It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensions- A Quick Look Into the Science

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
What can be associated with this?

An out-of-body experience (OBE or sometimes OOBE), is an experience that typically involves a sensation of floating outside of one's body and, in some cases, perceiving one's physical body from a place outside one's body

LINK

Albert Einsteins the the Theory of Relativity, proof of the soul or inner being:

Albert Einstein (1870-1955) in his watershed publication, Relativity: the Special and General Theory (1918), described all existance as energy, although it takes many forms. According to the theory of relatvity all matter, from people and plants to tables and chairs, is comprised of energy structures- atoms, molecules, and electrons- that vibrate at different frequencies. The energy of matter that forms an object we consider solid, such as this book, vibrates so slowly that we are able to physically percieve its matter. The energy of matter we cannot see such as the air we breathe, vibrates very fast .

LINK

Many people have stated that they feel vibrations when they are about to go to sleep. The bed shakes, vibrations in the ears causing pain and many other types. The questions is what is it?

What is shaking?

Chances are its the inner person. Otherwise known as the soul. The soul is probably leaving the body. The only way to leave the body is through vibrations or shaking.

Why does the soul need to vibrate or shake?

According to Einsteins Theory of Relativity:

The energy of matter that forms an object we consider solid, such as this book, vibrates so slowly that we are able to physically percieve its matter. The energy of matter we cannot see such as the air we breathe, vibrates very fast

Since the spirit is matter as well as everything else in the physical world. The spirit is very fast matter, it is made up that way. The only way for it to leave would be through vibrating so fast that it becomes light and allows for movement and since it is very fast matter we cannot see it. So of course you would have to vibrate to leave your body.

Where does the soul go?

Now when you leave your body, chances are you either

A) Go to a different Dimension

or

B) Roam this plane (the earthly plane).

The problem is that once you leave your body you cannot in anyway influence either plane. You can only Observe, nothing else. Now in going to a different dimension, you are entering a place that is the same, but slightly different in one key aspect or another. Unlike the earthly plane, in which the body just floats around and observes the present earth, this is not a different dimension.

In entering a different dimension. Things come in and things go out. The most common thing or the most common symptom of both A and B is, Déjà vu.

is the experience of feeling sure that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously (an individual feels as though an event has already happened or has happened in the near past), although the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain

LINK

Now you maybe wondering what goes in and what comes out?

In the process of traveling to another dimension, an equal and opposite reaction must occur. So when you open a portal to another dimension, you inevitably open another portal somewhere else.

Whenever a particle A exerts a force on another particle B, B simultaneously exerts a force on A with the same magnitude in the opposite direction. The strong form of the law further postulates that these two forces act along the same line. This law is often simplified into the sentence, "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."

LINK

In the process of traveling a portal must open somewhere else. This makes people disappear and could be the reason why some many things vanish for no reason. But what comes in? That is very interesting and a question that I cannot answer, but only speculate about.

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a persistent one," according to the late Albert Einstein. But, "if everything is an illusion and nothing exists," humorist Woody Allen has observed, "I definitely overpaid for my carpet."

Physicists who work with a concept called string theory envision our universe as an eerie place with at least nine spatial dimensions, six of them hidden from us, perhaps curled up in some way so they are undetectable. The big question is why we experience the universe in only three spatial dimensions instead of four, or six, or nine.

LINK

Alternate realities or parallel universes for anyone who has never heard of these concepts before are another reality that seems to run parallel to the reality you currently live in. The idea of an alternative reality to the reality you are currently living in would exist if you made a different choice somewhere during the course of your life. Of course we are making choices constantly, all day and every day of our lives so the idea of alternate realities would seem to suggest there could be literally billions or an almost infinite number of possible alternate realities or parallel universes. A parallel universe is basically just another name for an alternate reality.

LINK

Parallel universes aren’t just the stuff of sci-fi, according to a mathematical discovery by Oxford scientists. The breakthrough is being described as "one of the most important developments in the history of science".

LINK

THEORIES

The multiverse (or meta-universe (metaverse)) is the hypothetical set of multiple possible universes (including our universe) that together comprise all of reality. The different universes within the multiverse are sometimes called parallel universes. The structure of the multiverse, the nature of each universe within it and the relationship between the various constituent universes, depend on the specific multiverse hypothesis considered.

LINK

String theory is of interest to many physicists because it requires new mathematical and physical ideas to mesh together its very different mathematical formulations. One of the most inclusive of these is the 11-dimensional M-theory, and in the M-theory way of thinking, string theory requires spacetime to have eleven dimensions,[1] as opposed to the usual three space and one time. The original string theories from the 1980s describe special cases of M-theory where the eleventh dimension is a very small circle or a line, and if these formulations are considered as fundamental, then string theory requires ten dimensions. But the theory also describes universes like ours, with four observable spacetime dimensions, as well as universes with up to 10 flat space dimensions, and also cases where the position in some of the dimensions is not described by a real number, but by completely different type of mathematical quantity. So the notion of space-time dimension is not a fixed thing in string theory: it is best thought of as different in different circumstances

LINK

Hope it was enjoyable and thank you readers!
~TheMythLives

[edit on May 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Very interesting! S&F for you.

