It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dimensional Portals Opening? Vegetarians Disappearing After Hearing Voices? Are You Hearing Voices?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iamcanadian2

Right on Canadian.

The use of frequency is widely established. The earth resonates around 7.8 Hz and this resonance both allows and produces other enharmonic, harmonics and cancellation frequencies in a spectrum that we are finding to be “endless”.

We “live and move and have our being” within this spectrum although we are aware of a very, very small part of the spectrum.

We interpret the spectrum with our 5 senses and we are now extending the reach of our senses with the use of scientific instruments and machines.

Some have come up with a term for this stage calling it H +.

Human plus machine…

We can interpret beyond our senses with the use of instruments.

This is exactly what Copernicus and Galileo did with the observation of the stars, sun and moon with the aid of a telescope yet the findings were suppressed with the penalty of death.

We now have instruments that go well beyond what Galileo had used and you can bet your ass that the information is suppressed as a national secret as we do not want others to “know” what we have discovered. Lol

Getting back to the voices thing we may have a new stealth weapon on the loose. Lol

It cloaks itself by use of cancellation and allows itself to wonder the earth seeking whom it may devour. Lol (I say this in jest. Might make a good novel)

Nevertheless I know that rumour has it that this type of tech is now being tested.

The sound to skull thing is being employed in advertising in some test markets…or at least it was before the Global Meltdown.

It was demonstrated a few years ago at the CES show in Vegas on Private invite as many of the vendors do this in order to garner more attention to the product. They will rent a Penthouse Suite in a nice hotel and serve up food and booze and other sorts of fun as they sell you their goodies.

Anyway this voice thing has my interest because of my interest in the use and structure of Frequencies.

Any HAM..SSB..Shortwave guys will have similar interests as once you see how things work in that spectrum it does not take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

I tried to start a thread within this idea.

I will post some sites with wich to research some of this stuff.

The first suggestion that an ionosphere existed, capable of trapping electromagnetic waves, was made by Heaviside and Kennelly in 1902.[2][3] It took another twenty years before Edward Appleton and Barnett in 1925,[4] were able to prove experimentally the existence of the ionosphere. However, even prior to this, the first documented observations of what were speculated to be global electromagnetic resonances were made by Nikola Tesla in 1905 and formed the basis for his scheme for wireless energy transmission.[5] Although some of the most important mathematical tools for dealing with spherical waveguides were developed by Watson in 1918,[6] it was Winfried Otto Schumann who first studied the theoretical aspects of the global resonances of the earth-ionosphere waveguide system, known today as the Schumann resonances. In 1952-1954 Schumann, together with König, attempted to measure the resonant frequencies[7][8][9][10] . However, it was not until measurements made by Balser and Wagner in 1960-1963[11][12][13][14][15] that adequate analysis techniques were available to extract the resonance information from the background noise. Since then there has been an increasing interest in Schumann resonances in a wide variety of fields.

[edit] Basic theory
Lightning discharges are considered to be the primary natural source of Schumann resonance excitation, lightning channels behave like huge antennas that radiate electromagnetic energy at frequencies below about 100 kHz.[16] These signals are very weak at large distances from the lightning source, but the earth-ionosphere waveguide behaves like a resonator at ELF frequencies and amplifies the spectral signals from lightning at the resonance frequencies.[16]

In an ideal cavity, the resonant frequency of the n-th mode fn is determined by the Earth radius a and the speed of light c.[7]

The real Earth-ionosphere waveguide is not a perfect electromagnetic resonant cavity. Losses due to finite ionosphere electrical conductivity lower the propagation speed of electromagnetic signals in the cavity, resulting in a resonance frequency that is lower than would be expected in an ideal case, and the observed peaks are wide. In addition, there are a number of horizontal asymmetries – day-night difference in the height of the ionosphere, latitudinal changes in the Earth magnetic field, sudden ionospheric disturbances, polar cap absorption, etc. that produce other effects in the Schumann resonance power spectra.

en.wikipedia.org...

How it influences sleep......!!among many vertabrates..

