It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my orb dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
ok so i had this really weird dream last night. i was with my family, having some kind of picnic. i was walking outside by myself, and i was looking at the moon. there was this weird orb-like thing by the moon, about the same size as the moon. it was coming

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
sorry about the whole posting before i was done thing. anyway it was coming at me and chasing me and i was trying to run away from it, but i gave up and lay down on the sidewalk, terrified. it did this weird telepathy thing with me and it was saying "look at me and i wont do anything to you." so i looked at it for a second and it disappeared. then for the rest of the dream, i was able to see orbs. what do you think this means?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It seems the dream is trying to get you to ask yourself some questions..
Mostly about 'what are you afraid of' or 'what is it that is really bothering you'?

You've got the stability of a family, and enjoyable company (hence the picnic). You have, or are, able to break free from the family nest whenever you choose and you do have some stability in yourself.. but there is something that is stopping you from taking those 'leaps of faith'.

Investigate yourself.. look at your wants, desires, needs and find out exactly what it is you want.. You may be on the path to new things, but a lack of knowledge, understanding or practice may hold you back and slow down your progress..

Make plans and get informed before you make the final decision...

new topics

join