It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in the sun and military jets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

UFO in the sun and military jets

www.kvi.com

May 17, 2009 these pictures were taken from a mobile phone camera. They capture a black disk shaped object that stayed in middle of the sun for over 2 hours this afternoon. We first noticed it and took a picture around 12:50 PM and the last picture was taken around 3 PM. Several times during this encounter we saw 3 military jets flying directly at the object which remained stationary. We also noticed another light nearby that you can see changed directions and always had a nearby halo.You can se
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The photo is alright but it would be nice to see more pictures to clarify the report of jets being scrambled.

My thoughts are that the jets are what makes this story far more believable and if indeed true then i think this may be a real picture of a UFO. We need to keep an eye on this story and hope for more photos to be released.

I still never understand how these objects can be up there for hours and the best people can do is use their rubbish camera phones.

PEOPLE... if something is there for hours. Do a rush shot with your phone then go and find a REAL camera.

www.kvi.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Looks like an overloaded sensor. Can't expect much from a cell phone camera.

Black Spot on the Sun. What is it?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaTier

I do agree that whenever i see these kind of photos that the overload is the first thing i think of, however, that is only in cases where someone takes a photo then notices the UFO later.

In this case, if the story is to be believed. They saw the object and purposely took a photo of the supposed craft.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Its alright to say it's a UFO, cause its unidentifiable. But, judging by the contrail I guess it's is just a plane!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
You're hitting home-runs with these finds today. Looks like activity is picking up again. I wouldn't be surprised if this year something happens that many people will witness, and that the government can't call swamp gas.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I dont see any UFO's or is it referring to the black part of the sun? That's common ccd bakeout

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I implore anyone with a camera phone and a bright sunny day to go outside, take a photo of the sun and upload it here.

You'll find that we're either all being visited by giant black circular spaceships directly between us and the sun (regardless of where we each are on Earth) or it's a common problem with camera phones, and many other cameras, and direct sunlight.

Either way I can't commit 100% to either - but I'm sure hoping it's aliens!!1!

-m0r

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just because it appears the last few posters didn't read the replies or the article first.

Originally posted by AlphaTier
Looks like an overloaded sensor. Can't expect much from a cell phone camera.

Originally posted by SilentShadow
I do agree that whenever i see these kind of photos that the overload is the first thing i think of, however, that is only in cases where someone takes a photo then notices the UFO later.

In this case, if the story is to be believed. They saw the object and purposely took a photo of the supposed craft.

Apparently... this was NOT a case of someone taking a photo then noticing the 'UFO' later. Their claim is that they SAW it and THEN took a photo of it.

With their story... the photo is credible. You need to debunk the story before the photo, in my opinion. For example... does it really look like a Jet stream in the photo?

[edit on 18/5/2009 by SilentShadow]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
Okay, I took the photo and it was a real bona fide flying saucer. I did omit from the online new story though that the aliens had me round for tea and crumpets and we played tiddlewinks.

It was fun, but I didn't like their taste in art much - I'll probably not go back.

-m0r

I understand your point. A more mature way of conveying it next time would be more appreciated though.

Back to trying to debunk the story (using the photo). I am no airline expert in any way. Is it possible to tell from the photo whether the 'stream' is from a military jet compared to a commercial jet?

[edit on 18/5/2009 by SilentShadow]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SilentShadow
A more mature way of conveying it next time would be more appreciated though.

And you'll get it when I read a credible UFO story

Have you ever tried looking at the centre of the Sun?

I'd not recommend it.

Even looking at the edge of a Solar eclipse without specific safety measures can do long term damage.

How these folk saw a UFO in the centre of the Sun and then were able to see anything at all afterwards, never mind photograph things, eludes me.

You might get more people 'believing' in the UFO + Aliens forums if you want to try your hand there.

-m0r

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Nope, I do not believe it is a UFO. Just a glich which the camera.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Believe or don't believe, all views are welcome here.

What is not, is Off Topic Posts and Ridicule...

Any further ridicule will result in warnings...

Thank you

Semper

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

You might get more people 'believing' in the UFO + Aliens forums if you want to try your hand there.

Not interested in looking for people to just believe in the story. ATS is a place where skeptics and believers are able to unite to keep each other honest... lol.

This site would not be interesting to me if everyone just 'believed'.

How these folk saw a UFO in the centre of the Sun and then were able to see anything at all afterwards, never mind photograph things, eludes me.

Hmmmm... that is a good point. What were they doing looking at the sun in the first place lol.

It would make sense if they saw the jets after it first and saw the secondary UFO first then noticed the other, however, that would be something i feel would have been mentioned in their story.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like an overloaded sensor to me, that happens with cameras when you point them at the sun. The military jet thing really doesn't say much either unless they said they where circling that spot, but the account doesn't indicate that at all.

new topics

top topics

join