It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel" Atrocities in the Promised Land

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel"

More importantly, do not fear these zionists despite their threats and actions. They can't bury everyone.

[edit on 103131p://pm3111 by masonwatcher]

There is an estimated 13.2 million Jews worldwide, yet you choose to single them out as the greatest threat to a total of almost 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. A couple million Jews (Zionist or not) can't bury everyone, but a billion and a half surely could. Especially when you factor in terrorist cells and WMDs. masonwatcher just give it up, we know you hate Israel, unfortunately for you your griping won't accomplish anything.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

You shot yourself in the foot. You insinuate that because one Israeli is bad it makes all of them bad. By that same logic if one Palestinian is a militant and combatant, then all of them are. Using your twisted logic then if one person commits an act of terror and happens to be Muslim, then that makes all Muslims terrorists. All Germans must be Nazis. All Slavic peoples are Communist. Look at that, your statement has erased any claim of war crimes or atrocities against humanity.

If audas says it, it must be true.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

There is an estimated 13.2 million Jews worldwide, yet you choose to single them out as the greatest threat to a total of almost 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide. A couple million Jews (Zionist or not) can't bury everyone, but a billion and a half surely could. Especially when you factor in terrorist cells and WMDs. masonwatcher just give it up, we know you hate Israel, unfortunately for you your griping won't accomplish anything.

Rather a profound underestimation of worldwide Jewry but this is irrelevant. People have the right to follow whatever religion they want.

Let me clarify for you, I am an antizionist and have no interest in the Jewish faith. I also think that Israel is a shatty little country that needs to be disarmed and contained within the 1948.

Note that I don't want the destruction of Israel because I think people have a right to live and Israelis born on Palestinian land would have nowhere else to call home.

You insistence to subvert zionism into antiJew is about the moral bankruptcy in your argument. You find it difficult to defend the indefensible and you slander. Your kind of argument is about shutting down debate by yelling antiJew or antiSemite.

Zionists will accuse anyone of antiSemitism including the Semitic Palestinians!

[edit on 063131p://pm3132 by masonwatcher]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

By that same logic if one Palestinian is a militant and combatant, then all of them are.

Apparently that logic is implemented by the Israeli state and a whole load of zionists hence the murder of over 1400 Palestinian men, women and children in Gaza only a few months ago.

Remember that Youtube "I'm a little bit fascist" video with plenty of Israelis saying that the people of Gaza voted for Hamas and they deserve what they get? Well the got dead with Israeli phosphorous bombs, missiles and thermobaric bombs.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Let me clarify for you, I am an antizionist and have no interest in the Jewish faith.

Frankly masonwatcher, I've never known of anyone so knowledgeable of virtually every aspect of Israeli history, current events, the activities and statements of Jews in so many countries, and Judaic minutiae down to the wording of obscure ancient Hebraic texts.

Of course every single thing you choose to focus on about Jews and Israelis, factual or speculative, invariably has a malignly negative spin.

For someone who dislikes Israel so much, and claims to have no interest in the Jewish faith, why do you have an encyclopedic knowledge of every aspect and activities of the place you revile and it’s historical roots.

Why is there an endless stream of new threads created by you, all inflammatory, all invariably hoping to spark criticism of Jews and Israel.

You choice of thread topics started just the past few month is indicative of this:

* German Amazon sued over anti-Semitic books

* Dershowitz's Anti-Palestinian Slander

* Iran will strike Israel nuclear sites if attacked

* 'My hell in an Israeli jail'

* The head Nazi-hunter's trail of lies

* Calling Jews 'Nazis' may be criminalised

* Vatican teaching Hezbollah how to kill Jews, says pamphlet for IDF troops

* "It's a Trick, We Always Use It." (calling people "anti-Semitic")

* Breaking the Silence: Israeli soldiers 'used human shields' in Gaza

* Judenrein! Israel adopts Nazi term to back settlers

* Jewish Rabbi: Zionists are Godless Criminal Thugs

* * * NOT SATIRE * * Peled proposes Israeli sanctions on US

* Palestinians in Israel protest indictments over attacker's death

* Interesting discourse on Zionism by Gilad Atzmon - The Three-Legged Monster

* "The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel" Atrocities in the Promised Land

* Amira Hass / Israel bans books, music and clothes from entering Gaza

* [HOAX] "I will ask the General Assemly ... to Strip Israel of its Membership"

M

[edit on 31-7-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Star, flag, and a bump for a worthy topic. Let all the Zionist supporters confuse the topic with Jew hating, but it's not. Zionism is the tie that binds behind closed doors.

