It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadow Man real. Or birthed in Twilight zone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Flipping through the channels today I happened across an episode of the Twilight Zone on the Chiller Channel, a great channel for fans of nostalgia in the horror genre and lo and behold what did I see but the infamous Shadow Man. Even brandishing the classic familiar hat that is reported in a lot of Shadow Man contacts.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eca0b97d446b.jpg[/atsimg]

Now am I saying that the Shadow Man phenomenon is not real, maybe it is maybe it isn’t.. But, what I am saying is could this 1985 episode of the Twilight Zone be the birthplace of the Shadow Man phenomenon?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
haha thats crazy. i mean the similarity. maybe one of the writers or visual directors had seen a shadow person!? Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn...

I think people are just naturally terrified for the Amish community. the horses make them silent - like ninja.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I've seen a shadowman but I've never seen that twilight zone episode. At that age I wouldn't watch anything that could scare me and twilight zone was one of them. I also wasn't into ghosts or anything though I've had a few weird things happen to me before I saw the shadowman.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by sandman441]

new topics

join