It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson: Gay marriage is 'the beginning in a long downward slide' to legalized child molesta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Pat robertson is correct on this one, Peter thatchell the homosexual activist want to lower the age of consent for homosexual sex to 14 years of age.

www.petertatchell.net...

if you read the article thatchell wants to go even lower to the crimal age of responsiblity of 10 years old and he agrees with the the concept of older men having sex with young boys as beneifical and good for them both.

"Lowering the age of consent in Britain to l4 would cut dramatically the current criminalisation of young people involved in consenting sex"

"My new research shows that in England and Wales during l994 a total of 84 males aged lO-17 were arrested and cautioned for the predominantly consensual and gay offences of buggery, indecency between males, soliciting, and indecency with a person under l4 (ten of the 32 cautioned for the latter offence were themselves below the age of l4)."

The above quote says it all he is saying that boys aged 10 are consenting to sex with other males, he does not say wheither they are boys or men but his tone of his article is clear he implies older men.

Remember the fear, that people who are deem puffs want to get boys, this proves it, I tell you this as well I have heard it from homosexual men that they want to lower the age of consent to 10 years old. They have said it right to my face and this was supported by a lesbian. Now to me a boy at 14 is a boy, he is going through puberty, all mixed up and these sickos are wanting to get them in bed. Also they want to bugger little boys as well. I say hang them and string them sodomites up. This is their true agenda. I have 3 boys, the oldest is 9 if i found out that any man or woman had touched them in any sexual way, they would be dead people. I do not care if they say hey he consented. They are children period, back off our kids . Pat roberson is right on this one.

"Twelve women, seven aged lO-l3 and five aged l4-l7, were cautioned for 'indecent assault on a female' in l994. An additional 27 women were prosecuted (four aged-14-17), and three ended up in jail."

Also food for thought, since when is a girl at 10 years old a woman, what about 11 yeard old, what about 12 etc, this guy is a real sicko and it from his webiste.

read it and weep guys and girls

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Mulberry]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Gay Marriage: Both Individuals want it and it physically affects no one else.

Child Molestation: Completely Opposite.

There are no similarities between the comments he said besides the oddness of them (yes gay marriage is "odd", thats why it is illegal almost in every State).

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FritosBBQTwist

NO

this guys is wanting to bugger boys, simple read it, thats what they want and thats what they are pushing, are you for boys at the age of 14 or even ten to have sex with men if they consent to it?

"I'M 14, I'M GAY & I WANT A BOYFRIEND

Fourteen year old LEE tells PETER TATCHELL about first sex, boyfriends, coming out, paedophilia, and why an age of consent of 16 won't help under-age gays like him.

Lee is 14. He's been having sex with boys since the age of eight, and with men since he was 12. Lee has a serious problem. He wants a steady relationship and has been going out recently with a guy in his mid-twenties, who he met at the hairdressers. But in the eyes of the law, Lee's partner is a paedophile and Lee is a victim of child abuse. That's not, however, the way Lee sees it: "I want to have a boyfriend. It's my choice. No one's abusing me. Why should we be treated like criminals?"."

Oh my god look at he writes, if a man has sex with a girl at 14 in his mid 20s jesus he be strung up and a pervee. This guy thatchell is pushing this sick agenda.

www.petertatchell.net...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is a free country and anyone can say whatever they want however I know several people who, as children, were raped by people just like Pat Robertson. And when the truth was about to come out these same Pat Robertsons threatened to kill those children if they talked. To this day not one of these Pat Robertsons has been brought to justice. Christianity is the religion of high priest(Pat Robertsons) that rape their children. And they do it all tax free to boot. Religion is a trap for the human soul.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I do not understand how anyone can believe a word that comes out that man's mouth. What gullible fools.

People like that are not practicing what Jesus was preaching.

[edit on 5-17-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
And this is a christian? Am glad I'm not one of them. Also, this guy should be taken out and horse whipped. I'v seen more straight people geting caught having sex with minors. Catholic priests, Tv evanglists, politicians, etc. Also with the passing of the new anti-hate bill this robertson fella can be sued. So we round up all the religious haters and do what the romans did."throw em to the lions".

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
child molestation? Legalized?
I wouldnt go that far, but I can see what he's saying how if we do this what other horrible things are we going to legalize in the future. But still that pretty damn extreme. Good post.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There is nothing horrible about two consenting adults regardless of their gender who love each wanting to form a permanent union.

What goes on in the heart is far more important than what goes on in the bed.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mulberry

That article had nothing to do with older men havintg sex with boys.

It had to do with the legal age of consent being lowered so that 17 and 16 year olds aren't going to jail or being prosecuted as sex offenders for being a consentual relationship with somebody under the age of the current 16.

Now I don't agree with that, the age should stay 16 in my opinion, but you say her clearly "implies" older men? Show me where?

Stop adding things into the article to fit your point friend, it's clearly not going to work here.

And you can keep your petty insults, "sodomite" comments to yourself.