It makes the explanation of a Creator or God (Gods) much easier. If there are about 13 universes would not the Gods reside in one of them? It would be impossible for science to find the evidence.

I too have had experiences leaving one dimension into another. In this case, I had nothing to do with it. I was going a course that was well defined and suddenly one weekend it all abruptly changed. This did not happen in my sleep!

My family all felt it. Everything changed after that, including friends, jobs etc. It is something that I have never forgotten for a moment, because now I am on a trip that doesn't feel right, yet, it is where The Gods want me.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is very interesting and hard to talk about with others at the same time.

I really think I could fill a entire book of my strane experiences the last couple of yrs.

I have never had a OBE while sleeping that I am aware of. My strange occurances happen while awake.

A couple yrs ago my spiritual belief began to turn, I began practicing things such as fasting, meditation and deep forgiveing of myself and others.

1) For the last couple of yrs my mate see's another me. It has occured more then 10 times. He will come looking for me to tell me "I thought I saw you in the doorway just now"...or "I thought I saw you go into the bedroom"....or "I thought I just saw you go down the hall"...ect....he would follow this 'me' to only find nothing there, then would go to trach down the real me to tell me of this strange occurrence. He is a very down to earth kinda guy an he is always bug eyes when he finally finds me and he is very serious and disturbed.

2) I witnessed my mother having a NDE that made me feel like I was standing in another world with her. She relayed what she saw to me in between her visions (she also saw things while her eyes were open). After this experience, it was like my time line changed. For 2 months I thought I was a yr older then what I really was. The day she came home was the day I realized I had thought my age was different. I think her experience had something to do with the day being the summer solstice.

3) The vibration thing is strange too...when I open myself to someone or they open themselves to me, I shiver. I have become so accustomed to this that I will put on extra clothes if I know I am going to be talking to someone about a deep experience or a phenomenal experience. I also shiver when I run across certain deep spiritual information.

4) I have dreams that seem to teach me or show me things and these come in phases. I relate the phase to do with the cosmos.

5) I had a experience one day with a storm that made me shiver all day...in the end, I felt like I had to make a choice that day to 'stay here' or 'go'. I made the choice to stay and read in the paper the next day about the mayor getting struck by lightening and his rubber boots saved his life.

6) My state was struck with a gravity wave not long ago....I read that Albert Einstein said that a gravity wave would be a warping of space/time.

I defiantly dont think we have any understanding of what is going on here *smiles* but I am ok with that also.

Not sure how much of this info goes with the thread, but I figured some of it does.

Since I have been discussing this kind of stuff pretty much all day today, I have shivered on and off all day.

Looking forward to other posts on the topic...
LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixProphet

It makes the explanation of a Creator or God (Gods) much easier. If there are about 13 universes would not the Gods reside in one of them? It would be impossible for science to find the evidence.

It really does. It also adds evidence of how God can be omnipotent. He can view all of the dimensions at once and realize what the person has done. Its all complicted , but it seems to add up.

As this states:

There is much evidence from both the Bible and from science that demonstrates God must exist and operate in dimensions of space and time other than those to which we are confined. God could not have created the universe if He were only a part of it. The Bible says the universe cannot contain Him

I am not saying that the universe contains him as the above says, but instead to me it appears that he likes to reside in one and operate among the others.

According to particle physics and relativity, at least ten dimensions of space existed at the creation of the universe

Thats a lot of alternate people...lol

The God of the Bible is invisible and cannot be seen except if He reveals Himself to us in a three-dimensional form that we can see. A being which exists in dimensions beyond our three spatial dimensions would be invisible to creatures (us) that can only exist in the confines of our universe

That again adds more evidence to dimensions.

Dimensions just add more proof that God exists.

LINK

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Not sure how much of this info goes with the thread, but I figured some of it does

It all seems to fit. Every bit of information we can aquire will help make things easier to understand.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

Dimensions just add more proof that God exists.

It also shows how we cannot rely on man's understanding. It is why I like to challenge those who don't believe a God exists.

We only know a little about the 30% of the universe that is visible. The other 70% is invisible and we know next to nothing about it. Now this is only talking about 1 universe, the one we are aware of and living in, or are we?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes, and then we do not know what happens to us when we die. When we die do you continue in another in another dimension or go straight to heaven or hell. Its unlimtated possibilities.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I just saw that you responded to my post! I didn't mean to be rude.

Yes, and then we do not know what happens to us when we die. When we die do you continue in another in another dimension or go straight to heaven or hell. Its unlimtated possibilities.

Yes. I have had so many shifts in my beliefs and some are still in the making. I never believed in re-incarnation before now and I am still meditating on it. But the thought that it could be more of a dimensional shift makes so much sense to me.

Also, it could be a good way for a person to get another chance in a different dimension because the first go round didn't work for them. An opportunity to correct or improve on their DNA genetic traits.

I love this topic and wish more would enter.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I love this topic

So reincarnation and other dimensions, lets say

I believe in both. I also have been thinking somewhere someway, there has always been space, spheres, the Universe. Does there have to be a beginning I have been asking myself. Wouldn't all beginnings be a emanation of something that had a ending/or flowed into another self, existence, manifestation.

