It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Gay marriage is 'the beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molesta

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

LOL.. that is right. What will women do when we can marry our favorite truck or our favorite dog. The family will be destroyed. Our children will be going to school saying my step mom daisy ate my homework, licked my face, and pooped on the living room carpet. Should be good times.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

None have hung themselves so far but that look on their faces is priceless. And you never have to worry about making breakfast because their out the door before the coffee stops brewing. I just wonder what they tell their wives when they get home.

Probably the same thing they tell them when they cheat with a woman... absolutely nothing

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Actually, this has been covered many times in ATS, it's not true.

Homosexuality and marriages between homosexuals are not abominations in the Bible.

Well the only answer I have for that is read the Bible. I have read it and it is pretty clear that the God the Christians worship is not a big fan of a man and a man or a woman and a woman having sex together.

And then there are the REALLY bad no no's like where the men gathered in town and asked that the strangers be cast out of the house so they could have anal sex with them.

So is it the dude up the butt that is the problem, or the dude up the butt with intent of inflicting something on another person instead of a meaningful exchange of intimacy. I know that the inflicting thing got Sodom and Gomorrah turned to salt, not so sure over a guy up the butt when love is involved.

See to me, I am kind of strange on this. Example I think if a police person jokes about the potentiality of a incarcerated person being forced to have anal sex or perform oral sex in jail, he should be fired. I think any form of forced sex that is not consentual is an attack on Divinity of a human. Yet strangely that happens everyday, and people turn a blind eye, but let two gay men support the divinity of humans through common love, lets call out the lynch mob.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

All I can say is that if you are a homosexual and a christian then you havent read the bible.

Um, what? Perhaps you haven't read the bible? And um many other Christians. If you, or anybody else, truly read the bible, it NEVER condemned homosexuality. If you want, I can link you a few ATS threads which I have participated in.

Bottom line, the Bible NEVER condemned homosexuality. PERIOD. EVER.

That would be the same as a straight couple going to a church that was based on a book that said a man and woman marrying each other should be stoned to death, that their relationship was an abomination before the very god they believed in. That wouldnt be very smart, would it? It would be like a black couple joining the KKK.

That would be true if the Bible actually said this.

This is an OPINION of one man (among many others) and not of the Bible. If more Christians actually read the Bible, they would have better opinions.

I am not saying the bible is right, I am just saying if I was a homosexual the last thing on earth I would be is a christian.

Well, perhaps you are right. What sane person would want to be a modern Christian? If anyone truly read the bible, the last thing on his or her mind would be to become a Christian like Pat Robertson.

I am sad to say that I do have many "Christians" like that. But I still love them anyway.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

It has nothing to do with intimacy or the lack thereof. It has nothing to do with love. The Bible says the very act is a sin, regardless of circumstances. I am not saying I agree with the Bible. Just saying that is what it says.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
What amazes me in general is that there are conspiracy sleuths on this site who are christian. There is no bigger conspiracy than the church and it's eons of twisted abduction of humanity for it's own power. The lies, the fear, the brain washing tactics of low hz music. I read a playbook on how they get teens brainwashed and it floored me.. step1 gather teens, step2 deprive of food, step3 fill with sugary treats, step4 deprive of sleep, step5 put in uncomfortable situations, step6 music and voice roll, etc etc. Amazing that some here are living the lie and searching for the truth!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Try this one out.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

That doesnt seem like a God that is pro-gay to me.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Probably the same thing they tell them when they cheat with a woman... absolutely nothing

I used to listen to those cell phones, it is legal to use a scanner here as long as you do not repeat the conversations to third parties. I had to stop listening, there is so many guys sucking each other off who are married or have these hot girlfriends, successful business people, it just grossed me out. Girlfriends go out of town and they pick up some older gay guy with no teeth for the afternoon, and then here is the really bad part, he said look man, I really need some food, can you bring me some Kraft dinner or something. I mean it was so pathetic.

It has nothing to do with Gay or not. There are just some really lost dishonest and fearful people not being true to their desires, and who knows what anyone is hiding anymore including this Pat Robertson. I am for anything as long as it is honest. But if you are a Judge and you cruse the gay section of town at night while your wife and kids are in bed, and you put a prostitute in jail the next day, personally, I think you should hang if you ever get caught. It is just so sick out there, that is why I am very up front about everything I do, I cannot stand this cheating stuff.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

I live in Australia and I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.

Sometimes I forget that other people live in other countries, sorry about that.

Pat Robertson is a big thing here. His show is still on TV EVERYDAY. Spouting off his nonsense.

en.wikipedia.org...

Jerry Falwell is as bad, sometimes even worse. He advocated getting a law passed to put homosexuals in jail. I've graduated from his college and have went to his church all the time. I know how he talked. He passed away recently, I think 1 or 2 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well not from what I can see, he isn't acting like one!

