It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cashless society and the Mark

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He said the word ALL,

Exactly. Which is why he saw all men accepting the mark as being slaves owned by the beast.

Whos the beast? the slave owner?
if all men rich or poor are to accept the mark then this leaves out the fact that the slave owners didnt take this mark only the slaves took it.....Sceptic overlord....are you going to take a microchip if the government tell u to ???

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Oh well... I tried to bring logic and reason into the Religion forum and it just didn't stick. 1) The U.S. Government will not require you to have a chip in the next 10 years. Come back to me when you still haven't been asked to get one. 2) Revelation, as the rest of the Bible, must be studied in context. Applying today's rationale to the thinking of someone 2,000 years ago just won't work. And really, "the chip" is the least of your worries. G-bye, have fun with illogic and irrationality.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

(soon this thing will be stamped on your arm),

Oh liblam now you belive in God? You said that 666 will be stamped on your arm? Well thats true and also on the forehead. If you belive in the antichrost then you belive that Jesus is real because the antichrist is against Jesus. He wnats to bring sin to the world. So in fact people are saying that Jesus is in fact the son of God. Does anyone get what I'm saying?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Oh well... I tried to bring logic and reason into the Religion forum and it just didn't stick.

first off you disregarded..... conveinently..... the fact of israel becoming a state once again and just stuck to the slave owner theory.
you also disregarded the statement that everyone (all)would have to take this mark.
and perhaps you can tell us how you know that we wont have to take it for at least ten years?
and how you know this?
and what would you consider is our biggest worry?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

(soon this thing will be stamped on your arm),

Oh liblam now you belive in God? You said that 666 will be stamped on your arm?

I do not believe in God, I know for a fact that he exists, because I exist, and God and I are one. Jesus said, "The Kingdom of the Father is within", he also said "I and the father are ONE". Not 2, but ONE. There's no GOD within Jesus, Jesus IS God. I AM God. You ARE God.

The chair I'm sitting on IS God. There's no spirit of God WITHIN the chair, the chair IS God, one and the same!

If you're talking about God as some spirit, something with its own opinions, then this is an obvious fallecy, an illogical and reality-contradicting lie. But that's for each to figure out on their own. Don't get me wrong, I didn't say there ARE no "spirits" or "consciousnesses" that are much more advanced and knowledgeable than humans, but it would be silly to call any of them GOD and worship them, although they can VERY EASILY pass themselves off as GOD to flimsy humans. Knowledge protects, ignorance endangers. When one has no knowledge of reality, one can easily be deceived. Remember, if I go back to the past with a machine gun, I will also be worshipped as a GOD with powerful magic stick that kills. Especially if I also bring a helicopter

Well thats true and also on the forehead. If you belive in the antichrost then you belive that Jesus is real because the antichrist is against Jesus.

I never said Jesus was real, but I never said he wasn't (and even if I know something regarding this, I can't back it up to anyone here, so I won't say anything). What is written about him in the Bible is very corrupted, and if there ever was a man after whom the Biblical stories are written, he was in part entirely different from what is written about him, for obvious reasons. Contradictions is one. Human imagination is another. Human misunderstanding of complexities of reality is yet another... the list goes on.

He wnats to bring sin to the world.

Careful, the word sin is defined differently, depends on who you ask! Different religions, different beliefs, different definitions and specifications of what SIN is, and what is not sin. This is the same as good and evil - subjective and determined by each individual.

So in fact people are saying that Jesus is in fact the son of God. Does anyone get what I'm saying?

The Son and the Father are one! Do YOU get what this means?

Be careful, lie sandwiches are easier to swallow than lies alone. 2 truths and one lie don't make a truth.

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Didin't mean to start an arguement.

The reason I don't think Revelations has happened yet is because there are other parts that have not happened yet. The return of the Son of Man to rule 1000 years then after that, a new heaven and a new earth will be made and the old heaven and earth are done away with. Since we are still here, it must not have happened yet.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
if everyone gets a chip its all the same....the chip is the same that gos into everyone....its all the same mark....the only difference will be the infomation stored within.....
There is no difference between one chip or another ...hence ....The same mark....

By that reasoning we have had the mark for millenia.
It's called a signature; and although it may contain different information, ie the loops and whorls of the lettering, it's written with ink and placed on paper. Fundamentally it's no different from the mark that you are so worried about.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
[quot e]

By that reasoning we have had the mark for millenia.
It's called a signature; and although it may contain different information, ie the loops and whorls of the lettering, it's written with ink and placed on paper. Fundamentally it's no different from the mark that you are so worried about.

your kidding me ??? right???
Have you read revelations ??? if you take a mark upon your forehead or your hand.....How does that correlate with a signature

To buy or sell anything you will have to have this mark .
your signature is not required to at this point to buy or sell anything....all you have to do is have cash....if i want to sell something ...my signature is not required and if you read revelation theese things have not come to pass ....so your remark is made irrelevant

also you will note signatures were not always written with ink and paper ...sometimes it was with a seal or was scribed.
if you read revelations your statement just holds no water....

