It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Engineering A New Disaster In Pakistan?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This question is rised at Pakistan Daily... Lets see.

The United States engineered – with President Musharraf’s consent – the ‘BB-Musharraf’ deal that turned Pakistani politics upside down. Now the Americans are planning another disaster that could add to the instability.

Strange how the free U.S. media is always ready to be manipulated by the government in Washington for such leaks, but that’s another story.

Their last ‘deal’, the Benazir-Musharraf arrangement, where the former Pakistani president blundered by giving the Americans unprecedented rights to form governments in Islamabad, was disastrous because it forced a hasty and unnatural change on domestic stability for which the country was not ready. This is the shortest recipe for destabilizing a nation. It worked in Pakistan.

- In between there are many queations, but I would highlight the last...

6. Stop Backing Insurgencies: Militants in Buner and Dir have been found with anti-aircraft machine guns and other high caliber weapons. These weapons are coming from Afghanistan. Question is: Who on the Afghan soil is arming Pakistani troublemakers?

Instead of letting Washington engineer a new political disaster inside Pakistan, our people in government and the military need to push for redefining the game. Why is Pakistan continuing with the same rules of the game as if 9/11 happened yesterday and not eight years ago? Ahmed Quraishi

READ THE WHOLE ARTICLE!

www.daily.pk...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Another theory from same source:

A next point I have investigated that American have prepared another agenda for occupying Balochistan’s Gawadar port, they don’t want to see China controlled Gawadar international Port. As well our baloch who are unaware of the sleeve snake America (CIA), are also supporting and sharing information to US that Balochistan has a special natural brand of oil & Gas and also near to Iran that will help for America to attack Iran in future, Baloch leaders have assured that once balochistan is separated from Pakistan, US will enjoy Balochistan as their another homeland.

www.daily.pk...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Before this thread gets off to a roaring success, let's be perfectly clear about something. The USA is engineering nothing. Or maybe I should soften that by saying they wouldn't be engineering dirtiness in Pakistan if they weren't being forced to. If the NWO priks just left things alone, there wouldn't even be a need to engineer any covert action in Pakistan. Pakistani people, one on one, are great folk.... happy, intelligent, funny.

It's the NWO bastards who own Washington who are doing the engineering. The good old USA is cruelly being used as the war puppet, at the expense of the reputation of the good people of the United States. If it weren't for the insanity being rained down upon the earth by these bastards, all the while making it appear that it is the USA who are the war mongerers, the people of the US would be as respected by the rest of the world as Canadians are. I think American people would enjoy that. And they sure as hell deserve a break in my opinion.

It's not the fault of the American people. It's the fault of their traitorous leaders in Washington who've sold America short just to fill their own pockets. Does anybody else think there should be some charges drawn up and perhaps some gallows built?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

Excellent topic JanusFIN. It's interesting to follow along and watch how these people operate... how incredibly dirty they can be.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Albertarocks

I agree - the ones who are driving agendas are international organizations, not you guys, or not even your fellow citizens from USA... But many still believes to borders and sovereign states. We dont need to argue from that - I am not blaming US citizens here from anything. I am just sorry.

USA gets very bad reputation from shadow government witch is using its white house, capitol as they wish. Sorry - but in East people maybe cant understand the magnitute of the conspiracies, and they are blaming countries from what international puppets are doing.

Democracy is a bad joke.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by JanusFIN

I agree - the ones who are driving agendas are international organizations, not you guys, or not even your fellow citizens from USA... But many still believes to borders and sovereign states. We dont need to argue from that - I am not blaming US citizens here from anything. I am just sorry.

USA gets very bad reputation from shadow government witch is using its white house, capitol as they wish. Sorry - but in East people maybe cant understand the magnitute of the conspiracies, and they are blaming countries from what international puppets are doing.

Democracy is a bad joke.

You're absolutely right dude. In fact, I'm really glad you used the words that you did in the title. Perhaps those who come to read this thread will get some understanding that the American people are actually the ones who are being treated with more cruelty than any other nation on this earth.

p.s.: I think you're mistaking me for an American. I'm not! But I can't blame ya... I look like an American but I talk like a Canadian, eh! You hoser.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Now, you just remind me from old interview of German soldier... He was asked about the defeat in eastern front, and why he saw it happen, ( His reply went something like this... )

"If our own leaders would care from our own forces, just anything like they have care from our enemies - we would beat Moscow without a doubt!"

