It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cosmic Frequency: Unlocking your DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacobNH
reply to post by theuhstuf

Sounds plausable, and a very good collection of info.
Is this all New Age stuff though?
When you got to the "Age of Aquarius" I was like oh god...
But it does sound possible.
What I do know, is that a break to the countryside is very good for you.
A change of pace, whether it has affect on our frequency or not, its refreshing

Love&Light.

Jacob

Just curious Jacob but why are you knocking the New Age stuff?
Because they dare to think outside of the box, use and trust the imagination. Is it cool to knock the New Age? I think it's a mistake to dismiss things out of hand. IMO

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

There is allways the possibility that he doesn't dismiss it "out of hand", but out of experience.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
That was not very nice.I know Jacob and have spoken with him in the past.
Are you defending him or insulting me?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
[edit on 12-6-2009 by Nightchild]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

I will give you that, I can be very dogmatic and judgmental as apparently can you.

Edited to add: Sorry OP I apologize for whatever this is. Good thread I am out.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sorry for being edgy and I did not aim it specifically at you.

Or maybe I did, but yet not. Oh well, you get the idea.

It's just that I have had my share of the 'bad side' of New Age-fluff, that's all, and I simply agree with very little of what is said on those topics. Some of the points are good, yes, but I just cannot STAND anymore of this "Light, vibrations, energy, light, vibrations energy".
Sheesh....!

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Hey there Cindy,

No, nothing in particular, it just that is find the "age of the..." and the "age of the..." to be a little strange.

I think most of the parts to it are good, like the light energies vibrtations etc, but i just think some parts are odd. Having read me into it recently i have come more to terms with it, as i knocked it ignorantly, not having researched it much.

Love&light

Jacob

EDIT - Oh and i'm extremely fantasized by frequencies and vibrations, to the point where i wont want to meet people again, because i feel they have "bad vibrations" or that i wont eat certain things as i believe they might lower my vibes.

[edit on 13/6/2009 by JacobNH]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Originally posted by Nightchild
Sorry for being edgy and I did not aim it specifically at you.

Or maybe I did, but yet not. Oh well, you get the idea.

It's just that I have had my share of the 'bad side' of New Age-fluff, that's all, and I simply agree with very little of what is said on those topics. Some of the points are good, yes, but I just cannot STAND anymore of this "Light, vibrations, energy, light, vibrations energy".
Sheesh....!

Yeah but thats what this thread is about. All that fluffy hard to swallow new age stuff.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobNH

Astrology has been taken out of the main stream by popular religion and social acceptance.

If you look around at some of the civilizations that have existed throughout history you'll find that many, if not all, of them used the precession of the zodiacal calendar to mark different ages in which the society was entering.

They took this quite literally and it was accepted by them as mainstream. I know, or so I've been told, they were not nearly as technologically advanced as we are, but they did have a few things right.

How did they know the exact alignments of these new age symbols at a time when they didn't have telescopes?

They knew many things we are just now finding out to be fact. A lot of the things many considered to be new age fluff, are now current age fact.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by esteay812]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Great post, star and flag!

I've met a couple of the Mexican children you wrote about. I hope to do a thread on them soon.
I don't think the children in Mexico are indigo children, they don't fit the description at all.
These children are the exact opposite of indigo's. Not at all ADD, actually very calm, as a matter of fact they have a calming affect on those around them. They are very well behaved, always striving to make others happy, never mean. The grandmother of one of the children told me that the family thought there may be something wrong with the child when it was a toddler because it had NEVER shown any anger or ill will towards anyone - still doesn't. These kids do seem to be able to not only understand what each other are thinking but also anyone else around them. I don't know what they are but they just don't fit the indigo description.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

That is amazing. I look forward to your thread.
I wish the Mexican kids could share that gift with me. Anger blows.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Anger does blow...Just like wind...It's up to us to open the windows and let the breeze just pass on through.

I know this had nothing to do with the thread, but I just couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

We only discovered DNA back in the 1950's.

www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk...

Why do so many people seem to believe that we are in some form of DNA awakening, does anyone know who first said this?

Personally I highly doubt that one day we are all going to go "PING" and our DNA is going to change. When it comes to being born that way I am not so sure however because that is entirely different.

I really wonder where this stuff comes from sometimes. If you read about all the junk that is put in food and the consequences of what it does to your DNA you will soon see that we are changing but its not exactly good. The picture of the fly in this thread is far fetched yes but if your body could project itself in a way that told you what was happening to it, im sure it would not be that far fetched after all.

Maybe its a consequence of media influence that made someone create this theory or believe it?

Heck, if nothing happens anyone can become Batman

I think everyone struggles with purpose in life and secretly everyone wants to make a change for good.

Even Peugot knew this....

Just remember what I said, anyone can be batman but you need to get off your butt.

To each his own and I guess theres no harm in speculation but sometimes it can be helpful to draw a line just to check back on how far from it you are once in a while.

[edit on 30-7-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Jul, 30 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
the solfeggio frequncies are really interesting and it is said that the catholic church tried to keep this knowledge from the public. i downloaded some and have listened to them on you tube. i find it easier to concentrate when i meditate to this.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ok so ive been doing a lot of research which leads me to conclude that our solar system is stuck in a 4D time "bubble". The voyager 1 and 2 only reached the Heliopause which is one of the outer shells of our solar systems magnetic field, I believe that beyond the "bow shock" which is believed to be the final endpoint of the magnetic field, we would find exponential growth in the amount of cosmic radiation, I believe that these travel way beyond the speed of light, like super energy, or what the human aura can consist of. Anyways everything we are measuring from outside this bubble seems to slow down because for some reason this region we are in is highly dense. So relating it to the vatican and all of their lies and sun worshiping i believe that they are intentionally modifying the suns frequency to that of something very dense in order to inhibit the growth of our human dna. So basically all research states that our dna is highly influenced by cosmic radiation, the kind of code that reprograms our dna. When these cosmic rays are blocked out we experience Charles Darwins theory of evolution, dna starts mutating by itself, and a lot slower. Every few thousand millenia evolution leaps forward due to increases of of cosmic radiation. It is now proven that cosmic rays have the most influence on plant growth!!!!! So when analyzing time lines of human activity and evolution it seems that there is an indirect correlation between the suns solar activity and the amount of cosmic rays reaching our planet. Whenever the sun goes through a solar maximum it blocks out the most cosmic radiation, really? Why does this happen?

www.edgeblog.net...

So therefor whatever dark rituals they are doing they want to haul humans from discovering their ancient potential in their dna, along with poisoning our air, food, and water. Explanation in chemtrails they are probably blocking out the radiation from reaching us. Ever wonder why the sun destroys your skin so much now when it didnt before, wtf is happening to it? Is our sun connected with the dark sun and niburu? When 2012 comes along it will probably override w/e frequency our sun is emmiting and break through the magnetic field, therefor we will instantly be showered with cosmic rays like the fantastic 4. Thats what the pyramids were for, they connected to the earth grid to help our planet receive the signals. I strongly encourage others to research the topic as i think this is the dark secret that has been kept from humanity for so long. People need to realize that we dont know anything and that thinking outside of the box and this planet is a good thing for the benefit of mankind.

www.suntrek.org...

www.space.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join