It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Coffin's/Trains and Camps Explained!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:12 PM
link   
In reply to a thread on FEMA- FEMA stands for the (Federal Emergency Management agency) their duty is to take over any internal emergencies and contain and control them, from earthquakes to Hurricanes and even (Hopefully not) Biological disasters.

You need to put your self in their shoes first- Before you jump on the Conspiracy band wagon. iF You had the job to head up FEMA, you have to think about all possible scenarios and events that could actually happen. And then PLAN IN ADVANCE.

Its too late to start planning once something has happened.

This is the U.S, we will not Tolerate, our dead citizen and loved ones being Bulldozed into grave yards with no dignity. The Nazi’s did that. It sure is the quickest way if you have not planned for a disaster, maybe the only way.

The Coffins are for mass deaths, and they have to have millions in case something very bad happens, They FBI are expecting a Biological attack. Its not if its going to happen, its When its going to happen. A Gas attack in NYC can kill over a million people. These Coffins will be used in this type of event.

The so called FEMA Trains, well they actually just Car carrying trains. Yes they will most likely be used to move coffins to locations where they can be Incinerated. How else they going to move a Million or so Coffins?

People are on about that they going to use the trains to take American Prisoners to death camps. FEMA Death camps. “Hundreds of them around the country!

Well lets think about being the FEMA manager once again. You have to plan for anything and everything that could possibly happen. So if there is a Chemical or Biological attack on a U.S city and millions die, do you think the stock market will crash ?? Yeah like right! So Banks will close and you’ll not be able to draw money. People will start looting (Not all people) they have to deal with this too. Besides the dead! In comes the FEMA Camps!

To me these camps will double as places to hold those that have gone on a rampage after a disaster and the incinerators will be used to burn the deal Bodies. Where else are you going to do all this????

Jails are too full. Military bases are for the Military can’t use them. Funeral homes are not designed for mass deaths. Mass dead bodies left lying around will being disease.

This is the plan: That’s it.

Now you can throw in the Conspiracy, that the Coffins are for the American people as “someone” out there wants to Kill 90% of Humanity. And that we are going to get targeted and put on a list because of our activities and that they going to be coming for you a 4am in the morning. Then compare it to what I’ve just explained.

It all sounds very stupid!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
sorry i never put this on the other link it was getting a little long

[edit on 17-5-2009 by SharkBait]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Thank God, someone sane around here. I cant see them making "Death Camps" for NWO or some other lame B.S. I agree with you 100% Its just a "O $hit plant" in case TSHTF. If somthing that bad does happen you have to think "Where are we going to put all the dead?" Many of you on here say "this and that" is happening but you dont think about the SMALL DETAILS! Its a good idea to have all these plans in place, if we didnt things would go really bad really fast. My thing is, have a plan then have two back up plans, then your good to go. Good on FEMA for being prepared, and Good on this Thread. Everyone thinking they are death camps, WTF? Do you want Thousands of dead just littering the street after some hellish event happens. No, it would cause so many more problems. Think of the Black Death in Europe alot of that could of been avoided if the bodies of the infected where properly disposed of. I know its pretty dark and Marcabe to think the, but hey its the facts of like, grow up and deal with it. Life is Dark, get over it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thank that someone agrees with me- I know someone who's been listerning to all these stories and has left his job, got his truck Repo'd as he thinks the world is coming to an end.There's no point in trying to live he says, if we all going to die anyway!

Its all the web-Bot, 2012, Nibiru and this Fema stuff! Its messed his brain up.

There is no SOLID proof of any of this. Just what someone says. So i say its all B.S until they can come with more proof.

And just by the way NASA recorded a Sun flare on May 8th and expect more in the next 3 years, which means an increase and change in our weather. This is a normal thing they say, it happens in 3-7 year cycles- Just in case someone thinks its Nibiru !