If there are other dimensions....I see them parallel to us. Which is hard for me to think that its possible, even though that is what I feel it is.

I believe in recycling because the template that is indestructible, that has been with us and even before us, physically, the nature of all that contains life, shows us recycling of how it returns. The life of the Earth return to the Earth in some way...seed return to earth and grow, food returns to our flesh bodies (which is made of this mother earth as well), ect....

Plus when I saw my mother tell me while she is standing in a vision of her NDE...'we relearn everything' 'not all can enter their gate' we get reborn' plus she saw herself in a past life. I know that is not proof but there are just those feeling and intuition that I am at peace with.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by LeoVirgo]

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Hey TheMythLives, I just posted some videos that you just might understand. They deal with the reality of dimensional portals and what comes in and goes out.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I believe in recycling because the template that is indestructible, that has been with us and even before us, physically, the nature of all that contains life, shows us recycling of how it returns. The life of the Earth return to the Earth in some way...seed return to earth and grow, food returns to our flesh bodies (which is made of this mother earth as well), ect....

Plus when I saw my mother tell me while she is standing in a vision of her NDE...'we relearn everything' 'not all can enter their gate' we get reborn' plus she saw herself in a past life. I know that is not proof but there are just those feeling and intuition that I am at peace with.

It all makes such sense. All energy returns to the source. DNA is our tag that gets us to whatever next level or dimension we need to go. After all, our corporeal bodies cannot go, but our DNA memory can.

I am finding it more and more fascinating. Your mothers experience seems to match up with what I have been exploring and writing on lately. Thank you.

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This video goes into more detail of the human body, metaphysical behavior and how they correlate with dimensions. Along with Mathematics and Physics of dimensions.

Now I do not believe that aliens are from our universe as the man in the final seconds states. I believe that they come either from the future or from a different reality.

[edit on May 26th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Now I do not believe that aliens are from our universe as the man in the final seconds states. I believe that they come either from the future or from a different reality.

Boy, if you understood that video you are certainly doing better than me!

How about other universes? Wouldn't other realities possibly mean other universes?

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
I love this topic

So reincarnation and other dimensions, lets say

I believe in both. I also have been thinking somewhere someway, there has always been space, spheres, the Universe. Does there have to be a beginning I have been asking myself. Wouldn't all beginnings be a emanation of something that had a ending/or flowed into another self, existence, manifestation.

If there are other dimensions....I see them parallel to us. Which is hard for me to think that its possible, even though that is what I feel it is.

[edit on 19-5-2009 by LeoVirgo]

Check out this link : the big bounce theory in wikipedia...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Not necessarily. Hears why: The universe, is ONE, hence the universe. However, other realities would then also have one universe, do the constant. The constant is something that every dimension has, something that relates to all of the dimensions. Science generally agrees that the dimesnions have only one universe. So in theory their can only be one universe. Hopefully that make sense!..lol

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hello!

Thanks for that link...it does resonate with me deeply sense I believe creation is actually emanation...something flowing from a former something...not making something out of nothing.

Some things quoted from the link you gave

The Big Bounce is a theorized scientific model related to the formation of the known Universe. It derives from the cyclic model or oscillatory universe interpretation of the Big Bang where the first cosmological event was the result of the collapse of a previous universe

Expansion and Contraction According to some oscillatory universe theorists, the Big Bang was merely the beginning of a period of expansion that followed a period of contraction. In this view, one could talk of a Big Crunch followed by a Big Bang, or more simply, a Big Bounce. This suggests that we might be living in the first of all universes, but are equally likely to be living in the 2 billionth universe (or any of an infinite other sequential universes). The main idea behind the quantum theory of a Big Bounce is that, as density approaches infinity, the behavior of the quantum foam changes. All the so-called fundamental physical constants, including the speed of light in a vacuum, were not so constant during the Big Crunch, especially in the interval stretching 10−43 seconds before and after the point of inflection. (One unit of Planck time is about 10−43 seconds.) If the fundamental physical constants were determined in a quantum-mechanical manner during the Big Crunch, then their apparently inexplicable values in this universe would not be so surprising, it being understood here that a universe is that which exists between a Big Bang and its Big Crunch.

Very interesting idea....gives the thought that there was never just 'nothing'.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Yeah I thought you'd like that link. I had read it a while ago and it came to mind as soon as I read your post. I also beleive that this is really what is going on, as many physicists say that there's really no such thing as a singularity. I read that link in another post somewhere but can't recall where or what the topic was about. sounds like a sound idea to me. Nothing comes from nothing, Einstein proved that energy is neither created or destroyed so therefore we know it always was. So this theory makes more sense to me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

But I hear tell of as many as 11 universes and some say 13. What gives?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

I have a feeling that they mean 11 of the same universe. Or 13 of the same universe. I am probably wrong. Not exactly sure, but thats what I think for now. Need to find something that talks about Universes, have any links mate so we can reference them?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Well, they talk about universe's crossing over each other. I will do my best - got to work so I will check it later?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join