It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I May have Figured It Out.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Remember when Warren Buffet pulled out of the stock market just before 9/11 and was part of some military base event the day of the attack?

Now think about the Rothchilds recient announcement about pulling out of the gold and commodities markets and tie that in with the military movements around North Korea and all the talk about taking them down.

I think the USA is very close to going in and the world markets will collaps when it happens. Money will be worthless and then the mark to buy or sell begins.

Why did ATS remove yesterday's North Korea stories from the headlines?

Were they told to?

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Hmm... that is an interesting theory. But I don't think that the U.S. is stupid enough to start another war when they haven't even tied up Iraq yet. When they're all done in Iraq, then I could see something like that happening...

but then again if the Rothschilds make a move like that you know something is up.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
China will take care of N. Korea. No need for us to be messing around over there. Eventually, that little Kim guy with the funny hats is going to realize that GWB isn't as easy to blackmail with nukes as Bill Clinton was. Why is China going to take care of them? Becuase the last thing China needs is a major US strike force off their coast.

I expect if NK actually tried military action on a major scale, they would probably end up blowing themselves up in a bad way. Nukes and the systems to deliver them are a lot more complicated than trains are, and we see how proficent they are with those.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Amibient sound,
where did your talk of nukes come from? is NK threatening the U.S. with them?
I don't mean to sound uninformed here but I haven't heard anything like that lately concerning Korea.

And I highly doubt that there will ever be another nuclear weapon used in a war becuase of M.A.D (Mutual Assured Destruction)

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
No, NK is trying to get it's collective head (pun intended) out of it's ass and recover from train boom right now.

energy_wave said he thought we were getting ready to go in because Rothchilds are supposedly pulling out of some investments there. Read the original post. I disagree with it and don't think we have anything at all to worry about over there.

The only thing that could possibly make us go in there is if NK starts something and if they did, it would have to be with Nukes because there is really no advantage to anything else. Only the threat of nukes has any value to them as a bargaing chip. Bush knows it's a bluff (but Clinton bought it) and last week China told NK that they better back down and get with the program or bad things could happen.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ambient Sound
Bush knows it's a bluff (but Clinton bought it) and last week China told NK that they better back down and get with the program or bad things could happen.

Pyongyang responded to the request they dismantle the nuclear program by stating they will do so only if they receive economic aid and security guarantees from Washington.

Rothschilds make a move for a reason. I suppose we'll know soon enough.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Something is definitely up with the Rothchilds pull out of the gold market but i dont think the u.s. will invade n.k.!

There would be an incredible uproar and were already spread thin between afghanistan and Iraq...

Look for some more action in the middle east though and a call for more troops and possibly a draft .

They want to get as many young blooded males out of the country to pull off some dirty deed,would be my guess.
If the Rothchilds flood the market with gold along with some other big holders it could ruin the american dollar.

i believe this will be done after major terrorist attacks occur here in the united states ...then the market gets flooded with gold in a classic reaction scenario and the dollar bill becomes worthless ....between those two events the next step of a cashless society with a chip implant becomes plausible.

something with North Korea is not out of the question though ....somehow i think they are going to play a role in whats coming up...

[Edited on 28-4-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red_Rocket
But I don't think that the U.S. is stupid enough to start another war when they haven't even tied up Iraq yet. When they're all done in Iraq, then I could see something like that happening...

Well, if recent history is any indicator, I think the US could very well start another ill-conceived miliatry campaign. For example, Afghanistan is still a huge cluster-f*ck and we've since invaded Iraq. I highly doubt we'll be "all done" in Iraq for many years to come.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
If all of you recall, after 9/11, Bush stated durring a state of the union speech, something to the effect of...

There will be battles we win and battles we loose that the people will never know about and there will be disinformation put out that no one will know if it's true or fake.

Our military machine has a two war capability. Both at the same time.

Durring the Iraq war there were reports of other military movements around the world that didn't seem right. Like they were setting the stage for the next country to preemptively attack. A lot of movement going through Hawaii, etc.

I know it doesn't seem like we have the forces to go into North Korea, but I think the world is suposed to believe that. Sort of like, the US is too streched out to start another war. We are ready!

We have seen the 37,000 troops moved back from the front line and the missle defence system in South Korea is suposed to be ready by the end of this year. So we are to believe.

