It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will the world end soon???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
who believes that the world will end in 2012?
here is my idea ,the world will not end in 2012,but the world as we know it will.

will there be a pandemic that will kill millions....yes.

will there be a third world war ...again yes ..but not a nuclear war..the powers that be will not want the earth destroyed ,even if they are safe in their underground bunkers who will they rule ,power is a drug to them!!

will there be a one world government....no ..they will try ,but they are divided among themselves the bible says (if a kingdom becomes divided against itself that kingdom cannot stand)mark 3:24 and these words are very true!

will there be a one world religion..again no religion as we know it will end(people will begin to think for themselves and realize that religion is a tool to rule the masses and ,that it causes more trouble than it solves.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece
who believes that the world will end in 2012?
here is my idea ,the world will not end in 2012,but the world as we know it will.

will there be a pandemic that will kill millions....yes.

I don't see what you see. You believe alot about a 2000 year old book. yea its helpful, but dude, um lets go through the list.

will there be a one world religion..again no religion as we know it will end(people will begin to think for themselves and realize that religion is a tool to rule the masses and ,that it causes more trouble than it solves.

Um no there shall be Islam, Christianity, and Jew still around. However, The Catholic Church will be less of a power house.The Current pope is the last dude to take the position. I just don't see any solution to the Israel problem at all. I don't see anything changing at all.

will there be a third world war ...again yes ..but not a nuclear war..the powers that be will not want the earth destroyed ,even if they are safe in their underground bunkers who will they rule ,power is a drug to them!!

No, not the way you see it. There will be a war with China. Something to do with North Korea. Don't know why, but something really to do with Geopolitics. North Korea are in its last days, and will be no more of a power. What will be left, that the frightening part about it.

will there be a one world government....no ..they will try ,but they are divided among themselves the bible says (if a kingdom becomes divided against itself that kingdom cannot stand)mark 3:24 and these words are very true!

Not for some time. Yes we stop having wars on this planet, but the one world government is still about a hundred years away or so.

Dude, Me and my dad have the same vision. check out a sitcom called Sweet Valley High. Dude thats the future we both see regardless of whats coming down the pipe. I will not worry about the current change.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by illece

No the world won't end in 2012--just most of us.
It could be a pandemic but I don't think that would be an extinction event. I think there will be massive devastation caused by supervolcanic eruption or a major solar event.
Hope I'm wrong.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   
2 words for that thread:

TIME CHANGE

the world will not end, it only shall come a time-change. What mean that the world like we know it right now, will not longer exist and will change into something new.

simple

Nia

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NW111
2 words for that thread:

TIME CHANGE

the world will not end, it only shall come a time-change. What mean that the world like we know it right now, will not longer exist and will change into something new.

simple

Nia

Can you be more specific on what the world will change into???
I'm not doubting your theory but I'm just intrigued as to your perception of this so- called "time change"
:cool;

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

hi are you talking about a higher dimension?If so you could be right,i know on the net there is a lot of talk of ascension in 2012

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Well... in 2012 the Mayan long count ends.
They may do a new one, but I don't think the Mayans still hold the same philosophy as their ancestors.

I imagine that, like 2000, 2001, 2003, and 2005, there will be a lot of people really embarrassed when the days pass and nothing really changes.
And then someone comes up with a new date, and it starts all over again.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

isn't the Mayan calendar supposed to be something like a clock that gets to twelve midnight then starts a new day ,the Mayan calendar gets to midnight 21 12 2012 then starts a new cycle??

must admit i agree with you ,we will get to 21 21 2012 shrug our shoulders and say(ah well!!!!!!)

new topics

top topics

join