I am also very afraid what kind of disaster will face population of USA from this fasism raising... Empires doesnt offer safe heavens to its own citizens. But now, back to topic!

‘Plans ready to take out Pakistan’s nuclear arsenal’

WASHINGTON: The US has a detailed plan for infiltrating Pakistan and securing its mobile arsenal of nuclear warheads if it appears the country is about to fall under the control of the Taliban, al-Qaeda or other Islamic extremists, a leading TV network reported.

www.thenews.com.pk...

A Grand Conspiracy Theory From Pakistan

According to Mr. Quraishi, the entire battle against militants in Pakistan is nothing less than a huge “American psy-ops” campaign to distract from the failures of the United States in Afghanistan

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by JanusFIN]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

'Taliban getting weapons from US, India'

LAHORE - Participants of ‘Tuhafiz-e-Pakistan Convention’ have decided to launch a countrywide campaign against talibanisation and the increasing influence of the US in internal matters of Pakistan.

The speakers said the talibans were getting weapons from the US and India and using them against the Pakistan Army. They said the US, India and Israel were working on the plan to destablise Pakistan.

www.nation.com.pk...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The speakers said the talibans were getting weapons from the US and India and using them against the Pakistan Army. They said the US, India and Israel were working on the plan to destablise Pakistan.

www.nation.com.pk...

Now that's a load of crap! Those so called speakers know zilch of the geo-strategic equations in this part of the world.

Unfortunately, Pakistan is so obsessed with state sponsored terrorism/militancy in Kashmir and Afghanistan, which is a vital ingredient of its foreign policy, that they do not want to pull the plug on the reprehensible activities of the ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) which is a government within a government that makes its own foreign policies with the help of the Army. The truth is that the civil set-up is just a façade, the politicians but puppets on a string and democracy a sham, what with hardcore militants breathing down their necks. The power centers are many and no one seems firmly in control.

This scenario cannot change and can only get worse until and unless the ISI is dissolved, the Army brought to heel, disbanding the hundreds of Jehadi training camps run by the ISI and the Army in Pakistan, Occupied Kashmir and the border regions of Afghanistan and a radical change in the Pakistani government’s mind-set, admitting the failure of their age old policy of state sponsored terrorism. But are they listening?

They’ve raised and nurtured a Frankenstein monster that’s now turned upon them. When will they realize this and apply a paradigm shift to these failed policies?

Well, let me give you a small brief. And this is the genesis of the present problem:

Are you aware of the geostrategic imperatives for Pakistan in the region? Pakistan’s doctrine is to establish Strategic Depth into which it could retreat from an offensive in a future war with its archrival India. In order to achieve this, it is crucial for Pakistan to bring Afghanistan completely into its sphere of influence, without which it would lack a balanced disposition against a stronger India. Its strategy in the event of an adverse situation would be to use Afghanistan territory as a base for a riposte. In addition, its vital assets and reserve divisions could be redeployed in Afghanistan if the situation so warrants, for a counter offensive into Indian territory.

This is the broad strategy of the Pakistani Army. Therefore, getting Afghanistan within its sphere of influence by installing a puppet government headed by the Taliban is the raison d’etre for the total support of the Taliban by the ISI/Army. This includes arms, ammo, training, logistics and finance.

But what has upset the applecart somewhat is the anti establishment stance adopted by a section of the Taliban due to the Pak government’s policy of supporting the Americans in the so called ‘war against terror’ which is disadvantageous to them.

So this is a classic case of the Pakistani establishment of running with the hare and hunting with the hounds. And these cheese cakes at that conference are blaming India and the U.S. of arming the Taliban! Such nonsense can only be spewed by people having half baked knowledge. After all, America and India are the favorite whipping boys of the Pakistanis. Blame them for scoring brownie points, and passing the buck as an excuse for failed policies!

Cheers!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

www.nation.com.pk...

Now that's a load of crap!
Cheers!

In all respect, you don't know that's a load of crap. Remember the Iran Contra Affair? Besides, it isn't the USA who decides who they supply weapons to. It's the evil bastard owners of Washington who decide that.

Cheers!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That wouldn't surprise me, because the next significant date will be 09/11/2012. Global announcement or Global staged attack.

new topics

top topics

join