Influence of the day-night asymmetry
In the early literature the observed diurnal variations of Schumann resonance power were explained by the variations in the source-receiver (lightning-observer) geometry.[11] It was concluded that no particular systematic variations of the ionosphere (which serves as the upper waveguide boundary) are needed to explain these variations.[26] Subsequent theoretical studies supported the early estimations of the small influence of the ionosphere day-night asymmetry (difference between day-side and night-side ionosphere conductivity) on the observed variations in Schumann resonance field intensities.[27]

The interest in the influence of the day-night asymmetry in the ionosphere conductivity on Schumann resonances gained new strength in the 1990s, after publication of a work by Sentman and Fraser.[28] Sentman and Fraser developed a technique to separate the global and the local contributions to the observed field power variations using records obtained simultaneously at two stations that were widely separated in longitude. They interpreted the diurnal variations observed at each station in terms of a combination of a diurnally varying global excitation modulated by the local ionosphere height. Their work, which combined both observations and energy conservation arguments, convinced many scientists of the importance of the ionospheric day-night asymmetry and inspired numerous experimental studies. However, recently it was shown that results obtained by Sentman and Fraser can be approximately simulated with a uniform model (without taking into account ionosphere day-night variation) and therefore cannot be uniquely interpreted solely in terms of ionosphere height variation[29] .

Schumann resonance amplitude records show significant diurnal and seasonal variations which in general coincide in time with the times of the day-night transition (the terminator). This time-matching seems to support the suggestion of a significant influence of the day-night ionosphere asymmetry on Schumann resonance amplitudes. There are records showing almost clock-like accuracy of the diurnal amplitude changes.[24] On the other hand there are numerous days when Schumann Resonance amplitudes do not increase at sunrise or do not decrease at sunset. There are studies showing that the general behavior of Schumann resonance amplitude records can be recreated from diurnal and seasonal thunderstorm migration, without invoking ionospheric variations.[27][25] Two recent independent theoretical studies have shown that the variations in Schumann resonance power related to the day-night transition are much smaller than those associated with the peaks of the global lightning activity, and therefore the global lightning activity plays a more important role in the variation of the Schumann resonance power.[30][25]

www.vlf.it...

The Earth-ionosphere cavity
In first order approximation, the Earth-atmosphere system can be seen from an electromagnetic point of view as a radial shell of three layers of conductivity. The Earth and the ionosphere in about 100-150 km height appear as a perfect conductor with the air of negligible conductivity in between. They form a spherical shell of conductivty, denoted Earth-ionosphere cavity, in which electromagnetic radiation is trapped. Lightning strikes within the troposphere radiate energy into this system and the waves are travelling around the Earth. In the case of constructive interference, Earth-ionosphere cavity resonances are excited in the frequency range of 6-60 Hz.

www.faqs.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=6304380

Sorry..had to reboot as I got hit with a virus as I was posting this and my Virus program took care of it but I needed to reboot....

Anyways

This 7.8 Hz as well as its cousins may have left its imprint on all evolution according to some which explains why tampering with the ionosphere has an effect on behaviour.

This got the attention of the military before WW2 and they conducted a lot of research into this subject.

Basically the theory being chased by some states that we as humans are attuned to the earths resonance and this resonance ties into many cycles in this world such as animal migration, sleep/wake cycles, birth/death cycles, etc.

Some believe that our brain and vertebrate act as an antenna and the resonance of our body, if altered can result in death.

Some of ALTA reports made my hair stand on end when I read of “gravity waves” causing some to lose some muscular control and “murf”…..as some scientists at Stanford explored these ideas…this ties into PEAR and other studies.

Here is one that I find very sobering…………….

"Thomas Berlensky physicist and biologist Mark Shears wore years researching the effects of certain types of sound waves on the human body, especially the brain.
Their experiments showed that certain frequencies might affect the tissues of the most varied forms and this immediately caught the attention of the U.S. Army.
They offered some military installations where they conduct their investigations and a succulent that with the subsidy fund.
In a few months, the laboratory was operational and operating at full capacity.Berlensky Shears and soldiers began by selecting volunteers to create two groups of twenty-five people with whom they begin their experiments with frequencies away from the threshold of human perception.
To do this, the first subjects stayed in a dormitory that was bombed during the night with frequency of all kinds. The second group was housed in a dormitory of the same features completely shielded for any type of external sounds.All the subjects were told that the experiment was intended to investigate the group dynamics in the crews of submarines.

