It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen accused of killing man for cheeseburger to stand trial as adult

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Teen accused of killing man for cheeseburger to stand trial as adult

www.ksdk.com

KSDK -- St. Louis police say a teenager accused of killing a man over a cheeseburger will be tried as an adult.

16-year-old Dominique Jacobs is accused of shooting 26-year-old Carl Sharp to death at 12:30 a.m. on August 2, 2008. Sharp was sitting on his porch eating a cheesburger when two people approached him and told him to give up the burger. Police said one of those people was Jacobs. Sharp would not give up his burger.

According to police, Jacobs returned to Sharp's home on a bicycle armed with a gun. Jacobs allegedly opened fire, shooting Sharp three times. Sharp died at the scene
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Killing a brother over a Cheeseburger. WTF
And then going back to work as a snowcone salesman?
Material for novels, scripts, screenplays is almost to prevelant and obvious.

Has murder become so common place and ordinary in America that the killers can just go back to work as if nothing more serious had happened than putting on a clean shirt.

Is this the America of the Future? Apparently the Future is now. Soon bizarre murders, torturing, cult sacrifices will be so common place that the MSM won't even bother to cover them. Only here at ATS will you be able to find the gore, blood and horror that we love so much.

www.ksdk.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I once got beaten for a baloney sandwich. Actually, it was half a baloney sandwich. Two guys jumped out of the bushes. One grabbed my sandwich and the other pushed me to the ground. I lost my glasses and my shoes fell off. I was so scared.

Cheeseburgers are much better than baloney sandwiches. Maybe that is why this kid lost it.

Was it a bacon cheeseburger?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Was it a bacon cheeseburger?

I don't think the cops divulged what kind of burger it was, but once at Arbys I got what I thought was a roast beef sandwitch and it smelled real funky. I think one of the counter help took offence at my comment about his poor complexion. Whoa, that kid needed the help of an industrial dermatologist.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey...bad complexion is nothing to sneeze at. Although, once I coughed at an old lady with a goiter. It was like she had her twin caught inside her neck. I swear I could see little hands.

Arby's roast beast ALWAYS smells funky. That's why they give you the horsy sauce. You can't smell # after you've gotten a bit of that up your nose!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   
He must've been reallllllly hungry, hu?
Did he snatch his fries too?
Arby's fries suck anyway.

I also wonder the exact phrase he used: "Give up the slider bitch! Break yoself!"

WoW. Imagine doing 25-life over a burger?

Ex-Boy......you had me crackin up dude!

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Ben Niceknowinya]

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can haz cheezburger?

new topics

top topics

join