It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel" Atrocities in the Promised Land

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

"The Insane Brutality of the State of Israel"

Atrocities in the Promised Land

By KATHLEEN CHRISTISON
former CIA analyst

Words fail; ordinary terms are inadequate to describe the horrors Israel daily perpetrates, and has perpetrated for years, against the Palestinians. The tragedy of Gaza has been described a hundred times over, as have the tragedies of 1948, of Qibya, of Sabra and Shatila, of Jenin -- 60 years of atrocity perpetrated in the name of Judaism. But the horror generally falls on deaf ears in most of Israel, in the U.S. political arena, in the mainstream U.S. media. Those who are horrified -- and there are many -- cannot penetrate the shield of impassivity that protects the political and media elite in Israel, even more so in the U.S., and increasingly now in Canada and Europe, from seeing, from caring.

But it needs to be said now, loudly: those who devise and carry out Israeli policies have made Israel into a monster, and it has come time for all of us -- all Israelis, all Jews who allow Israel to speak for them, all Americans who do nothing to end U.S. support for Israel and its murderous policies -- to recognize that we stain ourselves morally by continuing to sit by while Israel carries out its atrocities against the Palestinians.

A nation that mandates the primacy of one ethnicity or religion over all others will eventually become psychologically dysfunctional. Narcissistically obsessed with its own image,

www.counterpunch.org...

To get the whole picture of what Israel is about, you have got to side step zionist propaganda and msn. Academic sources and government officials whistleblowing the truth is the best option.

More importantly, do not fear these zionists despite their threats and actions. They can't bury everyone.

[edit on 103131p://pm3111 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yes, it is a sad state of affair if not a tragic one.

It is not so much as the horror falling on deaf ears as the total complicity of the US and to lesser extent Britain in the assistance of the carnage that is taking place there. The ethnic cleansing started in 1947 with thousands massacred, women and children included. This process still continues to this day.

What is totally incomprehensible is the fact that the US has taken a high ground in moralizing to the rest of the world about human rights, and at the same time engaging in such hypocritical double standards. Without the unconditional support of the US, the Israelis would not be able to engage in its barbaric & inhuman endeavors.

To put matters worse, "The Israelis are withholding approximately $55 million a month in taxes and customs duties that, without dispute, belong to the Palestinians. Although some Arab nations have allocated funds for humanitarian purposes to alleviate human suffering, the U.S. government is threatening the financial existence of any Jordanian or other bank that dares to transfer this assistance into Palestine.” (source: Former US president Jimmy Carter)

Since 1949 the U.S. has provided Israel financial aid to a total of $83.205 billion. With interest, it will come to a staggering $133.132 billion. It could mean that U.S. government has given more federal aid to the average Israeli citizen in a given year than it has given to the average American citizen.

That's a lot of money that could have been converted to humanitarian aids both locally and in 3rd world countries and ensured lasting goodwill towards the American people. Instead it has been used for destructions and atrocities and made the world what it is today. A Jihadist playground with Americans hated in the Arab world.

What a total waste!!! Men's inhumanity to men.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The fact that a nation can do things like that to another nation is simply history repeating itself. The memory of the race is to blame here. Also, religious beliefs (wich is part of the domination) play a big role in all of this. In order to put an end to this unconscious behavior, mankind will need great shocks to change his ways. The understanding of the domination of the mind (either visible or invisible) is the key needed to put a stop to this "involution".

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yep, it's a damned shame.

You attack someone much larger than you, you send suicide bombers and kill their women, children and old men on buses, in restaurants, at coffee houses and market, and they strike back and kill some of ours.

You fire rockets across the border, and the bastards bomb you back.

Makes no sense at all!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Dooper, you the man. Every time one of these guys (Masonwatcher, JanusFIN, etc..) starts one of these anti-Israel threads, you are right on them.

Ever notice, no one bothers to start threads about Muslim atrcocities.

This past week, insurgents launched fierce attacks in Mogadishu, the worst fighting there in weeks. More than 100 civilians were killed and at least 30,000 people fled their homes. There has been concern that the government may collapse if the fighting in Mogadishu persists.
Source

Wow, Muslims also kill civilians during military battles. I thought only the IDF does that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Oh, we can never mention that. That would make one a "racist."

It's perfectly fine, ethical, and moral for Muslims to kill non-Muslims, and even other Muslims if they are killed in the process of killing non-Muslims, but there is absolutely no excuse for non-Muslims fighting back, and killing Muslims.

ESPECIALLY Jews!

They're supposed to lay down and just take it.