Personally I think this rail car explosion was done by our people to destroy the North's vitial food and fuel link to China. Maybe even create a diversion of sorts to allow people to slip in or maybe to watch how North Korea reacts. I think thats why the US spy plane landed in China a while back so we could reap real time info how they would react.

Remember, Saudi Arabia has just came out and admitted they really helped the US durring the Iraq war even though they said they would not. Disinfo for sure.

I think we are just about ready. The weather and season is just about right to go in although maybe we won't be the ones going in it might be Chinees troops insted. It will be over very quickly I think.

Remember we are not being told the truth at all about what we are going to do.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy wave

Personally I think this rail car explosion was done by our people to destroy the North's vitial food and fuel link to China. Maybe even create a diversion of sorts to allow people to slip in or maybe to watch how North Korea reacts. I think thats why the US spy plane landed in China a while back so we could reap real time info how they would react.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now you maybe right there ....i personally believe we have technology right now in space that could cause a explosion like this and very few know about it and this maybe the first use of it on a real target

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
One other thing I didn't have time to add. The comets!

What if the Rothchilds have advanced knowlage of an impending impact or high possibility of one which would disrupt the world economy and they are just positioning themselves for it or maybe even disclosure of ET's which might have a huge impact upon our civil institutions.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Is this thread supposed to be about the NWO or 9-11 or N Korea or what?
I'm not following, and I strongly suspect this should be in another forum. Anyone able to clear things up here?

-B.

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I think NK will play a part in what is to come for sure. I also agree that China will take care of NK. From what I have found on the net, it appears as though NK, George Bush, and Sun Myung Moon (I know what your thinking, don't write this off.) have been in bed for a long time. Here is a link to check out, with several articles on their connections.

www.consortiumnews.com...

These actions/manipulations are taking place all around the world at once, to include here in the US.

The reason I bring up Sun Myung Moon, is because he has a huge influence with the religious right here in the US, and religious organizations worldwide. He also was born in NK, and even has land there designated as the new "Garden of Eden". NK used this money from Sun Myung Moon for this land, to help develope nuclear capabilities. Now we have to build star wars missle defence to protect us against these missels. My impression, is that NK is being used to scare the US public, so that we build Star Wars missle defence. The defence industry and all of their stock holders reap the reward. I think it is all a bluff, or another example of wag the dog. It's all about money in my opinion.

Just a side note here, Sun Myung Moon has claimed to be the second coming of Christ. He even ran a full two page ad in several US papers claiming exactly that. The two page ad also stated that most all religious organizations worldwide, recognize him as the second coming of Christ. Which is in Bible prophesy about the anti-christ, claiming to be the Messiah. If you use the english gematria bible code alphabet key found here: (which also has a very interesting theory, if you take the time to read it, about the anti-christ and how he will deceive the world.)

www.geocities.com...

Sun Moon= Sun Myung Moon's first and last name, which is akin to Alpha Omega/beginning and end, or God. Sun+ Moon=666

Just one mans opinion,
Tom Sawyer

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee
I'm not following, and I strongly suspect this should be in another forum.
Then move this thread.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Remember when Warren Buffet pulled out of the stock market just before 9/11 and was part of some military base event the day of the attack?

Okay, your theory falls apart right there. Buffett never pulled out of the stock market.
www.fool.com...

He's an extremely astute investor, and his company has done well under his guidance:
finance.yahoo.com...

Here's how Buffet picks his stocks:
www.quicken.com...

Now think about the Rothchilds recient announcement about pulling out of the gold and commodities markets and tie that in with the military movements around North Korea and all the talk about taking them down.

I don't see the connection. Gold hasn't fluctuated much over the past 30 years. It's a lousy investment and they're losing money at it.

I think the USA is very close to going in and the world markets will collaps when it happens. Money will be worthless and then the mark to buy or sell begins.

The US going after North Korea? I think Bush would have a revolt on his hands.

Military commanders are reporting that the forces are stretched thin and I've read soldiers' blogs about running out of ammo in Iraq. We don't have the military strength to attempt it.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomSawyer
I think NK will play a part in what is to come for sure. I also agree that China will take care of NK. From what I have found on the net, it appears as though NK, George Bush, and Sun Myung Moon (I know what your thinking, don't write this off.) have been in bed for a long time. Here is a link to check out, with several articles on their connections.

www.consortiumnews.com...

These actions/manipulations are taking place all around the world at once, to include here in the US.