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
What you're saying is, of course, the official rational. It's not that people haven't thought of that. Time will tell and situations being fluid with an active opposition, nothing may ever come to pass. The point that I think worries those concerned is simply that a rational such as you describe is exactly what would convince people to tolerate people being exported to camps. People who may not be on a rampage shopping spree but those standing up against the NWO or inclined to do so may be mixed in with the free shoppers. By your post, it would seem that because you have accepted this "belief" then you will be comfortable just switching the channel when it comes up on the news. Belief is one of the most fundamental aspects of brainwashing / conditioning. We're seeing all kinds of evidence of "Social Modification" (coercion, suggestion, intimidation, peer pressure, etcs..). We see it in the TV series "life after humans", right not with the Illuminati, Masons, Catholic indoctrinations, in all sorts of programs. Conditioning people with a belief is very common. Every time they want to prepare people to accept what they shouldn't, someone will come out and say it's coming. For example for years a person from congress would say "gas prices may go to $5 a gallon". Then when it just go up 50 cents people think how lucky we are it's only 50 cents. Setting a belief with an official, benign rational will likely precede actual event so as to minimize counter reactions.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm aware that they can swing the other way and use the facilities as they feel free-In other words just like the Conspiracy theories. I'm fully aware that it can be used for these exact purposes. But what i don't do is preach that this is what it is for. There is explanations for the stuff being there.

If you can show me one link, where the coverage mentions what else these facilities can be used for, besides just the doom and gloom story I’d like to see it. In all my investigation I’ve not seen one where someone even tries to reason as to what its for. They always hang the question. Or go straight to American’s being persecuted. WHY SENSATIONLISIM ,Its sells better.

Alex Jones is big on this.

I subscribe to being aware of what’s out there but am carefully not just preach doom and conspiracy . But to be aware and watchful. Knowing what plans they might have.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I agree with the OP, but I still have my reservations and this is why: The government knows the conspiracies surrounding those coffins and camps. They know certain people search for the details of what they are for. Yet, they have never acknowledged those coffins. They could easily slip out a report on one of their websites describing exactly what you wrote in this thread. People don't trust the government in my opinion because they don't answer the public's real questions.

In my mind you are probably right OP. I will always speculate until they are forthright with their information.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SharkBaitThe so called FEMA Trains, well they actually just Car carrying trains.

And were making so many more cars these days were gonna need all those brand new train cars to carrying them in.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The only answer i have as to why they don't say what they are for is, that they don’t want to Publicly acknowledge that there could be a possible catastrophic disaster of these proportions.

Puts people into a panic, They rather have a few Conspiracy people saying its for other purposes .

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

You have some good points and a logical explanation. You even make FEMA look prepared and flexible.
But if what you state is true (and why not) then they must be the most unfeeling and out of touch organization in US government (and that is saying something). How could anyone in their right mind think it's a good idea to store stacks of coffins out in the open near cities? Shipping thousands of coffins to a city is scaremongering at it's best. And from a more practical point of view: the direct sunlight will affect the plastic so those coffins will be useless in 2 years.

And after any disaster of attack with mass loss of life, the clearing of the bodies never starts immediately. If the situation is such that you can't use body bags but need to use Tupperware, you won't be sending in your retrieval teams for some time. You have more than enough time to ship the coffins from a central repository (in those trains you mentioned) to the disaster area.

Those camps are another thing. The only pictures I have seen to date are of guard towers and fences. No housing, no toilets or showers, no incinerators and most important: nothing to do. The German camps were all about slave labor. If these camps are starting to form near heavy industry, then there is no doubt in my mind of what they are.
Has anyone ever asked the commanders of the military bases in the area what that is about? They will know...soldiers don't like competition. And building a military style camp is not something they would leave uninvestigated.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ok thank you for trying to smooth everything over but come on... what they are planning is huge. It could be innocent and all full of lollipops and rainbows.

the truth about fema camps, trains ect..