I understand what you mean.

However, most Christians (at least those I know) who professed to be Christians act that way! Those people you talk about are more like Buddhists or, heaven forbid, more like Jesus.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Try this one out.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Yes exactly, this leads to boring sex. If he does missionary with a woman, then it can't be missionary with a man, he needs to lieth different. Maybe 69 with a man, and doggie with a woman.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

And just to show you that the Bible lists a whole set of things you shouldnt have sex with...

Leviticus 18
1And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

3After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

4Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

5Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

6None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

7The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.

9The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.

10The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.

15Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

16Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.

17Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.

18Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.

19Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

20Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.

21And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

22Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

23Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

24Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27(For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled

28That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

29For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Try this one out.

Yes exactly, this leads to boring sex. If he does missionary with a woman, then it can't be missionary with a man, he needs to lieth different. Maybe 69 with a man, and doggie with a woman.

LOL, Glad to see I am not the only one that has read the Bible looking for loopholes. When I was a christian I was a big fan of working the angles.

So maybe it is alright if you just do missionary with the wife, but then get little more creative with the pickup truck or your hunting dog.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Attention all members....

The topic of this thread is Pat Robertson: Gay marriage is 'the beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molesta, not is homosexuality wrong, is a fellow member evil or jokes.

Posts that are not on topic will be removed.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Duzey]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Duzey

Not to be disrespectful or anything... but the topic of the post was that Pat Robertson who thinks gay marriage is wrong, also thinks it will lead to other things that are considered sinful. So it seems to be part of the topic to discuss whether he was even right on the point that gay marriage is right or wrong. So I dont think that is off topic.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with intimacy or the lack thereof. It has nothing to do with love. The Bible says the very act is a sin, regardless of circumstances. I am not saying I agree with the Bible. Just saying that is what it says.

Respectfully, you have no idea what it says, cause few of s read Hebrew, or the language of the scrolls, or the ones that were missing that might have countered all of this with temperance. The bible has great info, however it is for an individual to decide, not a state.

There was a blind survey, almost 100% of males have thought about sucking a male off. Maybe not really wanting to, but tossed it over in their mind at some age. And most have got an erection in the company of a male. It is just a fact of life. 8000 years ago, things were different. I fail to see what those rules hold to the nature of the day today.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

For me the point is not whether it is right or wrong to be gay. That is not for me to decide. My point was just that if I was gay I wouldnt get married in a christian church since the bible (whatever version you choose) is obviously against homosexual acts.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
The leviticul law was meant for the Isreali people only and has no bearing on anyone else. Jesus said turn the other cheek and love your neighbor. Jesus also ate, slept and generally hung out with 12 other dudes all day everyday.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. That doesnt seem like a God that is pro-gay to me.

Sighs.

This has been covered so many times in the past on ATS. Going off topic.

Does this include lesbians? Etc. Etc. Been demolished many times before. Won't cover this again. If you want to start an argument, start a thread. I'll participate.

The topic is: "Pat Robertson: Gay marriage 'beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molestation."

Will it happen, or not?

I vote: NO. Separate issues.

Pat is gay. He won't admit it. Period. He needs his people to support him not being gay. Period.

Seen Family Guy?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenton1234
The leviticul law was meant for the Isreali people only and has no bearing on anyone else. Jesus said turn the other cheek and love your neighbor. Jesus also ate, slept and generally hung out with 12 other dudes all day everyday.

Ok Jesus said God was his father and that his father is the ultimate authority in the end. Jesus came to give us the ability to be forgiven for breaking all laws of God including the Levitical ones. It doesnt make the law invalid it just gives us a way to avoid immediate punishment. Jesus did hang out with 12 guys all day, but I am pretty sure the Bible never says Jesus had sex with any of them. Last time I checked the Bible it never said that you couldnt hang out with your bros. I would however agreed with the Bible being pro gay marriage if you could make a case that the wedding where Jesus turned the water into wine was somehow a gay marriage.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
The topic of this thread is Pat Robertson: Gay marriage is 'the beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molesta, not is homosexuality wrong, is a fellow member evil or jokes.
[edit on 17-5-2009 by Duzey]

Moderator, I can see what you are saying, however do you not think that it is not presented in the attached clip that way. He simply implies it regresses to all forms of debautchery. And that I think is a veiled restriction of the act itself, when he says gay, what he has exception to is the gay sex.

I do not see how we can not discuss this subject without addressing that, that people are being confronted with issues over gay sex, the actual act itself, since now he states that it goes into sex with animals and stuff. To me he implies beastiliaty such as women doing it with dogs, and men with sheep etc.

And that is the point, he is saying that man has nothing to restrict him from doing this stuff, but a legal piece of paper, that all humans are degenerates who need such laws. So I think that this has many flavors that are related to the bible, that is all I am saying.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join