The reason I bring up Sun Myung Moon, is because he has a huge influence with the religious right here in the US, and religious organizations worldwide. He also was born in NK, and even has land there designated as the new "Garden of Eden". NK used this money from Sun Myung Moon for this land, to help develope nuclear capabilities. Now we have to build star wars missle defence to protect us against these missels. My impression, is that NK is being used to scare the US public, so that we build Star Wars missle defence. The defence industry and all of their stock holders reap the reward. I think it is all a bluff, or another example of wag the dog. It's all about money in my opinion.

Just a side note here, Sun Myung Moon has claimed to be the second coming of Christ. He even ran a full two page ad in several US papers claiming exactly that. The two page ad also stated that most all religious organizations worldwide, recognize him as the second coming of Christ. Which is in Bible prophesy about the anti-christ, claiming to be the Messiah. If you use the english gematria bible code alphabet key found here: (which also has a very interesting theory, if you take the time to read it, about the anti-christ and how he will deceive the world.)

www.geocities.com...

Sun Moon= Sun Myung Moon's first and last name, which is akin to Alpha Omega/beginning and end, or God. Sun+ Moon=666

Just one mans opinion,
Tom Sawyer

This is interesting you brought up this Sun Myung Moon character. I've never heard of him. I don't doubt what you say, and it wouldn't surprise me if Moon claims what you say he does. One man I HAVE heard of who is supposed to fulfill basically every religion in the world is one by the name of Maitreya, from somewhere in the Middle East, I think Iran. He claims to be Jesus/Muhammad/Buddha/Moses/Gandhi/etc. incarnate and he's going to bring humans to the last stage of enlightenment. Lol, so at least one of these two self-proclaimers is lying. Moreover, I'm sure there are about a hundred others out there doing the same, some less publicly recognized, others more. And yes, the bible not only warns of the anti-christ as a false prophet, but that before him there will be many false christs who claim to be what they're not. Just by common sense, almost all of them are fake. The most that could be genuine is only one of them, but I think all of them are fake, because the true Christ hasn't come back yet. I think we will all KNOW when that happens without one doubt in anyone's mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
HI Simple Truth, seems like we are in the same boat here, as I have never heard of Maitreya. I will have to do some research, and learn more about him. Have you ever heard of Moonies before? They are the followers of Sun Myung Moon.
Mr. Moon is very rich, and has ALOT of followers worldwide. He's the guy that performs huge mass weddings in football stadiums. From what I have found on the net, his organization also own the Washington Times. I need to gather all of the info to provide links, but if I remember correctly, one wedding he married 80,000 couples at once.
I am going to do some more research over the next few days, and post about all of these connections between Sun Myung Moon, the Bush family, the religious right (Evangelicals), and the Masons/Illuminati. It extends into alot of different arenas, to include music, newspapers etc.. I have a unique perspective on all of this. Growing up I was around Evangelicals to include someone who was a decendent of Albert Pike.
The bottom line is that all of these groups are in bed with eachother, and have been for quite some time. I wouldn't be surprised if your man is involved as well. I'll let you know what I find out. It's time for all of these people to be revealed for what they really are. This includes Billy Graham, and Oral Roberts.
If you didn't catch it last night, PBS's Frontline had a special on Bush and his religious beliefs entitled The Jesus Factor. You can view the program starting May 1st online. In my opinion, it is a MUST SEE for everyone in the US before the next election.

Keep up the good fight!
Tom

posted on Apr, 30 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Okay, your theory falls apart right there. Buffett never pulled out of the stock market.
www.fool.com...

OK maybe it was berkshire Hathaway my mistake. One of then pulled out just before the fall

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is a related story...

Buffett Says He Has Increased Bet Against U.S. Dollar

May 1 (Bloomberg) -- Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said he increased his bet against the U.S. dollar on concern that the country's trade deficit will weaken the currency.

``We think that over time that the dollar is likely to decline in value against some of the major currencies,'' said Buffett, 73, in an interview before Berkshire Hathaway Inc.'s annual shareholder meeting in Omaha, Nebraska. In the last few months, Berkshire has added ``more than a little bit'' to its foreign currency holdings, he said. They were last disclosed at $12 billion as of yearend.

quote.bloomberg.com...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave Remember when Warren Buffet pulled out of the stock market just before 9/11
Say what? Where did you hear this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join