[edit on 18-5-2009 by iamjesusphish]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
What Sharkbait is saying is what the coffins and camps are for. Anyone can say conspiracy on anything whether it is true or not. FEMA will probably be not prepared for anything, but who really is? It is always best to keep one eye open and one ear listening to what is going on at all times.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well put OP! I agree with you. It's only logical to have a plan in place because they can't thwart every plot.
IMHO regaurding FEMA , it's kind of a case of "they're damned if they do, damned if they don't" if they're prepared then they're up to something, if they're not then they've dropped the ball...

Anyhoo, I gave you a star!

link   
edit- double post

[edit on 18-5-2009 by sugarmonkey]

link   
edit- triple post...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by sugarmonkey]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pfcret

i kind of agree with you lets just say its arbor day and your local nursery is starting to stockpile trees for planting it will only benefit the entire world but thats another story but theyre planning to see them planted and turn a profit but if you look at femas backyard theyre arent any trees why would they have all those coffins back there dont you think they might have brought them in to be planted i know im not that bright but thats just me

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by robatmj12
reply to post by pfcret

i kind of agree with you lets just say its arbor day and your local nursery is starting to stockpile trees for planting it will only benefit the entire world but thats another story but theyre planning to see them planted and turn a profit but if you look at femas backyard theyre arent any trees why would they have all those coffins back there dont you think they might have brought them in to be planted i know im not that bright but thats just me

That's a novel idea...FEMA buying trees to hang the dead in, instead of burying them.

An organization like FEMA has to be prepared for mass casualties at all times. They don't know when their 'arbor day' will be. I don't think anyone in a FEMA field office wants to fill those coffins ever.

But why store those coffins in the way they do? That alone is worth a conspiracy theory. It's either to scare people and divert attention from something else. Or it is almost criminally negligent storage of government property. You guys paid for that stuff! And probably top dollar! Now anyone can take a coffin or two and make a nice pond or mini-pool in their backyard. They even come with a lid!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Sharkbait I am not even going to read the whole thread here, because I am so pleased with your simple and reasonable explaination I don't want to spoil it by reading the irrational expaination by those who think fema wants to capture us and keep us in cages or something along those lines. I have read and commented on many a fema thread here, I always try to explain that fema's intentions versus their supplies and preparidness tactics are for the benefit of all, not to impound or imprison us all.

I would like to add that fema did not purchase the 'disposable coffins' as I have seen over and over on ATS, they were ordered by the CDC in Atlanta, for use by fema. And they aren't disposable coffins either, they are vaults, or casket liners, the casket would be placed under one just like any other vault. I think this move is in anticipation of a biological attack , not by the US but against the US, we are not over the swine flu scare yet, a second and 3rd could prove much more devastating than flu of the past has been, and such liners/vaults could be detrimental in containing the virus.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by space cadet]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hello,

Does anyone know if there is the equivalent of FEMA camps in the UK ? I live in the Police State often referred to as the United Kingdom and we seem to go hand in hand with the US so I wonder if anyone knows of any plans.

Thanks for any info.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another way of looking at this is perhaps some people know that a certain 'event' is going to take place and they want to prepare for it.

It does not make any sense to spend all this money and build all these PRISONS and store all these COFFINS, just in case, well you never know, something MAY happen. In all the years prior to this, the government would fight tooth and nail not to build any more prisons to ease the overcrowded situation. Yet suddenly they build prisons all over the country, and store millions of coffins, just in case 'something' were to happen. And of course these huge trains with restraints on the walls are only for looters, never for YOU ! You must be joking. (Actually, I think you are joking as your username is SharkBait).

They are certainly planning in advance just as the NAZIs had the camps ready before they shipped people in to kill them. Never in the history of this world has any Country built so many prisons and had millions of coffins ready for no reason, just in case.

As for Paveway7 saying ''Good on FEMA for being prepared'', yes, perhaps you also say ''good on the NAZIs for having all their camps ready to exterminate the Jews''. I am very against insulting anyone here but you, Paveway7, be grateful I have not started on your stupid comment. Both of your posts are so stupid I am sure it is just a windup.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join