It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terminator Salvation - Dave Rabbit At The Movies NO SPOILERS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c37a8db82ae.jpg[/atsimg]

OUTTAKES VERSION: AboveTopSecret.Com’s Movie Critic, Dave Rabbit, reviews director McG’s final installment of the “Terminator” franchise, “Terminator Salvation”. With lots of surprises including OUTTAKES at the end, Dave again goes out of the studio and does this show in a very secret location. Does this final installment pass Dave’s muster which is based upon “Entertainment Value” at the movies? With insightful Commentary, Trailers, Photos and Exclusive Movie Clips, come along with Dave and get an insider’s look into “Terminator Salvation”.

PLEASE DISCUSS THIS REVIEW & MOVIE IN THIS THREAD.

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 5/22/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 5/24/2009 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Oh YEA, This is the one I've been waiting for. I have the DVD's of the first three movies and I've always loved the Terminator franchise. I'm pumped!

That was a great review my friend, I loved the outtakes at the end. Another great show.

wupy

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK, I will freely admit this is the first video of yours I have watched, I have to say...

You just gained a fan, nice job.

Not what I was expecting, but was pleasantly surprised.

The out takes were enjoyable as well.

One question, at 5:45 in the video.. was that an intended effect (it is perfectly timed with the round ricochet noise) in the lower right hand corner, or just a trick of the light?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

.... congratulations.... you just earned some Applause Points. I have put some things in all three and just waiting for folks to see if they catch it. As for what it is..... it's a secret.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the review. I'm gonna go see it as soon as the crowds are down. Me and the GF were background extras in that one. Partially shot
north of my little village. www.imdb.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hhehehehe....Too much fun!

So have you seen the movie? I'm totally jealous if you have!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bismarcksea

Yes.... I get the Movie Critic DVD advance copies of movies now. I see them on my 60" LCD.... but when they come out, like I did Star Trek and Angels & Demons, I go see them on the Big Screen..... nothing like LIVE, if you know what I mean. I am going to see Star Trek for the 4th Time tomorrow in IMAX, which I have never experienced before. Saw it on DVD, saw it on ANALOG, saw it on DLP (which I absolutely loved).... now IMAX tomorrow.

I love movies..... and I have an astounding DVD collection of over 500. My collection only contains those movies that I could watch over and over again and never get tired of them.

Thanks for your comments. These are a lot of work..... but, a lot of FUN too.

Dave

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
HAhahah lawl. That was funny as.

I cant wait for this movie though...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I learned today that, "Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles" has been canceled.
I loved that show.

I also went to see Angels and Demons at the theater, excellent flick.

My only conundrum now is do I go to Terminator: Salvation on Thursday or wait until next Monday. I hate crowded theaters, but I really want to see this movie.

Decisions, decisions.....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Hahaha, that was great man. I really want to see this movie now!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Wup....

Normally I go during the weekday avoiding the week-end crowd scene and all the friggin' movie texting idiots..... even though I have seen it on DVD.... the big screen is where it's at..... so I am going to the 1 p.m. flick here in Dallas and going to see it in DLP, which is my favorite format.

Dave

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Dave Rabbit

Is DLP the same thing as IMax? Or is IMax just digitally enhanced with a bigger screen? Anyway I'm sure you've seem both formats, is there any noticeable difference between the two?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Dave, Thanks for the review. This was the first clip of yours I've see as well and I did enjoy it too! Thanks! If there was any doubt before there is not now. This is going to be a hell of a movie!

Thanks!

Amazing

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Movie Theater Comparisons

I have a thread that talks about and compares the technologies that are available.

Thanks...

Dave

posted on May, 22 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Cinemark Extreme Digital XD now rules the roost in my opinion. It is the Future of what big screen movie entertainment should be.

Awesome!

Dave

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Dave! Stunning review as always! Must go and watch this in the UK when it comes out or if it has already come out

Keep up the good work buddy!

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Dave! Stunning review as always! Must go and watch this in the UK when it comes out or if it has already come out

Keep up the good work buddy!

new topics

top topics

join