+20 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
More importantly, do not fear these zionists despite their threats and actions. They can't bury everyone.

I shall risk a post focusing on the author, rather than the topic, because it appears as though the author and topic have become one-in-the-same here on ATS.

Mr. mason watcher, is it possible for you to discuss anything else other than your apparent intense dislike for the Jewish state? Certainly, there are many other nations deserving of your loathing.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I don't agree with any war or conflicts that's going on, but the Human race is all out of WACK!

The Spanish wiped out Nations when they went into South America.The English and French during the same time period but in different parts of the world.

The Germans in WW2 . The Americans with Nuclear Bombs.

Its back and Forth, there is no right and wrong any more to these people in conflict.

Its a pity...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mister.old.school

Ahh, so you find a patern as well. Check out the vast majority of threads started by JanusFIN. It seems he and Masonwatcher have that in common. They are the resident ATS Jew bashers.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school

Mr. mason watcher, is it possible for you to discuss anything else other than your apparent intense dislike for the Jewish state? Certainly, there are many other nations deserving of your loathing.

Don't let it concern you and don't feel you have to take a risk.

For someone who has the wit to secure a gold badge for so few postings, you should understand that Israel is primarily a zionist state. The Jewish aspect is merely incidental only exploited by zionist to gag debate.

The problem is that Israel's atrocities are routine and ongoing. It is like watching a slow motion car wreck while the world is operating at normal speed. You only notice me because there is so much being done to innocent people and you are irritated by the constant reminder.

Do not blame the message bearer, take it up with Israel.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

mister, I am now compelled to go back and read some of your old postings.

If they are anything as succinct and pointed as this post above, I should be honored to read them.

Thank you, and I look forward to other observations.

Jeez! Talk about nailing it!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm

Ahh, so you find a patern as well. Check out the vast majority of threads started by JanusFIN. It seems he and Masonwatcher have that in common. They are the resident ATS Jew bashers.

Once again you confuse Jews with zionism and the Israeli state. But of course you would because that is a deliberate tactic to obscure the truth.

The only bashing going on is with the antiSemitic zionists against the Semite Palestinians.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

It is like watching a slow motion car wreck while the world is operating at normal speed.

You're so right!!

Other parts of the world are killing off innocents so much quicker! Sri Lanka's government chased hundreds of thousands of civilians into exile fleeing for their lives without a care in the world.

How about what happens in Sudan? Also in the hundreds of thousands.

How about the treatment of the Kurds?

How about the innocents being slaughtered by the Taliban in Afghanistan through cowardly car bombs?

The numbers there are a lot faster aren't they? So you're right... the rest of the world is moving far quicker in their execution of innocents, and yet you only care about Israel Israel Israel.

But no, it's not a Jewish thing. Not at all. Those other problems? Eh. Less important. Israel Israel Israel! How many threads can I start in one day about Israel Israel Israel!!

You've become a predictable bore. Your friend JanusFIN is honest enough to proudly show himself to be a Jew hater as opposed to an Israel hater by his thread last week which did nothing but post the names of rich Jews and attempt to villify them for being rich Jews. Why don't you open up like he did? Just stand up and say "I masonwatcher hate Jews!" and then we can all move on. Maybe a Jewish neighbor pissed in your corn flakes? Who knows. Accept the fact that you're a bigot, it'll help you in the long run.

You, Janus and breakingdradles (who should be banned for his username, unless you think maybe something like smashing crosses, or throwing buddhas is acceptable) should get together, raise a flag and salute the good old days when a Jew couldn't join a country club etc.

+6 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Once again you confuse Jews with zionism and the Israeli state.

Judging by your observed predilection for this topic, I propose it is you who feigns confusion.

But of course you would because that is a deliberate tactic to obscure the truth.

Broken-record styled thread-starting on discussion boards eposes an agenda. Those with an obvious agenda are never concerned with truth, only promoting their agenda or provoking anger. Having an agenda is the antithesis of possessing credibility.

...against the Semite Palestinians.

"Semite Palestinians" is a term that has been popularized and used buy those who engage in hate toward the Jewish people, not the Israeli State. By using it, you further reveal your increasingly transparent agenda.

Certainly there are atrocities more contemptible elsewhere in the world upon which you may also focus?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by mister.old.school]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Of course I have an agenda! How many time have I said that? You should know because of your awareness of my predilection. I am appalled by what is happening to the Palestinian people. Do you not have any pity for them?

And of course other outrages happen elsewhere but not so relentlessly and with such craven hypocrisy as you find with hand wringing Israeli apologists. It's enough to make one vomit.