I have no doubt that with Zionist Israel intending on vaccinating the entire population that indeed there is a difference between the ring leaders, and the average man. This coming vaccine is no good.

Just as the christians have become the christian zionists; the leaders of Zionism are more than ever seperating out from the regular Israeli citizen.

Time will tell, and when the time is up people will have cosmic karma to answer for.

A good thread I read recently on the topic was "The JIDF Is On ATS". It has several good links to Internet subversion campaigns by Zionism.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Let me clarify for you, I am an antizionist and have no interest in the Jewish faith.

Frankly masonwatcher, I've never known of anyone so knowledgeable of virtually every aspect of Israeli history, current events, the activities and statements of Jews in so many countries, and Judaic minutiae down to the wording of obscure ancient Hebraic texts.

Once again let me clarify for you that I am an antizionist and have no interest in the Jewish faith. Also, rarely have I referenced the Jewish Torah since it is not a relevant factor in current affairs.

You are of course trying to rail road genuine discourse on the pirate state into simple minded bigotry. Whether you are successful or not is something that will not stop zionists like you from designating a detractor of Israel as an antiSemite. I am probably on some list somewhere with my card marked but it is important that individuals like me never cease to highlight the criminality of the zionist state and zionists around the world.

Only last week a zionist mafia group in New Jersey were busted for dealing in drugs and human organs and funnelling the proceeds to the IDF and Israeli causes! If was straightforward gangsterism, the issue would be just a police matter but it really is a politicised movement raising revenue by hook or by crook. And lets not broach the subject of the kosher scam.

All cultures and political movements have criminals in their ranks but zionists campaigning for Israel are not averse to any form of criminality that may include the manufacture of snuff movies, drugs, human organ smuggling, espionage, prostitution etc. Any critic is called an antiSemite or Self Hating Jew then is cut off at the knees.

[edit on 113131p://am3134 by masonwatcher]

[edit on 113131p://am3105 by masonwatcher]

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Once again let me clarify for you that I am an antizionist and have no interest in the Jewish faith. Also, rarely have I referenced the Jewish Torah since it is not a relevant factor in current affairs.

You are of course trying to rail road genuine discourse on the pirate state into simple minded bigotry. Whether you are successful or not is something that will not stop zionists like you from designating a detractor of Israel as an antiSemite. I am probably on some list somewhere with my card marked but it is important that individuals like me never cease to highlight the criminality of the zionist state and zionists around the world.

We are all detractors of some state or regime somewhere.

Few of us feel compelled like you to be creating one thread after another with screaming histrionic attention seeking titles.

This current thread "The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel" Atrocities in the Promised Land" was created by you in May. You extracted a quote from some obscure online site and it is 3 years old. No new information or insights introduced. Just an excuse to us the words "Insane" "Brutalities" and add your own "Atrocities" to spice it up.

You may believe you're fighting some noble cause and you are actually being tracked by malign forces because of it.

I could say a lot more ....

Mike

[edit on 2-8-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
You may believe you're fighting some noble cause and you are actually being tracked by malign forces because of it.
[edit on 2-8-2009 by mmiichael]

Seems to me the only ne tracking around is you who puts in soo much effort to copy and paste thread headings. And if these "forces" are tracking they need a wakeup call cuz' they cant stop everyone who speaks his mind and present facts.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Actually what they have done is not near as bas as what Joshua did.

Go read the book of Joshua.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

If that is true, then doesn't it PROVE the point that masonwatcher has been making. Are the zionists that powerful that they track ANYONE who attacks zionism? If that is so, then they truly are an evil conspiratorial force.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Yep, it's a damned shame.

