It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
OMG QUEST!!!,

The experience that the person had in your article with the phone is exactly what happened to me when my door slammed shut and it was already closed. This phenom is happening (in the reverse for me) and it has something to do with these Sprite Lights I see.

I figuratively watched my deceased puppy walk out of a PORTAL, it happened in less than 2 seconds but I can honestly tell you it was her.!!

Am I a vegetarian NO, was my Pupita? NO!!! and again she wasn't abducted but she did walk out of a PORTAL: Guess what though..! my brother stayed with me one whole week before she died and he's become a VEGETARIAN in the last 2 months or so due to a change in religion....

So was she protecting him all this time for he wouldn't disappear

she did love him.

and Just for the record there are mysterious lights above the skies in my city and a loud boom was heard a few weeks before the lights:

a Local newscast reported on these phenoms recently...

Strange Lights

Boom

Have we been invaded

Edit to Add newscast Video Link (hope this works better)

[edit on 17-5-2009 by OrangeJuice]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
There is one other thing - now that I think about it - quite a few times over the last month - I thought I have heard the TV on or something - like there is some talking going on in another room. BUT I don't honestly think it is an extent nor experience as others have been having with hearing lots of chatter happening. Mine is an every once in awhile event and doesn't last too long - though I have searched around for what is making the noise.

I will not reply to posting about people being "scizo" and needing to see a doctor anymore, because it is simply people who have no understanding there can be something more than themselves in events happening in the world.

Please to others - do not let anybody's comments stop you from posting what is happening to you, because look at 99.9% of the postings, they are all about the same thing in a positive manner. Please do not be distracted by the negative postings.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

When it happens to me as it did about an hour ago out shopping there is no reason for it, it just starts happening and I think this is a strange experience and I take an analytic approach to it. It doesn't frighten me at all I just find it novel and would like to understand what is happening. It seams to happen more when I am in a place with other people and even chatting to people on msn almost like I an picking up on their energy. but is sometimes happens when I am alone or at least I think I am alone.

I have had many novel experiences in my life and am very aware so this does not bother.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Thanks for sharing Anthony.

I have often thought that when I get these shivers around others that it could be like what you said also, a picking up on energies or possibly the people around me are using my energies.

I can often look back though and see that I was sharing a little more of myself then I normally do....it seems my shivers are directly related to me sharing and opening myself. I can also note that when someone shared something with me about themselves that had to do with a phenomenal experiences I will also shiver in response to their sharing a deep part of themselves directly to me (such as my mate finally sharing with me after 4 yrs of relations his experience seeing a UFO come up out of a swamp) I shivered so bad I had to lay down and just let them go away while I covered myself with blankets.

Just talking about this stuff has gave me slight shivers and I have had to go get my sweater. When I stop talking about it, I know they will go away.

Just sharing
LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So no one here has mentioned the rapture yet? Did those people have any Christian friends or were Christians in anway. Did they question God's voice then believed and then were Raptured. Who says the Rapture is a Global event, it's probably seasonal and you don't know it, that is why no can say if its pre tribulation mid or post tribulation.

The chances of 3 pages of replies and no Christians around to mention it means maybe it's working, you are left behind in your vicinity, just believe.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
First, I don't do this, I usually just read the forums. But because this is hitting so close to my experience, I thought I should share it. I, too have experienced "the Voice." This voice was not for my ears to hear but for my mind. This has happened a few times before when I was in my early twenties. I would say that in the last month, I have heard this voice call my name, and tell me to "get up." I thought it was my husband but he was sound asleep in another room. I checked to be sure.
I have also experienced what others have called "sleep paralysis." When this happened, I was spoken to by the the voice as well. Actually, I awoke when my spirit was re-entering my body (something was assisting me with re-entry), when the voice told me to "be still." I was aware that something else (unseen) was in my bedroom doorway watching what was going on.
Just recently, I have experienced a whooshing of air sound in my ears as I was falling asleep. I next vividly dreamed (or experienced) that I was flying. Not like normal, cause I have dreamed of flying before, this was effortlessly. Like my spirit was sharing this flying experience with me. I realized (in my very lucid dream) how real this was and I immediately thought and saw the Light and said, "God" and I knew I immediately went to Him. I don't remember anything after that but awakened knowing that something special had happened.
I have experienced the whooshing sound twice since then, one time I was fully awake when it happened and stopped it and the other time I was going to sleep and went along with it. I dreamed (again very vividly) being taken up by an alien craft. They looked human like, blonde hair, blue eyed. I knew them and they knew me. Sort of felt like a homecoming. I was on their ship and was familiar with the ship and not alarmed at all. I then travelled to another planet that I was familiar with and viewed the landscape in a space car/shuttle. I do believe this was just a dream but definitely made me think. Usually I don't remember my dreams. I know this sounds a little crazy but I'm quite sane. I'm just sharing my experience.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
As a vegetarian I can vouch that eating any kind of animal that has been killed, makes you anything but a vegetarian. A flexitarian at best
The lady in the article is NOT a vegetarian.

