It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France to Declassify Transsexuality as a Mental Illness

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1

it is all the same process. homosexualism, transexualism, and we will go deeper and deeper until we will have only one sickness - it will be heterosexualism. sorry for this opinion but I am not going to pretend that I belive otherwise.
peace

What an utter arse of a statement. It's little wonder the 911truth movement (whose cause I extol) suffers so terribly from allegations of paranoia and spurious logic when its members are the type to seriously allege that somehow the standard breeding order of humankind, that 99% of all people experience, is going to be 'PERSECUTED', just because a few of the 1% are getting less than a raw deal.

I feel very much that the post-Freudian concepts of 'homo' and 'hetero'sexuality will become things of the past in the near future. As the dogma of YHWH fades from our society, people will take an entirely new and more holistic approach to sexuality and gender identity... There won't BE these ludicrous Mengelian studies and wasteful investigations - People will just love whomever they wish, without the necessity of being pigeonholed as 'straight', 'gay' or whatever else.

These classifications are buzzwords of the latter 20th century. They won't last...

[edit on 29-5-2009 by FMLuder]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm all for elective surgery. People should be free to add, or subtract body parts at will. They don't consider people with tattoo addictions as mentally ill. Piercing is considered "normal" and acceptable. I don't see how sexual reassignment surgery is any different from most other body modifications. People do it because it makes them feel better about themselves, don't they?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by veterator
I'm all for elective surgery. People should be free to add, or subtract body parts at will. They don't consider people with tattoo addictions as mentally ill. Piercing is considered "normal" and acceptable. I don't see how sexual reassignment surgery is any different from most other body modifications. People do it because it makes them feel better about themselves, don't they?

that is like saying a mugging is no different to a rape and murder- clearly they are not exactly the same, and neither is a superficial tattoo the same as entirely changing your "sex"

[edit on 26-11-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by czacza1
reply to post by The All Seeing I

I am not surprised at all. next one will be the Poedophilia.
ok, one is strange about it. how is it possible that it was not a Netherlands or US first to do so?

*biggest facepalm to ever hit mankind*

How the hell am I supposed to deny this kind of ignorance? It obviously knows no bounds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join