It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Gay marriage is 'the beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molesta

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

hey he is goes even lower to 10 years old and this is in par with what i have been told. Ah Yes i have a problerm with homosexuality, i thnk itis not natual, but this is my opinion. So do not use that old chest nut, against me. I am free to have these opinions but if two people who are adults to do this disgusting behaviour so long as it not in in front of me then hey its there life, but when they are out to get kids there way, I NO NO, this is what the article adovocationg, now they are after our kids. Homoexuals want to adopt, childern nope sorry on your bike. By the way do yhou have kids.

read the article/s mate,

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mulberry

As a matter of fact I am a homosexual who has been hapilly married for 20 years and has raised 3 beautiful children none of which are homosexual and none of which are "damaged" in any way.

You have the right to your opinion, and I truly respect that however the article that you "think" advocates homosexuals sleeping with children is actually advocating not prosecuting 16 or 17 year old from having sexual encounters with kids of they're own age.

What so difficult to understand?

And there's no need to get angry and name call my friend.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You're kidding us, right?

You cannot possible be serious with your assertion. Please stop thinking with your genitals and do the analysis. Then come back.

Deviance and perversion are geometrical words to define how far away from straight something is. Once a thing is no longer straight, there is little distinction between the "normal" and any other angle until it becomes parallel (to the x-axis or the ground).

Fitting, all this geo-talk. Homosexuality is inherently unstable as are all sexualities apart from marriage as it was plainly understood until NewSpeak 2001 was introduced by person who, for reasons unknown, demand state sanction of their private lives.

Me, I would rather the state not know of my marriage; we would have more money and greater Liberty.

Originally posted by jfj123

Robertson's comments are both irrational and irresponsible. Unfortunately, this demented individual has a podium from which to speak and spew his hate speech. Although he has the legal right to say these things, the networks which run his show should seriously consider removing him.

How can any rational person link gay marriage to beastiality, child molestation, etc...

His statements promote hate and create divides between people so I thought it was important for everyone to see what kind of person he really is and what he'll do and say to achieve his agenda.

thinkprogress.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

hang on hang on are you saying a 14 year old is an adult, in my book he is still a child, and anyone who has sex with a child is child molester, anyone who is advocating sex with a child is a pevert simple as that. In the uk you are not an adult till your 18, but you can have sex at 16 for a girl any way. I am 42 year old man and i would never even go near a girl of 16 , even though i am by law allowed too. I have 3 boys and a girl and any one comes near them at 10 11 etc they be dead. I do not care if my boys consented the men would be dead simple as that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

erm no they are not blantant ignorance of the fact, they are there, read them. This guy avocating child molestation show me where it says only sex bewteen two 14 yeard olds. ARe you saying is ok for a woman of 18 to have sex with a 13 year old girl, are you saing is ok for a 14 year old boy to have sex with a 25 year? If yes they you are saying age is illrevelant and why not 30 or 35 or 45 or 65. The age gap with between a 14 year old and 25 year old is massive, one is child and the other is an adult

give this post a star
posted on 17-5-2009 @ 08:11 PM single this post edit"quote"REPLY TO:

reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

NO

this guys is wanting to bugger boys, simple read it, thats what they want and thats what they are pushing, are you for boys at the age of 14 or even ten to have sex with men if they consent to it?

"
"I'M 14, I'M GAY & I WANT A BOYFRIEND

Fourteen year old LEE tells PETER TATCHELL about first sex, boyfriends, coming out, paedophilia, and why an age of consent of 16 won't help under-age gays like him.

Lee is 14. He's been having sex with boys since the age of eight, and with men since he was 12. Lee has a serious problem. He wants a steady relationship and has been going out recently with a guy in his mid-twenties, who he met at the hairdressers. But in the eyes of the law, Lee's partner is a paedophile and Lee is a victim of child abuse. That's not, however, the way Lee sees it: "I want to have a boyfriend. It's my choice. No one's abusing me. Why should we be treated like criminals?"."

Oh my god look at he writes, if a man has sex with a girl at 14 in his mid 20s jesus he be strung up and a pervee. This guy thatchell is pushing this sick agenda.

www.petertatchell.net... "

but of coure this is thatchells's view

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Ofcourse, you are totally right in what you have just said.

I did not say that 14 is an adult, I said that a 16 year old boy, who has sex with a 14 year old girl consentually, does not deserve to be thrown in jail or seen as a sex offender because of it.

If a 20 year old, sleeps with a 14 year old, then YES throw his ass in Jail, I am all for it.

I am 37 and would never go near a 16 year old, for christ's sakes my eldest daugher is 16. I am just trying to make you understand what the article is really about.

