It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned NASA UFO Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Banned Nasa UFO Footage

I just found this on youtube and I did a search to see if this particular video has been posted on ATS before and did not find it. If this has already been talked about feel free to delete this thread.

Upon watching this video I can't help but find myself exceptionally bored because it just shows basically the outside of the shuttle. But they show images of strange light anomalies. I was just wondering what your take on the video is. Light anomoly? Reflection? Post-production CGI or editing?

[edit on 5/17/2009 by beautyfrompain]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyfrompain
Banned Nasa UFO Footage

Upon watching this video I can't help but find myself exceptionally bored because it just shows basically the outside of the shuttle.

yes sorry I too found it not the most exciting video ever, maybe thats why they banned it.
Who said it was banned? To be labelled as such Id expect something a lot more exciting than this. No little green men anywhere.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Well I dont know what it is, but I find it amazing that this video of a video only show still footage from said video. If that isnt a conspiracy to cover up the truth by not letting us see the actual video, I dont know what is

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
i think its just some creative renaming of old nasa footage from their archives to get more veiws.

Anyways if NASA wants anything banned, they have the power to classify things. as they are part of the goverment.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I sort of thought the same. They don't go into talking about anything as to why it was banned or why it was released. Still, I thought I'd see what people thought in general.

They have some speed elapsed video towards the end showing the anomolies.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyfrompain

many of those lights are electrical arcing. plasma discharges. nasa hasn't "banned" them insomuch as they just don't discuss it too much. not sure why this is so...i have my own ideas, but they are not too nefarious.

new topics

top topics

join