It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Dares Judge to Order Release Of NSA Spy Document

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Obama Dares Judge to Order Release Of NSA Spy Document

www.wired.com

SAN FRANCISCO — Setting the stage for a constitutional showdown, the Obama administration dared a federal judge here late Friday to do what no judge has yet done: disclose classified data the government has declared a national security state secret.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Dare to disclose or what? give it to me I will put it out National Security 90% of the time is used as excuse to cover up a crime. What ya gonna do cap the judge in the middle of the case? Kill the prosecuter? Cap all the witnesses? Murder any reporters that talk about the case including anyone?

Falcon

www.wired.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
At some point, a President is going to have to charge one of these folks who release matter of national security with treason, order an immediate military tribunal, and if found guilty, immediately taken out and shot.

It will stop a lot of this crap.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Dare or threaten?

Am I the only one that doesn't understand the connotation here?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Frankidealist35]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by falcon

Yep!!! I bet the Obama supporters are glad he is in office now! Now more illegal spying and wiretapping like under Bush....but wait, a Senator named Obama said it was okay to do the illegal wiretapping and spying on American citizens.....yep, HE is change alright....change for the worse!!!

new topics

top topics

join