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 30-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies

your kidding me ??? right???
Have you read revelations ??? if you take a mark upon your forehead or your hand.....How does that correlate with a signature

so your remark is made irrelevant

So tell me how this microchip bears relevance if it isn't implanted into your forehead.
A signature bears about the same relevance in this context as the microchip does in Revelation.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The government won't have to force anyone to take the chip, as so many people will get one to get at the front of the line for their next flight.

I can just see it now "Ther Terror Chip" You'll be a suspect with out it.

With many Americans believing anything their government tells them it will be easy to implement a voulentary chip. Then as more and more people get them due to peer pressure it will make the rest go along Life will become difficult with out one. Travel will be a hassle. Buying something like a car or home will be difficult if not impossible without it.

Eventually there will be a small minority who still haven't gotten the chip and they will be viewed as outcasts and potential terrorists. Poor Gov fearing americans

There is a nightclub in Spain that is offering chipping to the VIP cumtomers to get front of the line prevliges, tabs, entery into the VIP area etc... No need for an order or a gun at your head, they have learned well, just make it 'cool' that does seem to be the most important train in America these days, your coolness.

I haven't even had a bank account for 2 years now. Many people ask me HOW? KISS (Keep it simple stupid) I live a relitivly possession free life with not too many worries and absoutly no need for a BA.

This has caused me trouble at work a few times when I asked for a paycheque instead of direct deposit, more than a few eyebrows were raised. And I'm blonde! Couldn't imagine the resistance if I was of a creed that isn't on the favourite list at the moment.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
whatever thanatos were talking about when the world is ending and when the antichrist is coming. if you ask me godservant its been WELL over the thousand years and its well starting because how many people actually out there can be the antichrist? look at world leaders and where exactly they stand as people of god. many of them can be proven hypocrites of you ask me. which ones contradict themselves? spilling oxymoron thoughts every second they dwell on our planet? i think the antichrist is already here and is someone wed never think of it being. we know our country and others will need the chip in order to fly, travel, buy etc because were so sick of terrorism its no doubt their debating such a subject already. our society will need this because those towel headed freaks wont stop coming with their shoebombs, suitcases, etc.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thanatos
The government won't have to force anyone to take the chip, as so many people will get one to get at the front of the line for their next flight.

I can just see it now "Ther Terror Chip" You'll be a suspect with out it.

Eventually there will be a small minority who still haven't gotten the chip and they will be viewed as outcasts and potential terrorists. Poor Gov fearing americans

There is a nightclub in Spain that is offering chipping to the VIP cumtomers to get front of the line prevliges, tabs, entery into the VIP area etc... No need for an order or a gun at your head, they have learned well, just make it 'cool' that does seem to be the most important train in America these days, your coolness.

Dead aim on the target Thanatos. I imagine that it will be convenience that initially draws people into receiving the "anti-terror" chip, and eventually those without it are suspect. Like you said about not having a bank account, anything that isn't the "norm" is suspect and suspicious. So, those without this mark will end up being suspect.

There is however some underlying thing here that hasn't been touched upon. Those who take the mark are said to "partake in the wrath of God". Why is this? See it has to be more than convenience. It has more to do with pledging loyalty to someone or allegiance with someone. And for some reason, taking this stance or side is taking a stance against God. What is the logic behind this? Time will tell.

Like a ship sailing into the fog(Titanic), the iceberg will become more clear just as we are about to crash into it. The moment someone shouts "Iceberg right ahead!" is too late. The event is unavoidable.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Now you're speculating on technology you don't understand. There is no electronics that can read genetic information, much less transmit information based on that.

While indeed implementation is probably many years away, "molecular computers" are being designed and tested today. An Israeli team of scientists have successfully ran trials in testubes. Just think of the implications!

Molecular Computer

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
err...darn send key!

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by s.o.r.r.y.]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller

So tell me how this microchip bears relevance if it isn't implanted into your forehead.
A signature bears about the same relevance in this context as the microchip does in Revelation.

so show me how a signature bears relevance in relation to a mark on the forehead ???
signatures were around before john wrote revelations and revelations are about future events....get it ?

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
John Hancock would turn over in his grave if he knew you guys apply Armageddon to him!

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
how the hell can a number keep you out of heaven. you seriously think god will be all like "oh you have a number, GO TO HELL B@#$!!!!!"

highly unlikley.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join