You attack someone much larger than you, you send suicide bombers and kill their women, children and old men on buses, in restaurants, at coffee houses and market, and they strike back and kill some of ours.

You fire rockets across the border, and the bastards bomb you back.

Makes no sense at all!

Israel is an invading and occupying force, it is in breach of over 200 UN resolutions : the occupied have every right under every law to fight back -

Sorry - but your responses are more predictable and significantly more despicable than anything Mason Watcher has to say - Israel is without doubt the worst nation to have every graced the face of this planet - Nazi Germany at LEAST had their detractors and it was only a segment of the country which engaged in the nefarious practices - Stalinist Russia inflicted its horrors on its own people, and again had huge numbers of dissidents -
Israel on the other hand is a collective evil - a total nefarious and unanimous group committing the most heinous of crimes ever perpetrated by humanity -

Israel is a grotesque abomination in the mind of any thinking human - it will forever be remembered as that. And, as long as this profoundly brutal regime continues will continue to cast all of Judaism in the shadows of profound evil -

It is intellectually dishonest individuals such as yourself dooper who do the most lasting and indelible damage to the diaspora through your inane rants - they are truly intellectually feckless.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is funny how the people who fervently hate the Palestinians always want to accuse anyone who sticks up for them of hating Jews. Pot and kettle.

"God's Chosen People" have a blood lust that is unquenchable.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

Of course you are antizionist anti Jew and on multiple occasions anti American.Your great at pointing out faults of all the non Muslims.Ive discussed things with you in the past proved you wrong on multiple occasions your credibility is running thin. Your sources are a joke come on at least come up with something valid for a change! Try pointing out some facts we can discuss instead of generalizations.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr
reply to post by masonwatcher

Of course you are antizionist anti Jew and on multiple occasions anti American.Your great at pointing out faults of all the non Muslims.Ive discussed things with you in the past proved you wrong on multiple occasions your credibility is running thin. Your sources are a joke come on at least come up with something valid for a change! Try pointing out some facts we can discuss instead of generalizations.

You are anti-human. No I dont have anything to back up my claim I just said it like you are 'saying', without any facts and the funny thing is you dont even provide a "joke source" to backup your claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It is funny how the people who fervently hate the Palestinians always want to accuse anyone who sticks up for them of hating Jews. Pot and kettle.

[edit on 8-3-2009 by groingrinder]

It's their standard mode of posting, cant help it. We are not here to change someone's idealogy but discuss about facts not from god's books but from the newspaper and manmade sources.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

THIS is what it means to have an unquenchable blood lust
You have your finger pointed at the wrong bunch of people.
Israelis are just protecting themselves from the unending barrage of
rockets, bombs, and bullets that keep trying to kill them.
What's the excuse of the people in that list I just provided?

In case you missed it - Meet REAL unquenchable blood lust

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Ok...one more time....

Israel is in the Middle East, pretty much all Middle Eastern countries are barbaric in their own way, so why would Israel be any different? At least they are not barbaric against their own people as we see in other Middle Eastern countries where they will even kill, maim and torture members of their own families based on pride, customs and public opinion.

Why do people want to argue this point when the facts as to how barbaric ALL of the Middle East is are right in front of every one of us? It just seems many of you pick and choose the facts you want to support when in reality those facts are mirrored throughout the Middle East/Africa.

[edit on 4-8-2009 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Israel on the other hand is a collective evil - a total nefarious and unanimous group committing the most heinous of crimes ever perpetrated by humanity -

Cool. Israel commits most heinous crimes. Of all humanity. Which are exactly what? Name me a few most heinous srimes, even copy-paste some of Masonwatcher cr... stuff, i cannot read it. And i will compare it with other ,better, parts of Humanity. Ok? Deal?

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
reply to post by audas

Cool. Israel commits most heinous crimes. Of all humanity. Which are exactly what? Name me a few most heinous srimes, even copy-paste some of Masonwatcher cr... stuff, i cannot read it. And i will compare it with other ,better, parts of Humanity. Ok? Deal?

Hey didn't you know the 2 million plus recently slaughtered in Darfur was caused by Jews?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join