The experimenters began to emit sounds of both upper and lower frequency spectrum audible every night for a month.
The soldiers occupied the day confined to their facilities without having the slightest awareness of it. To occupy their time, they passed several tests and were made to interpret various roles related to the manning of submarines from the U.S. Navy.
The staff of the laboratory was pointing conscientiously data on the sounds they are employed every night in the bedroom of the experimental group and followed all their movements by closed-circuit television.
On day 34 of the experiment something unusual occurred.
Two soldiers began a fight in the experimental group.
Soon, virtually the whole group was involved in it.
The experimenters found overwhelmed as the level of violence used by soldiers in the fight reached heights absolutely unreasonable.
Despite the lack of them, used all sorts of objects as weapons.
Some soldiers were autoagredían of the most brutal forms.Others were still beating and mutilating the bodies of their comrades.
Bodies were dismembered and practiced cannibalism.
When armed guards were sent to stop the fight, they were savagely attacked and reduced.
Finally, fifty armed men were able to enter the premises of the experimental group and to reduce the few survivors crazed.
As a result of the experiment Berlensky / Shears, nineteen people were killed and six were irreversible brain damage.
After the incident, the army had launched diverse security protocols that have banned any reference to the results, the reasons or consequences of the experiment.""
www.rincondelmisterio.com...

[edit on 17-5-2009 by whiteraven]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Odd that I find this thread this morning. Just lastnight, I had something similar to this happen to me. I had just layed down for bed, and I was sound awake, as I have never been able to fall asleep right away. I'm one of those people that lays there for an hour staring at the ceiling until I black out. Not more than a minute into laying down, I hear my name in a crystal clear voice right next to my bed. It freaked me out. I turned to look because I thought maybe my niece came into the room. No one was there, and needless to say, it took me another hour before I finally blacked out.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hey folks as some of you know I created a thread about voices in the woods and the possibility of those voices being trees or plants:

Whispers in the Forests/Jungle

But this is a very interesting thread that may have some connection to mine. It should make for some interesting co-reading.

And I think their maybe some connection. It seems that many plants have spoken to people on that thread. Inside plants and sometimes garden plants have spoken. A few science experiments have been done proving that plants actually talk and communicate.. The reason the vegetarians could be disappearing is because the plants may have had enough of someone eating their friends. Yeah I know it sounds odd, but its a possibility.

Here are some links:

LINK

Plants 'Talk' to Each Other to Warn of Danger
Plants chatter amongst themselves to spread information, a lot like humans and other animals, new research suggests

LINK

IT IS now possible to hear plants scream

LINK

Plants have more than thorns and thistles to protect themselves—they can cry for help

[edit on May 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
How bizzare. I had been a lifetime yummy meat eater for 42 years. The last two months I gravitated to a complete vegetarian lifestyle. No desire to eat meat!

Additionally, I have been hearing music at night and get up several times during the night swearing someone is watching t.v. But the t.v. is off! And yes, I hear my name being called clear as day, but no one is there. Heard it many times.

Call me crazy.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by brilab45]

[edit on 17-5-2009 by brilab45]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
It is really interesting how many people have been hearing their name called out on this board.

Why? what is calling our names? It is a definite loud clear and right there voice as if someone is only feet away.

Those who are getting a little more - please keep posting what is happening after it happens and please PM me - if you don't feel comfortable posting in the thread.

I know I used to (been years) have a very loud vibration as I would lie in bed the vibration would take over and hurt my ears big time - I would then leave my body. This may sound weird to some people - but please - it really did use to happen to me on a consistent basis, and it was MY experience - so I don't need to hear "it didn't happen" from others. Because it did happen.

That does not have anything to do with what is happening now.

I asked my daughter if "she has been hearing voices?" this morning. She looked at me very oddly.
- I told her it was not weird if she has.

To my relief she said "No" - but she has been hearing strange sounds recently - as if something was right there. Noises that shouldn't be, this also corresponds with the movement of things in her room too.

I am not worried about those things, because as I said, I have had quite a few experiences before of movement of things etc.

I really do want to keep digging into the voices though and if people are vegetarians who are hearing them more, etc.

Please - for those who may be having some "voices" experiences - if you don't want to post here, I will say again please contact me via PM.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UK mystery, as cars behave oddly.....why??

I was just reading this news article about how in certain areas of London, cars electrical systems went wacko.......cars would not start, and alarm systems were just going off.....people were forced to push the car off to the side of streets and call for tow trucks.