No I have not heard any voices, maybe only people on a flexi diet hear a voice that will say (when finally clear): do become an actual true veggie or else....disappear!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This has happened to me so often throughout my life I never thought of it being unusual. I have heard chatter for some time now. Televisions, music, talking but all muffled. Nothing distinct could be made out.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by elena

Has the chatter just been recent and more pronounced? How long and how loud?

You have had many experiences in the past and THANK YOU for sharing them here!!

I would really love to know more and you can decide how you want to relay it - privately or posting - you make the decision!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There was an episode of "Sightings" hosted by Tim White that featured a story about a man who appeared sometime in the late 19th or early 20th century dressed in clothing and having possessions from about 200 years earlier.
A British doctor took him in and investigated. Supposedly he led the doctor to his home somewhere outside London only to find a broken down house and local stories about a man who disappeared one day and was never seen again.

The man said he walked out of his gate to go somewhere and suddenly awakened in a different time and place. Naturally the doctor thought he was nuts.

I have often wondered if the man actually did walk through a "portal in time" and have wanted to try to research the story. I cannot find the episode of "Sightings" it was shown in, or any information anywhere on the internet about it, or the mans name or the name of the doctor or hospital.

If anyone has heard of the story or has any information about it, I would love to hear from you.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Please keep in mind that if you have a window fan or small fan in your room it can sometimes pick up radio signals and broadcast them over the air. There are other explanations for these voices as well. Im not buying this web bot thing. If you look at some of their past predictions alot have come wrong. This may just be a way for them to say "look our prediction came true"!
They were on coast to coast am late last year and mentioned this phenomena was about to occur, they also said that massive losss of life would occur in America by March of 2009, also some earthquake predictions they got wrong.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I wonder if Broadband cables do the same thing, like being too close to one for too long in which signals could emit in ways we do not understand yet? Maybe all these phone masts and radio signals along with metal in the air, suppose from Chemtrail spraying, if not that metal from poluted sources could act like transmitters.

This is a quote from a new post I just made, it may cover some subjects here too

I know the world is going mad with political correctness and the cross banning issues but it's more than that.

I feel there is a war of good and evil going on, where they have ban Christian hymes and banned crosses in schools the crime rate in schools and institutions have gone up. Coincidence? Why ban such a symbol, when the illuminati put theirs everywhere and yet your cross has to come down.

I know Muslims get what they want otherwise it becomes a racist issue and you go to court if they don't get what they want, including banning the cross and tearing down Churches and replacing them as Mosques like a barbarian sign of victory over the infedel minds. There are passages in the Qur'an telling them to ban the cross that is why it happens, not because it offends, it's a conquest.

But it's even deeper than this because the balance of good in the world is tipping down the Western comfort zones in a slow process as we lose our sense of spiritualism. God has a balancing act I feel, when we stray away we are left open to portals of the occult world.

Many people on ATS report Alien contacts, Ghosts in their bedrooms and wierd beings tormenting them in different ways along with sleep paralysis which I think is all related.

My advice is put your crosses up, it winds them up, they can not handle Jesus and his presence or the idea you even think about it, so at least you have some extra spiritual security to fall back on. It may not help with eveything but the Devil does go place to place trying to tear the Church down spiritually, so if you can without spending to much,
Put your Crosses Up
and if anyone feels like they are being distressed in their sleep in their bedrooms or feel bad luck is in the air just have some courage and a little faith. If you don't believe then the spiritual world that does will help in its own way to ward off the spirits. You wonder why they did that in the medival times, its probably because half of it was true.

Don't mean to scare you but if all else fails, why not put a cross up in you house or bedroom?

This is why all these bans occur because the Devil can not stand you to get to heaven when he can not, and when they are down in public places people kill each other and the unsaved who were banned from knowing is another soul in which the Devil will keep as a scoreline against God.
Text

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The chatter has not been recent nor has it ever been loud. Yet, I'm used to it. Like a grandfather clock, the tick tock, tick tock, eventually you don't hear it anymore but it is still there. It doesn't happen all the time. I don't experience this on a daily basis, even weekly or monthly. But I do experience it and have been for many years. The chatter, music and sounds are not loud. They are soft noices. The music, you know it's music, but it is so soft that you can't quite make out the tune, which makes you wonder if you really heard it. But after it happens so often, you realize that you are really hearing something. I would perceive (that's a good word to describe) the music or the chatter and look around to make sure that the tv or radio wasn't left on. I'm not a vegetarian. Though I do believe we are experiencing strong "cosmic changes." I'm somewhat a newbie to ATS and I don't know how to reply privately.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
Odd that I find this thread this morning. Just lastnight, I had something similar to this happen to me. I had just layed down for bed, and I was sound awake, as I have never been able to fall asleep right away. I'm one of those people that lays there for an hour staring at the ceiling until I black out. Not more than a minute into laying down, I hear my name in a crystal clear voice right next to my bed. It freaked me out. I turned to look because I thought maybe my niece came into the room. No one was there, and needless to say, it took me another hour before I finally blacked out.

