then he went to Bilderberg 08... it was sealed.

So basically... may-june 08...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
No one gets elected president that isn't one of them. So it was a no brainer. When he was elected the writing was on the wall.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
My book group read "audacity of hope" and I was hooked. I hadn't expected much from a book written by a politician but this was great. so sincere. I decided then and there I would vote for him, whether or not he was nominated. I would write in his name.

The long primary season didn't change anything at first but gradually I started running across a few things, like loose threads that i followed and soon they revealed more.

when i realized he was fully engaged in chicago machine politics i was appalled. this was not the kind of person i wanted for president. then there were his speeches. he seemed to say al the right things except that there wasn't much actual content there. he sounded like a black preacher in the way he whipped up the crowd into chanting his slogans. his speeches began to make me very uncomfortable. then it became apparent that the MSM totally loved him. he could do no wrong. i knew then something was very very wrong. unfortunately virtually all my friends and family believed in him completely so i couldn't express my doubts without triggering a passionate debate. the final straw was his complete lack of experience in running anything at all, or in being accountable for anything. he had talked a lot but that's not enough to prepare a person to be president.

the eligibility issue is no small thing, and the fact that it was never addressed in the media except to dismiss it has always bothered me a lot. the ACORN involvement was also worrisome. too many things. so what? I figured him out before the election so didn't vote for him but many did and now we're barreling downhill and no way to stop this runaway train.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by earlywatcher]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by rken2
No one gets elected president that isn't one of them. So it was a no brainer. When he was elected the writing was on the wall.
............................................................................ We have never actually elected anyone to political office that isn't owned by special interest groups..... If a candidate gets favourable recognition on the MSM sources, they have been qualified to follow the orders of the ultra powerful elitist..... The election process is nothing more than a popularity contest.... We all no that politicians are crooks and we vote for the person that tells the best lies and does so better than the others that were chosen for us to vote for..... I have to admit that President Obama is very charismatic and likeable, and that I voted for him only because the votes for a third party candidate wouldn't have been counted, and as shallow as thy reasoning is,I like the guy.....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Honestly. I knew he was going to be president back in '04. I had liked him though Kerry's campaign soured my attitude toward democrats quite a bit. Kerry was just such a douche bag, and the fact that Obama was the keynote speaker at the DNC back then, it kinda made me realize that I was probably dealing with a man who was being groomed for the position, and that Kerry was just a chance to make Obama look good.

It worked.

Then about 6 months before the election I had gotten a hold of his voting record, and had realized that this man was running on a very different platform from the one he was actually practicing. That's when it dawned on me, that the only viable candidate that didn't offend my conscience was Dr. Ron Paul. I became convinced of a subversive element in the US because of that election.

I don't know that I should call it the NWO, because it has been my own research that has lead me to believe that the power of any Western NWO type of organization was being challenged, and history shares this view, especially when you consider the Chinese and how they play a role today.

No, things are far more complicated than that, and since this election I have been very afraid for America, because it is flying directly into a disaster at break-neck speeds, and I don't know that Americans are prepared for the kind of poverty they're about to experience. It bother's me greatly, and fills me with sorrow, as I know that the end of freedom in this nation will be greeted by a thunderous round of applause.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
When did you at first realize that President Obama was a fraud/nwo shill?

I know its a stupid thing to say, but since he came on the scene.

And here's the stupid reason, he smiles too much.

I wanted Hillary Clinton to win, because she's been in the big house already, knows some of the ins and outs plus I really like Bill Clinton and would love to see him in the press again getting up to his shenanigans!

Then I wanted John McCain to win, because of Obama's smiles.

I don't even think for a moment that one person is better than the other. Anyone who wants to rule the world is unsound from the start, so the best you can hope for is that they don't screw you too much

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I knew he was a shill like every other president since LBJ because almost every president since then as been tightly controlled the days of independent Presidents died with JFK.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
When I first heard his name.

Anyone elected under this Crooked Phoney System is a puppet.

It's like asking: When did you realize clouds are in the sky?

<<   2 >>

join