It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Caught On Film?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I was surfing around and found this video that show a possible alien abduction caught on security cameras.

The man disappears in a flash of light and then re-appears vomiting in a fetal position.

Have you guys seen this before? I only found the one of the person who claimed to be abducted, while sleeping, from their bedroom whe I did a search.

www.alienvideos.ws...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
yes seen this before. Weird footage. Dont know if it's debunked yet?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I think many people who havnt heard the alien abduction thing, think that he was hit by lightning, and thats was also screwed witht the camera.

but i havnt seen lightning cause interferance like that on the cam. kinda weird.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
So the tapes continue to run for almost 2 hours but the lights are all out?

Is that what's being presented here?

Because those strip lights in the bottom left would need to heat up again if that's the case.

I'll put more thought to it when there is more detailed evidence presented as to what was supposed to have occurred.

-m0r

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Yes, this has been posted several times, and, as far as I know, it has not been debunked because there is nothing to debunk.

What we see on the video is not an abduction, even if the guy was abducted by aliens after what we saw in the video.

That is why they focused on the unknown guy, talking about the possible problems he is facing because of the hypothetical abduction and they did not focused on the video, because the video is not evidence of any abduction.

One thing I do not know is if the tape really runs for those two hours or if the video was sent as we see it, edited.

From what we know this type of flash and the associated camera reaction may be common on that location (it could be a power plant doing some tests, for example).

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

There have been many threads on this tape. Here is just one:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It does look strange, but without any more data there is no conclusive evidence anything happened.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Yes, this has been posted several times, and, as far as I know, it has not been debunked because there is nothing to debunk.

What we see on the video is not an abduction, even if the guy was abducted by aliens after what we saw in the video.

That is why they focused on the unknown guy, talking about the possible problems he is facing because of the hypothetical abduction and they did not focused on the video, because the video is not evidence of any abduction.

One thing I do not know is if the tape really runs for those two hours or if the video was sent as we see it, edited.

From what we know this type of flash and the associated camera reaction may be common on that location (it could be a power plant doing some tests, for example).

Why do all the so-called "ATS Subject Matter Experts" just so happen to be skeptics. I find that awfully suspicious.

A power plant?? Of course you could come up with something better than that.

Congratulations, Armap, because you've just earned a place on the most deserving next alien abduction victim list (MDNAAVL). Hey, you earned it, and I'd look the other way.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Fact is, the video has been discussed a number of times before, but aside from the discussions themselves, there is something that just doesn't click...

I do believe that people are abducted at times. However, (and please, correct me if I'm wrong) it seems to me that little if not no story at all of abductions report of the victim being sick when replaced where they were.

That said, I don't know either if lightning strike could make the person sick...

Like many, I would like to have one day that video or that first hand experience, to tell the world "look, here it is", but no, this one is not the ultimate proof.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince
Like many, I would like to have one day that video or that first hand experience, to tell the world "look, here it is"

Any video that would look real would immediately be called CGI by the skeptics. We have reached a point with video technology that i dont think video prof would even work anymore even if it was real.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Just because you have this need to believe any piece of junk that is posted on youtube doesn't mean anyone disagreeing with you is a 'debunker' or out to get you.

It is called research, common sense and denying ignorance.

Keep an open mind, but not so open it falls out.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Why do all the so-called "ATS Subject Matter Experts" just so happen to be skeptics. I find that awfully suspicious.

I would not call Mikesingh or Internos sceptics, and I am sceptic about almost everything, including my scepticism.

A power plant?? Of course you could come up with something better than that.

Maybe, with some more time and some studying of what can be seen on the video, but I thought it would be enough to convey my opinion.

Congratulations, Armap, because you've just earned a place on the most deserving next alien abduction victim list (MDNAAVL). Hey, you earned it, and I'd look the other way.

If I am abducted by aliens at least I am expecting they do a good job, no crappy videos or doubtful camera angles, I want to have my abduction filmed in High Definition.

OK, now, can you explain where do we see any abduction on this video?

We only see some guy moving away into the darkness, a bright flash of light (that does not look like a lightning, it's on the ground or close to the ground, judging by the shadow of the man, and it looks more like a spotlight).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/62f22d631a2916e3.jpg[/atsimg]

We see only that the man re-appears 1 hour and 50 minutes latter, but we do not know if he was seen during that time, we do not know if the tape has the whole two hours or if it jumps from 11:16 to 01:06, we don't know if there were more of those camera interferences and we don't know if there was a flash before the 01:06 interference (although they say there was I cannot see it, even frame by frame, only during the interference, something that did not happened in the 11:16 interference).

We don't know a thing about the man, if he said anything to anyone, if he was the one who sent the tape, etc.

With all those unknowns and without any evidence of an abduction, much less of an alien abduction, why should I consider it as such? Just because someone willing to sell the tape said so? Sorry, but that is not enough for me.

PS: and why do they pass the letter so quickly and do not present its content? It could help them make a point, if there was something in it to prove the veracity of the statement and the video.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Lightning strike- he went to the Pub- after nearly 2 hours of drinking he Got sick- decided to go home- Then was fired and moved out of town..... Case closed.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
but i havnt seen lightning cause interferance like that on the cam. kinda weird.

Considering the camera is a piece of electronic equipment and a lightning strike releases great amount of electricity, it would make sense for a nearby lightning strike to cause some sort of interference.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious

I've noticed this also! I think the reason for this is because they're, well, subject matter experts. They have expert knowledge of this type of subject matter, and therefore cannot be anything other than skeptical. Why not? Because there just isn't any good proof of anything here!

It sucks, I know. I see a flash of light that looks like an explosion, must have been electrical or the explosion took out a transformer possibly. Who knows why the guy vomited, we don't know anything about him. He could have been drunk for all we know.

It actually reminds me of a gas pump that ignites. Sure doesn't remind me of an alien abduction. From my knowledge of prior alleged abductions, power tends to go out in advance of the actual abduction and it isn't with explosions.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think it's lightning.
He could have either ran, or if he were hit he could have been propelled very far away from the original site.

I've seen lightning do this all the time, while I've had my web cam on, also at my mothers bar the security cameras would always do this during a storm.

But the site it's posted on makes me laugh, some of the videos are just so ridiculous.
Like a mandrake root trying to be passed as an alien body.

It's a shame that there's so much crap to shift through from stupidity.
From people creating hoaxes if there were less of this it would be so much easier to really figure it all out, and when real evidence does come to light it wouldn't be questioned as harshly as it is now, but sadly I don't think we will ever rid this world of stupid people and attention seekers.
We just have to make due with what we have.

top topics

join