It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge craft or UFO formation flight????

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Sorry- all I see could be flares tied to weather balloons.

Need more proof ;not that I'm not a believer-I have seen for myself better than this.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy
There is NO WAY the satellite moving within the shadow of The Earth could reflect light directly from The Sun

So you have never seen a satellite then? Pity

Nice speech though... to bad your wrong

NOSS Double and Triple Satellite Formations

One of the interesting sights in the night sky are the Naval Ocean Surveillance System (NOSS) satellite formations, each having two or three satellites in close proximity to one another. Normally these satellites are relatively dim to the unaided eye, but on occasion they brighten sufficiently to be easily seen in a dark sky.

NOSS, their initial 1000 x 1200 km orbit becomes nearly circular at 1100 km, about four years after launch.

So not 62 miles but 1100 kilometers (1671.484 miles) so they are plenty high enough to catch sunlight. And the curved surfaces would reflect light at many angles, thus make them visible for some time

From the earlier link by pop_science in THIS POST on page one that many seem to have missed...
www.satobs.org...

[edit on 19-5-2009 by zorgon]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
You knoww this is really some good footage...i think that is could be military craft flying in formation. but i also think it could be a UFO or several of them. I truely believe in UFO's, I also saw the same pattern formation on a show on tv. so I think there is a high chance it could be something like a UFO. Also take in the fact it could be flares.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So you have never seen a satellite then? Pity
[edit on 19-5-2009 by zorgon]

I've seen small dim lights moving across the night sky on several occasions. I imagine that I was seeing a satellite. It's the only thing I could think of that made sense.

I was thinking about this video today at work. After much consideration I've decided to change my position on the formation of lights that appear on the video. The lights flying silently through the night can't be helicopters.

I read it somewhere once long ago that a formation such as this with three craft flying together with the first two flying in a straight line and the third flying slightly above and behind has been seen before. The formation of craft is a trademark of a particular species of Reptilian Aliens. They fly in what's called a Lazy L since they're lizards and they're also somewhat lazy.

By the way, the Lazy Lizards aren't really lazy. It's just that being cold blooded it takes them a while to get started doing something.

This video shows a formation of Reptilian Aliens flying to a Reptilian wedding.

There THE TRUTH is finally known. We can all move on to something else.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Well you just flushed your credibility down the toilet

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Well you just flushed your credibility down the toilet

Too bad you're not perceptive enough to recognize sarcasm when you see it.

There were PLENTY of indicators that my statements weren't valid.

No wonder you're having difficulty seeing that the video is showing a formation of helicopters.

I've made my arguments. I'm moving on to something else. It's not worth the effort to try to change anyone's mind on this. There's no way to come to a verifiable conclusion.

[edit on 20-5-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
this shows similar lights in formation over Scotland Stirling triangle formation.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
People lie, heck I lie...

It's the ones with reason to lie, I despise...

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
There is no way of telling as there is not enough image detail to see determin.

There is no stars blacking out within the dot to dot radius, so it might not be a hude craft, but then again, perhaps its a huge craft with a transpart body.
You just don't know.

From my opinion, this is just a video with some dots moving around, I don't believe it or take it serious.
When will the day come when someone brings forward proper quality video's or photo's with film negatives instead of these dark or blured pictures?

[edit on 20-5-2009 by NeuroStability]

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
there are many orbs in these videos......WOW

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join