~Keeper

[edit on 5/17/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

what a load of rubbish he is clearly talking about older men having sex with boys, it talks about an man in his mid 20s having sex with a boy at 14, this is a moot point, but the reference is there. The guy is pushing it and you know it any one who defends this is sick in the head

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I am not defending the article, to tell you the truth I would very very much have words with any 20 year old dating my 14 year old, that's just wrong on a moral level.

However, even if it's implied, that's your opinion of the piece and NOT the actual information from the article.

That article really had nothing to do with Robertson's message, he's simply trying to give his congregation a hard on with all of this biggoted rhetoric.

You can't possibly think that the majority of homosexuals want to sleep with little kids do you? That's absurd. There is no connection and no study to support that.

You may have been told such things by INDIVIDUALS, but that is their opinion, you can't generaliz a whole group of people based on a few, thats moraly wrong as well.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Pat Robertson has never really been the voice of reason, which is probably why he has such wide exposure, but it's really no different for any other group (Al Sharpton anyone?).

As for Gay Marriage, it's a joke and a total waste of time.

I'm not really sure why anyone thinks the government has any right or reason to regulate marriage as it is nothing more than a civil contract and we all have unlimited rights to contract as we see fit.

Simply allow for simple contract law (most or all is already in place) and proceed. By removing the religious element, it will benefit all and we will no longer be forced to listen to the crazies on either side of this debate.

Trying to link homosexuality (which is a very small abnormality numerically) with even more rare things, like bestiality and molestation, is the height of folly. It doesn't pass the average Joe test, let alone any kind of analysis.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

hey do not hide behind the computer my friend stop defending child moslestation and read the article he is clerly pushing for sex with children aand it is clearly not aimed at say 14 years having sex with 14 year olds. Its not clearly aimed at 10 years having sex with 14 yeard olds.

Old men is a context, a 14 year old will see a guy in his late teens as old, a man in his mid 20s is like a man in 40s he is old to him. That the older guy, but inference is there, if a woman aged 10 can have sex with a woman aged 25 is that ok, thats thatechells word's not mine. If man can have sex with a boy at 14 who is in his mid 20s what about man doing the same a girl age 14 or even younger. The age here is a number its also means older, so any age can be the norm, yes this guys i pushing child molestation. Read the other quote idiot

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You really should watch the personal insults my friend or your stay at ATS might be cut short.

Now back to topic I did read the article and there's no ammount of arguing that will change my mind on the subject. I don't understand why you are attemtping to villanize the people that are discussing this issue, simply because you have issues with Homosexuality.

The proper age for sexual consent should and always should remain 16. However, a 16 year old, having sex with a 15 year old should not constitute statutory rape and that 16 year old should not be labeled a sex offender because of it.

That is the main focus of the article, that too many teens are being arrested for having sex with people a little younger than them, 2 or 3 years and being dragged through ridiculous affairs for no reason.

I TOTALLY agree that people who molest children have no place in this world at all, however if he wad advocating child molestation he would have said it in those words, since he did not, and all you have is what was "implied" then you have no case.

OutRage! advocates an age of consent of 14 for everyone, both gay and straight. PETER TATCHELL argues that young people have a right to make their own sexual choices without being victimised by the law.

It's all very well for the lesbian and gay community to call for an equal age of consent of 16, but what about the sexual rights of those who are younger?

That is the direct starting of the article, how is not about what I just said it was? How is it about defending child molestation?

~Keeper

[edit on 5/17/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This has made me so angry to the point of feeling ill.

I'm truly disgusted.

I have nothing else to say as this poor excuse of a human being doesn't deserve much recognition, if any at all...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe Mr. Robertson can explain why no such thing has occurred in countries that have legalized gay marriage. Furthermore, though gays have been more steadily accepted in society, like many other minorities, pedophiles/pedophilia has not become more popular. If anything sex with a younger person has become LESS popular socially.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by rapinbatsisaltherage]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Do you know peter thatchel do know how powerful he is and YES I do believe that majority of homoexuals want to sleep with kids, why is thatchell pushing for this. he wants it and wants it bad. Also I Have had homosexuals and lesbains say this to my face they want to lower the age of consent to 10 years old. What does this imply, why would they want this to be, it means they want get access to the kids, now some homosexuals might fine this in bad taste but i say the majority want it and this is what this guy is the head of. He wants to encourage and open the door legally. just think of this for one minute he is talking about adults having sex with a kids under the age of 14, to the minium of 10 years old. this is sick

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Why do you persist in your blatant ignorance of the facts presented to you?

You have just admitted that you believe that all gays are trying to get with younger kids? Based on what? That a few gays and lesbians have told you so?

Have you been told that by ALL the gays and lesbians of the world? I highly doubt that.

And again the article says nothing about lowering the age of consent so that 20 something year olds can sleep with 10 year olds. It states that some countries have lowered it to 14 and 12, and that some want it to be lowered to 10 because of kid's rights to choose.

I don't agree that they should have that choice until they are 16 as I said, but you are spreading mis-information.

Your logic is VERY flawed if you believe that homosexuals are all bad and pedophiles, it's just plain silly.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join