It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomaly on ankle. Any insight or helpful info would be appreciated...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Greetings all.

I'm sort of new to ATS, well not really but i did have an account before but forgot user name and password but what ever.. the real reason for my post is that I'm very confused about something that i recently discovered...(well not that recent)

a couple years back i was home playing online on my 360, and i was sitting as i always sit and i looked down to pick up my headset and i seen something strange...although i though i was just seeing things i kept rubbin my ankle and it wouldn't budge...i started freaking out had strange thoughts and questions running through my mind...has it always been there or just recently?

It was the number 3, why 3 i don't know why.. why my ankle? it looks like a "natural tattoo" i've showed people and they brush it off sayin' its just a vein its a coincidence it looks like the number 3. But from my examining it it doesn't look like a vein..and they're no other veins around the area. I showed my brother, and he jokingly said that some one must have F'ed up. who or what can this or those some ones can be? so i've decided to accept the number 3 in my life.

Yet, still have those questions of how long has it been there...what does it mean...am i an experiment? a clone? test subject? what?

any feed back woud be nice. maybe some of you out there might have some info or insight and what not. all i know is from the reasearch of the number 3 is that it's very important in some cultures..and religons.. Yet it still confuses me...

As i said anything would be appreciated.
thanks...
Diablo X

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0fcd207ca2f4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
LOL, it is a vein/bloodvessle in your ankle. It just happens to appear like a number 3. I have sprained and broken my ankles numerous times and I have all kind of these marks all over them. There is another one on the left of the picture that looks like a V. So there you have 3V maybe it means you are going to have 3 virgins
Enjoy!

[edit on 5/17/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yeah... Don't fret.

The blood veins in my left hand spell out "Hayley" which is the name of an ex-girlfriend of mine..

MAYBE! She cursed me.. OHHH NO!

Nah, but yeah.. Idk why that is.

Just natural order of things.

-Zara

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DiabloX03

Varicose vein.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Sorry, but it looks like your spending way too much time with your x-box. Probably need to get some excercise and get rid of the swelling in that ankle.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
well i don't play too much xbox, play football and soccer. the thing is there is/are no other veins close to the 3. i'll admit it is funny...although it is very bizarre. its still a mystery of where it came from have yet to sprain or break any bone in my body (hope it stays that way).

just saying that it is still very perplexing...

top topics

join