It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is actually the OWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I have noticed a lot of mention of the New World Order. I believe it is actually the Old World Order, as the same people have controlled much of the "civilized" world for a long time. I also do not believe there will ever be a one world government as the local bureaucrats will never relinquish their power.

The main reason this is true is all the families that run corporations and political families can trace their lines to royalty. The Rockefellers are direct descendants of the Kings of England. Both W and Kerry are related to royal families when their roots are traced, and in the not to distant past.

Many of the robber barons got their starts when they received an investment from their mothers. That shows they always had wealth, and used the investment to control a growing or new part of technology. The Vanderbilts controlled the railroads, Rockefellers oil, Chase, Mellon and other families banking. Many of their children married into royalty and nobility to get the prestige (and blue blood status).

These families have controlled countries for centuries, and as the governments dumped the monarchies, they moved into the back room of politics. The Hapsburgs still are influential in the European Union, the old Russian mid level nobility became members of the Communist Party and kept their power and privileges. (The Russian mid level nobles were not able to own property in Russia, only the royal family and Grand Dukes were. The Soviet system was perfect for them, as they knew how to run the farms or later communes.)

I find it interesting that many are worried about the New World Order, when the Old World Order has never left us. They go by different names, but the people in power are in the same families.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

That's an interesting take KF. Yes, there has been historical jockeying and "networking" among the privileged to maintain their status. The Kennedys and the Bushes also jump to mind. We never had an open royalty.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Yes of course it's the OWO. How could it be anything else?

Another name for the OWO and NWO is One World Government.

I first heard that term in the middle 50's. I was very young but being in a politically active family I learned to sit quietly and learned many things a young child should never be burdened with.

It hasn't been that many years ago that if one talked about a One World or New World Government that person was ostracized from the company of 'normal' folks.

You, OP, are right on target.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It is my own personal opinion as I look at the White House, and the U.S. Capital, and the Washington Monument, and the Lincoln Memorial, and at the back of my U.S. One Dollar Bill, and the Treaty of Paris, and the Treaty of Ghent and the United States Laws and Legal System…

That I am not a citizen of the United States of America even though I was born and raised here, by a man and a woman who were each born and raised here…

I am in fact, as I look at my Birth Certificate on file with the Department of Commerce, and my Social Security Card, and every so often when I buy or sell a car I am instructed to hand print my name in all capital letters…

Do not believe I am a citizen of the United States…

but a slave in Rome, to the Roman State owned by the Roman State whose patricians profit handsomely off of my labors.

It’s taken me a little while to adjust from the belief that I once held near and dear that I had humbly Mastered myself and my own destiny to accept that I have been living my whole life in a carefully crafted illusion that almost every surface aspect is a well couched lie…

Yet I remain hopeful that perhaps in the Arena or though some exceptional service to the State that my Master’s might one day take pity upon me and set me free.

In the meantime I find reading the story of Spartacus comforts me in some odd yet illuminating and inspiring way!

I do believe it is an even Older World Order than you suspect my friend.

Hail Caesar!

Ciao.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kidflash2008

I've been using the term "OldWorldOrder" for months on ATS - finally somebody started a thread about it. Example from January

Thanks kidflash,

[edit on 26/5/09 by Majorion]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
"The new world order is the old world order, only meaner". I started singing that today for some reason. Funny to see a thread on it.

Long Live The Republic, Death to the New World Order!

God created the Republic, if you like it or not. We the People are the government and not you, who call yourself the Government. God will punish you for trying to replace it with the kingdom of Satan, who you serve, instead of who you swore an oath to serve. You swore an oath before God and He is the God of Oaths who will hold you to account, which you will pay for in the Flames of Hell!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The New World Religion will make it new and different, but yes, it is the same people in power. Just more power.

top topics

join