This all sounded like a HAARP test to me, being that it was effecting vehicle electrical systems and HAARP is known to blare out ELM waves when the button pushers choose to make it so. This was my first thought when I read the article.....

www.gazettelive.co.uk...

MAYBE it was just UFO's nearby, yet no serious sightings reported.............but I think HAARP is a more likely suspect.

If NOT HAARP....what do you think it was?

This thread may tie into the voice phenom as well.

I look at our "frequency enviroment" if tampered with in this light.....if you modify a major chord..say C Major by adding a note you modify the "feeling" or nature of the harmonic structure...for example take away the c and add a root as a and we have a fundemental change to A minor ace...as opposed to ceg...ad the g for the minor9...

anyway it changes the harmonic principle...even if you change a 440hz to 420hz...you create dissonance....which causes ones "toes to curl"...a basic reflex when we as humans "Hear" certain groups of frequencies...

We can also cloak using frequency which is used in Stealth....

These "voices" if true may be because some harmonic structure which caused cancelation may nolonger be out of phase...

Just a theory.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Erased because I felt it was necessary.

[edit on May 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Reading this gave me chills. I thought I was going nuts or something. I have been hearing voices for a long time now. At first it was very cluttered and I just thought it was the TV or my mind playing tricks on me. Then the "voices" started to become more clear. I was sitting in my living room online about a week or so ago and I was the only one in the house, this is the first time I heard a clear voice in my ear. It made me jump out of my chair and turn on every light in the house. It was in my right ear and it was very clear this voice said "go." I told a friend of mine about this and she dismissed me as paranoid. At night while falling asleep I will hear what sounds like conversations but I cant make it out. Now I have always heard this but not every night. It's always when I am falling asleep. Sometimes it's freaks me out and I cant sleep. I dont tell people because they will just deem me nuts and psycho or something. I am very sane!! As for your other question, I am not a vegetarian. I mostly eat chicken and fish though. I very rarely eat red meat or pork. Maybe once every other month or so. I would love to know more about this myself. Thanks for the post. Now I dont feel so out there.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

First - the thread is not about my experiences - I am not haunted by poltergist or anything.

I have had many many experiences - but they are always "signs/answers" to questions I have had.

As for the vibrations - it was something that used to happen to me constantly - but it has been at least 4 years since the last time.

But for the sake of telling you, very loud vibration noise besides my whole body vibrating - then I would feel my spirt lifting out side my body. I want to add though, I have had many experiences of Astrial Project without vibrations. It has been many years since I have been able to Astrial Project - but I did use to on a very frequent basis - loved soaring around in the air.

Yeah - now people ready this will say that person is "really a Nut and crazy now". I would say to that, I did use to work on myself a lot more than I have in the past few years on trying to raise myself in being a better person etc.

Now - back to the thread - which is not about me - it is about everyone else, as I do not believe in the least that something is happening to me right now. I am not hearing voices I have simply heard my name called - just as others have.

Once this thread goes along (if it keeps going) then I will compile information and keep researching - but if some are having more intense experiences right now with voices, I really want to work with you and know everything going on - how long? able to understand the words? how often?

I want to keep in touch with people on a daily basis etc.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Interesting thread. In my old home I would always here what sounded like a tv was on , with people talking. Made it hard to fall asleep. In my new home I do not hear it at all.

Now in my old home, there were a lot of antenna towers and power transformers around. I always wondered if that had something to do with what I was hearing.

The only thing I hear now, that I hear anywhere is occasional high pitched noise that hurts my head when I hear it, and I will tell it to stop and it does. Very strange. I do have high frequency hearing though, and can hear a certain high pitch buzz at the dentist office that hurts so bad I can not enter the room it comes from. My dentist thought that was interesting as he has had a few other people complain of that same noise and asked me to pinpoint it so he could turn whatever was causing it off . I tried but could not find the exact spot . It seemed to come from the entire room.

I took a test that tests your frequency hearing. Mine was very high compared to what most people can hear. So I just assume I am hearing something in the the air when I hear these high pitch sounds that are normally not audible to everyone.

As we age we loose our ability to hear higher pitch sounds normally . Interesting the dentist said it is usually children who complain of the sound in that room. The sound is VERY painful to the head. ( not talking about a dentist drill. no drills on)

So it does have me wondering, what is going on that causes these high pitch sounds once in a while. Happens in the day or night out of the blue.

