It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How old are we?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is a site that should be looked through THOROUGHLY!!!This is really for all of those Darwinian thinkers and for all of those who think that scientists have it all figured out:www.s8int.com/index.html
And also on google search, look up Ed Corad. When you check this stuff out, get back at me.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhova
This is a site that should be looked through THOROUGHLY!!!This is really for all of those Darwinian thinkers and for all of those who think that scientists have it all figured out:www.s8int.com/index.html
And also on google search, look up Ed Corad. When you check this stuff out, get back at me.

Well... I looked at it.

It's a rehash (swiped) of some "out of place artifacts" that were debunked in other threads, including the "helicopter and UFO"... which is part of an Egyptian wall piece that has been photoshopped unto heck.

www.geocities.com...

If you'll look at the center of that photo, you'll see (facing toward the right) a symbol of a bee. Just to the right of that is a thick line that's bent to the right. Below it are two half-circles.

That means (yes, I am teaching myself to read hieroglyphics) "King of upper and lower Egypt.) The two oval-thingies are the names of pharoahs... in this case, they'd be the throne names. You can tell, because they start with a round symbol (translated as "re" and it's added to the end of the name of the King.)

Tonight, when I've got my books in front of me, I'll translate the names for you. In the mean time, here's what the real scoop on that is: www.finart.be...

Now, if the inscriptin there WAS real, the "text" would read (approximately) "Rameses, King of upper and lower Egypt, who repels the Nine Enemies, UFO the JETFIGHTER OR SUBMARINE Ladies" ... more or less.

But the "inscription" in your "page of truth" that you've found is a photoshopped lie. And the rest of the "evidence" is as weak.. or weaker.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Okay...none of those things were debunked!Just because someone says they were debunked, don't mean that they were.Usually, the "debunkers" already have a set agenda before they debunk anything.Which means you can't have an open mind, if it is already made up before you look at the "evidence".The problem is, there are hundreds upon hundreds of ooparts, and they cannot all be denied and debunked, especially if they all lean to a certain direction.

[Edited on 3-5-2004 by jhova]

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
You cannot compare how ancient egyptians would say something, to how we would today, too much of a culture barrier.And if those things were that debunkable, wouldn't be much of a debate for plenty of QUALIFIED scholars to debate.I have got books too that support these things too.So lets not do the I have books that are more important than your books scenario, we won't get far.You can't THINK you have debunked one thing, that it debunks all things, I said look at the site thoroughly.Also, look up Ed Conrad and his theories on evolution!

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle
for me, it would be ignorant to think that human kind evolved from apes...this is a theory that i have always felt was a dead end...no matter what science says about chimp and human DNA...it's not solid proof...only speculation...~oracle

not suprising, since there is a about 2 % DNA diffrentiaton between Baskin Sharks and the rumored "Nessie" found dead off the china coast a few years ago. (That's about the same as the difference between between a monkey and me.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
My theory we came from a very advance civilization but some natural disaster happend and as the surviviors tried to get with their lifes they forgot about their advance ancestors and their teaching, or perhaps something their ancestors did caused the disaster and the survivors wanted to forget and start new. (sounds like the atlantic myth)

Sounds like what would happen if you had a global flood, where there were only 8 people saved, too...

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
since matter can't be made from nothing we must all be about 4.5 billion years old. Our molecules have been in lots of different places.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by world_misanthropy

Anyways, it seems that all empires rise and fall,

currently, the US empire is in collapse

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
Ethiopia

The 160,000-year-old fossils, the oldest ever Homo sapiens and excavated in a remote region of Ethiopia, appear to prove that the continent was the cradle of humanity, the scientists said.

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
That^^^ seems to be what conventional science can agree on now.

Originally posted by Icatel

Originally posted by world_misanthropy

Anyways, it seems that all empires rise and fall,

currently, the US empire is in collapse

I hope so.....

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Regards the bulding of monolithic structures, The May tell of a counselor to Virracocha who could move large rocks with the blast of a trumpet; the bible says Joshua made large rocks fall with the sound of his trumpet and an ancient egyptian text says that the pyramid builders could move large objects with the "sound of his voice". Whether these special people who came from heaven or the sea, were terrestrials or aliens is yet to be discovered.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The Masons began during King Solomon's time. The names of famous Masons can be found at www.onealclan.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join