I had almost exactly the same thing happen to me a couple of months ago, the only difference being that I was almost asleep. She (?) was definitely not 'in my head' as the (loud) voice came from the left side of the room.

I don't usually post but this is a very interesting thread and applies to me personally, so I am adding my number to those who have experienced this.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by epitaph.one
oh no ..its the rapture.....but not in the sense that people are going to heaven because they were good.

And how to they know these people arent going to a good place? really - really long distance phone call? ...............

[color=lightblue]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I dont get the call I'll be happy. Im not a vegetarian, but hey that means I'll beable to sit here and grow vegtables and herbs in peace. and by herbs... hahha.

[color=lightblue]------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it'll never happen.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. How is it known that the Elite is not going to a good place? And also; How is it known that it is not some type of Rapture? Personally, I am on the fence about The Rapture, by the way. Maybe the girl that had the vision about it in the 1800's missunderstood the part that everyone will disappear at once, and not some here and there.

Anyway, back to the question; How is it known if it is a good or a bad place if it is not even known what is happening?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by elena

You don't have enough postings to PM - I just PM'd you though with a way to get in touch with me, besides PM.

As for the posting about the "good or bad" place - I have questioned that also. That I don't understand how it would be known - except maybe the language is the "elite" don't feel it is good - because they are the "elite" and don't want to disappear, thus it is a "bad" place to them. that is my only thought on a knowing of good or bad.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I will not reply to posting about people being "scizo" and needing to see a doctor anymore, because it is simply people who have no understanding there can be something more than themselves in events happening in the world.

I am very open to the phenom and I see the need for a relaxed atmosphere but in order to be truly open all possibilities must be looked at.

I do not believe anybody posting here fits the description and the thread should not be sidetracked by the very slim chance that the dsm should come into play on this thread.

Once a person delves into this world a person must tread softly im my opinion....but my opinion is only an opinion.

Anyhow I do apologize if I ruffled any feathers as that was not my intent. My intent was to be sure to remain open minded.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

the post was not aimed at you whiteraven - it was only for one member who disregarding any possibility of something happening and saying people then needed to see a doctor!

Thank you for your input of your postings.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I normally wouldn't post such a thing as a channel (even though I have an open mind, others won't be able entertain this subject); however, there was a channel a two months ago with something that fits this subject. I'll quote the applicable parts that are involved in this thread.

www.cosmicparadigm.com...

When the time comes for the humans of Earth to make their transition, each will choose to partake of a specific energy level. Some will wish to remain in 3rd density because they are comfortable there. Others will choose to ascend to a lighter density, in order to accompany Earth. It will be a process not unlike erasing a chalkboard. In the blink of an eye all will be transformed to accommodate the new stage upon which the play will continue. Everyone who has chosen to be of a lighter density will find themselves in that situation, knowing that they have transitioned, and remembering from whence they came. Those who choose to be stay in Earth’s current density will find themselves in another 3rd density situation. They will have no memory of anything other than their current situation.

Look around it is happening in small ways already. These will accelerate in the coming months. Time is speeding up so all will be accomplished more quickly. The end of this act will be upon you before you know it. Be aware, embrace all with love. Assist others along the way. Keep the concept that we are all one foremost in your heart. Nurture those who do not fully comprehend. Allow all to choose their path.

As to when this will happen, my response is quite soon. Conditions in your society are deteriorating rapidly despite efforts to thwart the collapse of your economies and governments. This structural collapse is worldwide, not just in the US. While there will be no nuclear war, there is the possibility of a spreading conflict in the Middle East. One aspect of some actions being taken is to draw out the remaining agents of the dark energy so that people can recognize them for what they are, and to give the humans involved with them a final chance to come to the light. Everyone would be well advised to take precautions as we have previously described. All would be advised to draw their like-minded friends and family close. We do not see the opportunity to complete another growing season in the Northern Hemisphere before major changes occur.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Or we are being turned into the Borg, we will all be assimulated in some way by advanced species or the elite so we have no control of our selves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join