Here is a link where you can test your frequency. It would be interesting to see if those who are hearing these things have can hear a higher range. I know mine was VERY high. Please follow the directions as this can hurt your ears if your speakers are on high.

Test Your Hearing Frequency

Ama

[edit on 17-5-2009 by amatrine]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
One thing to add is if people are hearing voices in their head other than their own, they should probably seek out some form of medical treatment. Vegetarian or not, Schizophrenia is a very real and dangerous problem and left untreated can lead to severe side effects, sure it can be theraputic to air whats happening to yourself, but please also do seek proffesional help before you dissapear also.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Very interesting - I found my hearing was at 100 of sound pressure. I have very bad hearing though, from all the years of loud music playing in my ears!

thank you for that link!
Star!!!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Interesting thread...

I havent ever heard a 'actual' voice...but I feel I have been communicating with mindful thoughts with 'somewhere else'. My experience has been going on over a yr and it goes through phases with the cosmos. My posts my not relate to this thread exactly, but for those believing in a opening to dimensions might find it interesting. I relate the 'thoughts' that I receive from angels...but I always dont give my 'absolute' to any idea 100%...keep an open mind.

The strongest time I felt like something was reaching out to me was the 3 months following last years summer solstice. I had been fasting from meats for 4 weeks before the summer solstice, I was deeply going through forgiving process for all people and myself. My mother had a NDE that seemed to show us another dimensions ON the summer solstice. For 2 months after her experience, I must of lost my mind because I thought I was a different age. I thought I was 33 turning 34 and told many people this. But I was 32 going on 33.

2 months after she came home, the same day she came home, I about fell over because I suddenly realized I had all that time thought I was 33 already. Things hit me hard and I had to ask myself if I was goign crazy. Within the next 7 days of this remembrance of my age...I experienced 'knowing' a strong storm was coming (another thing that resonated with me from the opening post-storms-). It was like hours before the storm started causing havoc in Texas (which I found out later where it was once I turned on the weather channel) I felt there was something coming for me. When I saw the humidity that day was 100% something inside me told me 'beware'.

Let me first say, I am a lover of storms. I could sit and watch lightening and listen to thunder for hours on end, I am amazed by it.

So Im going throughout my day, trying to ignore this gut feeling of a really bad storm is coming.....and something kept rolling in my mind. The thought was.....'choose to stay or go'. Im not going to bore everyone with the every minute details that led me to going deep within myself and feeling like I 'had' to make a choice. I felt the choice did make any difference, but yet if I didnt make the choice for myself, this could make a difference. Long story short, I went into my bedroom while the storm was just outside my county, I went into a form of light meditation....and said 'I want to stay'.

I was so relieved by my choice that I actually went to sleep after this before the main part of the story even hit. When I awoke the next morning I read in the paper that at 1:30 in the morning (about a hour after I made my decision) the mayor of the town right next to mine got hit by lightening and his rubber boots he was wearing was the only thing that saved his life. I could not help to of thought, if someone choices to 'go' then a life that 'needs' to stay for learning will be left. In a way, I felt the decision to 'stay' was somewhat selfish, but just the same, my own right. That storm was like nothing I have ever witnessed....it was as if I knew I could of left with that storm!

My conclusion.....there is a opening, and we might get greeted with the idea of 'making a choice'. The choice for me was easy because my spiritual path had actually prepared me for such a thing.

Now mabey I am just crazy, but I totally believe in cleansing the body as a instrument for 'wisdom' and 'contact'. When I fast I fast from meats mainly and processed foods. I have begun this fasting a little earlier this year due to my out of this world experiences that came to me last year.

Another thing that occurred after I realized my true age was a 3 day stint of so real dreams that carried messages. One of those dreams was my death in a dream. I had to become OK with death to move forward in my path.

I KNOW this sounds crazy, and honestly never thought I would share so much of myself here at ATS.....but I am getting courage from others on here sharing their experience that are beyond the norm.

