It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all you truth seekers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
A big hello you all the folks who want to know the truth. I have been a passive reader of many articles for over one year. From the many threads on many posts I always come to the same conclusion. We are being manipulated with mis-information from a wide area of organisations & governments who are covering up something so big, that once the truth is exposed will cause not only global public outcry, but financial collapse, religious extremists to be more extreme and anarchy. Not only that our 'Overseers' or Overlords will attempt to reunite the human race through a new phycho media attack across all media & public networks to convince us that the NWO is here as our saviour !!
Keep the posts coming folks....thanks to you all for opening my eyes.
The Dad........across the pond in the land of King Arthur !

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dad

Hi The Dad! Welcome! It seems like you have a pretty good grasp of how things work around here. I look forward to seeing you around on the boards!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dad

Wonderful!

Welcome Dad!

I hope you enjoy your stay here at ATS and I certainly look forward to your contributions and posts.

Feel free to U2U me if you have any questions, I'll be happy to help.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Welcome, it seems you have a pretty good grasp of things already!

It was a real eye opener for me to realize just what is really going on in the world. I just wonder when the anger will subside, sometimes I just get so angry and frustrated at how this feels like it is out of our control. All I can do is educate myself and those i love and stick with the good people here.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Welcome Mr. Dad!

*you hungry, I just put some hot dogs on the grill.?*

ATS is a great place. Enjoy your stay.

Cheers.!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Dad

Welcome to ATS. I am always glad to see new members.

Jump right in and start participating!

I look forward to seeing your many fine contributions to this site!

Peace and love

GST

[edit on 17-5-2009 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sounds like you are finally up and running now with all us crazies of the world!

Isn't it amazing as the truths keep hitting and you realize how sleepy you once were? Glad you are here, welcome and enjoy.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello The Dad. Very very interesting post! Hope to read more of your posts on the forum. Welcome to ATS!

top topics

join