[edit on 113131p://pm3107 by masonwatcher]

+9 more 
posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Of course I have an agenda!

After reading more of the threads you started, and follow-up replies you posted, I'm convinced your agenda is the spread of hate.

I am appalled by what is happening to the Palestinian people.

No. You are not. You are using their plight as an excuse to spread lies and evoke hate. The imitation disgust you portray shows that you have no respect nor empathy for the reality of the people in that difficult part of the world. If you possessed genuine sympathy, you'd not soil the issue with your lies, exaggerations, fake news, and subtle racism.

And of course other outrages happen elsewhere but not so relentlessly and with such craven hypocrisy as you find with hand wringing Israeli apologists.

I suggest you spend more time with real news, real information, real history, and accounts of real people -- and less time with Stormfront and related ignorance.

Indeed, there are serious issues. Indeed, some are caused by the government of Israel. However, the rhetoric of your deplorable "hate agenda" is a completely different problem, unrelated to the events in the middle-east.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
One might note that those who would demonstrate their skewered hatred for Jews through Israel resort to mis-terminology and hair-splitting.

We've all heard "It's the criminal Israel, not Jew hating!"

Or, "I am not a Jew hater, but against the murderous, Zionists who engage in genocide against the Palestinians."

Zionists. Criminal. War crimes. Brutality. Atrocities. Genocide. Chemical weapons. (White Phosphorous)

And the biggest mis-definition - civilians.

If a Hamas soldier dressed in his normal clothing gets killed after launching a rocket, his sorry ass is thrown into the 'civilian' pile.

"Insane brutality of the State of Israel." That's the thread title, and yet I don't see it. I don't see the brutality. My vision is good, my memory is good, but I don't see the brutality.

Rest assured, anytime Israel decides to engage in genocide, there won't be a Gazan left. That would be genocide.

A counter attack is not genocide.

White Phosphorous fired where combatants may hold close to civilians is not a war crime.

Mis-terminology is a piss-poor mechanism to try to make a non-point.

Why not just tell it like it is, call things what they are, and let the chips fall where they will?

Why all the falsehoods, exaggerations, and drama?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I see you have opted for ad hominem attack largely involving setting aside my comments made to you followed by misrepresenting my arguments. So what is the point in having an exchange and encouraging your artful disassembly?

If you don't mind I shall continue with my predilections. As for the Stormfront matter, that does not wash; if you have read my previous threads, as you claim, you will note that I have routinely said that I am black and of African origin and have my fair share of racial abuse.

So you see, I don't buy this idea that being highly critical of Israel is synonymous with Stormfront style racism particularly when zionists are having great success in forming links with neofacists in Europe and getting in bed with the BNP in the UK where I was brought up and live.

[edit on 123131p://am3127 by masonwatcher]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Oh my god just stop it already!

You're still posting in your thread elsewhere on ATS, many pages after it was proven to be a hoax simply because you wish it was true.

That's a pretty remarkable thing don't you think? You plucked an article from the internet without properly researching it, it was proven false, and yet there you are, pages and pages later, still defending the points and arguing with other members who exposed it as being fake.

You keep on displaying the same behavior. You don't give a damn about honesty. You don't give a damn about anything but your own agenda.

For someone who claims to be of African origin I'm puzzled by the fact that you spend all day posting about Israel when the world stands idly and watches genocide in Darfur.

Your posting history makes it abundantly clear to all the members here. You hate Jews. Why can't you just admit that and then resume debating?

As M.O.S. pointed out you use a very deliberate posting style in your references to Israelis and Jews in general to the point where I wonder if you rehearse your ridiculous speeches before you post them here.

As far as your background goes, all I can say is "so what?" You think there are no racists and bigots in each and every walk of life?

Your last line shows how off base you are. You are not "highly critical of Israel". Your posting history shows otherwise. Your posting history indicates a deep and probably long term hatred of the Jewish people. No one can explain that but you, but I assure you, moving past hatred is healthy. Hating people really gets no one down except you.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The article is by no means current. It is 3 years old, coming from the 2006 archives of an online magazine.

What is the purpose of starting a thread with such an old opinion piece?

It is a brief outrage indignation puff piece requoting other comments, with no new information presented.

What would motivate someone to start searching for old articles online just to find one with an over-the top title like this?

Why are there very few threads created on this forum discussing government sanctioned ongoing mass murders in so many African and Asian countries?

Why are there hundreds of threads with screaming titles accusing Israel of every outrage imaginable?

Why are they created by the same handful of people?

Can anyone not see the pattern?

Mike

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join