It's NOT about wanting to lower the consent age so that homosexuals or anybody for that matter can have sex with kids.

It is about not penalizing young men under the age of 19 from being prosecuted because they are having consentual relations with somebody who is 14 and above.

The key word being consentual and UNDER 19.

Do you understand?

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's strange how the age of consent is different from politics to politics, country to country, time to time. and just from people to people.

It's funny how the mind works.

And yes I think Pat Robertson is an homosexual.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Deaf Alien]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

hah your a homoexual no bloody wonder eeeh i rest my case

I consider that a personal attack.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

mate thats not what thatchel is saying he is saying that why should older people thrown in jail for having sex with minors who can choose what seuxality to be. That is his point of his article, and he gives many examples

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Quote them, prove me your point.

I've read the article twice already and can't find anything of what your saying.

Quote me where he says that, please, because I don't see it at all.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mulberry

YES I do believe that majority of homoexuals want to sleep with kids, why is thatchell pushing for this.

Why don't you just admit that your intolerance of homosexuality is your only reasoning for this? This belief is clearly based off nothing except bigotry and prejudice.

I usually chuckle and ignore people with this kind of mentality, but Pat Robertson unfortunately gets more air-time than he deserves.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I don't know who Pat Robertson is, but he appears to be a judgmental and religious fanatic from the way he communicates his opinion.

But I know what he isn't being: A Christian!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   

erm no because a man of 19 is adult and he should be thrown jail, and he does use the figure 19 in his article, but the age is irelevant is like when some one says several, it does not mean seven it could mean more than, do you understand?

no where does it say in that article about 14 year olds having sex with people the same age, its gives the overwhelming impression that is older men having sex with that age group or lower. By the way mate i am sorry for your kids because theyl are going to be really messed up, divorce messes kids up big time.

if you bleieve that 14 yeard boys are having sex with 12 year olds with 14-16 year old then produce the evidence. Do you realise that kids esp boys are mix up at that time, and to push for the lowering of consent to this agen group is sick, it is push child molestaton and you know it.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

What are you talking about?:

I asked you to quote the specific passage that makes you believe that the article has anything to do with homosexuals wanting to sleep with kids, or older men wanting to sleep with kids.

Your evading the question.

Stop with your ignorant insults and debate this issue properly, I will not sit here and be bellittled by the likes of you, for any reason.

And I am sorry but you have no grounds to say anything about me or my family, especially my children.

The mods are going to have a field day with you.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

I don't know who Pat Robertson is, but he appears to be a judgmental and religious fanatic from the way he communicates his opinion.

He has been around a long, long time. He's been on TV for years. And people listen to him.

Do you know who Jerry Falwell is?

But I know what he isn't being: A Christian!

The scary part is: He is being a Christian!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
People like Robertson take true perversions such as sex with children or sex with animals and equate that with homosexuality. When the two things have absolutely nothing in common! Then the "faithful" (more foolish and fearful of having their own mind, hence taking responsibility for their own thoughts and actions) will run with it without even seeing how illogical it truly is.

Just like these same fools used to say that marriage between blacks and whites was going to be the doom of society, and that was outlawed until the end of Jim Crow and that was not that long ago people! People like Robertson that use this twisted logic and then blame their god, are truly the evil ones.

The young woman in the middle of the big Miss California controversy was brought up. I found her response to the question very respectful, though I disagree with her, her answer on that stage was appropriate and did not offend me at all. I thought Perez was over the top and was a bit out of line. I thought it was all so overblown that I really didn't follow what happened too closely but at least at the time of the question her response was completely respectful and appropriate.

The difference is she was not trying to put out hatred or fear like old Pat. He is purposely inciting the fears of the flock with dangerous rhetoric.

I am sure he would have been right there burning Elvis 45's along with the rest of the loons that swore he was the end of proper sexual behavior with all that gyration of his hips.
OH, and casting out those damned demons too. LOL

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am not a big Pat Robertson fan, but I think he is right. Once you start using the logic of a person doesnt choose who they are in love with or people are born to love a certain way then you open up a whole can of worms. Once the majority of states legalize homosexual marriage then there will be marriages with multiple partners, then there will be someone who wants to marry their pet, and on and on and on. Eventually, they will get their way, because how can anyone say they werent born attracted to their pet, or they werent born to be married to multiple partners, etc...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

i am not evading the issue i have proved my point and by the way did you read the quote about the 14 yeard having sex with a man in his mids, in the qoute he saying the boy was having sex since he was 8 yeard old. Most chid at that age are not intrested in sex, and if you talk to boys about girls they go yuk, nope not intrested, they are not sexual, thatchell is using this quote as evidence of the seuxality of chidlren at such a young age. sick

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join