I think these openings have alot to do with our solstices and equinoxes. I would love to experiment with this with others, but then you have people fearing you because you are what they call 'seeking the devil' or witchery or whatever............blah blah blah

I noticed that one of the experiences mentioned earlier in the thread was shortly after the spring equinox. I felt so much energy coming the week after the spring equinox that I made a thread about it asking someone to post me a sky chart for march 27. The last hour of march 27th my family and I received a huge catalysts....but thankfully, we did not receive the sorrow from the catalysts that a couple other families received that night. There was a horrible car accident, my step son was in it along with 2 other cars. 2 people died that night but all the people in his car were all ok. Some people shrug this stuff off as coincidences.....but I dont really believe in them. My step son who is 19 shattered his hip bone that night. He was a moment from death that night. The night I predicted of high energies coming to test and heal people. I also commented that I felt the day of the 28th of march was my true 1st day of my new year. I noted this was the day I would begin to fast. You bet your bottom dollar that I have learned to pay attention to certain days, placements of the cosmos, and that inner voice (though my voice is not literally a voice...but a thought).

Excuse my useless rambles
LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ok this is really freaking me out. The chatter started for me on March 30th last as I remember it freaked me out real bad It wouldn't let me sleep at night going on and on and loud too and I could even see misty vortexes over my head when I laid in the bed.

I got used to it after a few days but it is still there in the background. The last week or so I am feeling really strange, my body starts shaking for no reason and I feel anxious as if something is coming any second and I see things moving in my peripheral.

Well if this is happening to me then I have a month, I have so much going on right now and it would piss off alot of people if I up and went like that.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Actually it is NOT people hearing voices in their "head" they are hearing them from outside their head!

Please don't come in and make fun of people or me. Our experiences are very much our own - and you may not believe them - but that does NOT invalidate them either.

People who are hearing things are NOT crazy or anything else. But the reason why people don't admit to odd things happening in their lives is because of comments like yours! Being called crazy etc.
Guess what?

You may write what you want - BUT it will not stop me nor I hope anyone else from saying what is happening and if they are hearing voices.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yeah Some times I think I heard something .. but I think its frm the tv our videogame ... who knows

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
One thing to add is if people are hearing voices in their head other than their own, they should probably seek out some form of medical treatment. Vegetarian or not, Schizophrenia is a very real and dangerous problem and left untreated can lead to severe side effects, sure it can be theraputic to air whats happening to yourself, but please also do seek proffesional help before you dissapear also.

Yes...this needs to be placed in the equation.

Allthough we would need someone versed in the DSMIV to truly sort it out.

Most are probably sane imo but I not a psychologist...just a grunt.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hearing voices is not a good thing for anybody, in their head or outside of it. Can other people hear these voices?, can it be recorded on tape? If so id like to hear it, if not than its is in their head. Im not arguing about the fact people may have these experiences, and good luck with that. But i think it is only sensible to point out the real problems that people have and the fact some people do have unresolved mental issues. I would imagine if i went to the doctor saying i hear voices from parrallel dimensions, Aliens, secret goverment mind control agents and whatever else i would be submitted to any number of brain scans and may even be found out to have a chemical inbalance of sorts. Im not accusing anybody of lieing or being schizo, im just saying it is wise that people who hear voices should get medical advice as well, it may not be a bad thing depends on what these voices are saying. I have not attacked anybody, merely offered some advice. It is up to others to make of it as they will.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Hi Anthony,

You mentioned 'shaking'. I 'shiver' when I am in one of those 'moments' of feeling like I am standing on edge of another 'world' or whatever. When I share a deep phenomenal experience with others, I aslo shiver. After I wrote my post above about my experience, which was just a few minutes ago, I shivered. The shivers are going away now...but its like a 'vibration' in me changes for a moment....that is the only way I can explain my 'shivers'. I have experienced this for over a year now and I prepare myself when I am getting ready to share a deep experience with my mate or mother I wear a sweater to help my shivers. I still will get them while opening up myself and share myself, but it is not as intense when I am covered with clothes.

You mentioned being 'anxious' when you shake. How spot on is that description....is it a 'worry' anxious or a feeling of just not knowing for sure what is going on? Are you frightened when you get this 'shake'?.

Just curious, I dont get to talk with others about this stuff much and am thankful for those who are talking about it.

Thanks for sharing
LV

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I just redid that test. I forgot about the headache it gives me after doing it!

I am now at 12hrtz 36 decimals. I no longer hear the 16hrtz I did a year ago.

My 8 year old was standing here though and she can hear the 16.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by amatrine]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join