It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anyone else dreamt of a 2nd, Small,Sun??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi all,

I have been having lots and lots of awesome dreams lately. Really in depth dreams that seem to last hours, with lots of fine detail in there.

There is one dream I am having though that is recurring. I have never really had recurring dreams before until now.

Nearly every night for the last week I have dreamt that there is a 2nd Sun in the sky.

I look up during broad daylight on a clear day and see the sun in the sky. its small. probably just twice the size of the biggest of the night sky stars.

I wondered if anyone has had this dream or has any idea to a meaning?

the only thing I can think of is that Venus has been bigger than I have ever known in the last month or so. Every morning i go out to work i see it in the early morning sky and its very bright and big.

maybe this is stuck in my mind!!!

any ideas would be cool.

G

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Issac Asimov...what tale/story i cannot recall. It was made into a film adaption once; you are most likely projecting what can come to pass.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Although I have had some dreams of sky based anomalies, I have not had one about the second son. And have not seen it either, but then its almost always overcast here
. But it seems that the second sun could be part of my dreams.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I am big on dreams, and log all mine online and in a written journal.
They are a mystery to me, but they are influenced by so many things from what you eat that day, to medications, to the the things you subject yourself to.

I've noticed that a lot of times, things I read online can influence my dreams a lot.

Like one night I had a dream aliens came to me and showed me "planet x' and told me it was real hahaha, surely this had to have come from all the stuff that was posted online about the subject that i've been subjected to.

So since you're a member of this site, im sure you've been subjected to a number of sun or "double sun" threads and so on, that may have implanted the idea in there some where.

I also like to think that for some dreams not all there is something about them that is in tune with the world and so on.

There's a lot of deep stuff out there about dreams, and their meanings, but what I have learned is only the dreamer of the dream can really know their own personal true meaning and that's the only meaning that matters.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
yeah ive had this, i have also looked up to see our Earth in the sky. another dream, a strange large blue like moon during the day, wich broke apart eventually i believe.

also had a dream of going through wormhole in space to other planets, andf back to earth again. in some weird spaceship thing.
i like thes kinda dreams even if i usually have an uneasy feel about them.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, some have been talking about Jupiter soon becoming a dwarf star, basically a second Sun of our solar system.

However unlikely and sci-fi that may sound like, it is not impossible.
Unfortunately our understanding of the universe is still very reduced.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

thats actually the first thing i thought when i saw "second sun"

scientists still havent figured out why the gas giants seem to radiate more heat than they absorb from the sun.
hmmm.... makes you wonder

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Estess

Actually it is impossible.

Jupiter doesn't have enough mass to keep itself going if it were to ignite. It would ignite and then fizzle out really quick. Not enough to keep the Nuclear Fission reaction going.

Jupiter will never be another sun, unless we figure out a way to add some immense ammounts of weight to it.

As for the dreams, I have also been having recurring dreams with multiple anomolies in the sky. I have deciphered some of the meanings, still working on the Sun however.

I'm slowly coming to the conclusion that it may have been an OBE that I interpreted as a dream. Had a fantastic conversation with somebody from the Orion System, but I can't remember it in detail yet.

More meditation to come I guess. One thing is for sure, big things are upon us.

~Keeper

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Actually I have dreamt about a seeing a 2nd sun close to our current Sun sevral times. But have to say that's a very long time ago.
Last time I dreamt about it was in 1986 shortly before US (?) Navy bomming squad attacted some places in Northen Libya.

I can recall that bc in that time-period I was reading a book (a NEW book back then) about Nostradamus predictions for 1999 and later.

After that attac I had weird dreams for a month or 2 / 2,5 about water crashing huge new buildings, glass and steel collapsed in seconds and about fire. The Earth stood on fire on several continents.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Melyanna Tengwesta
Actually I have dreamt about a seeing a 2nd sun close to our current Sun sevral times. But have to say that's a very long time ago.
Last time I dreamt about it was in 1986 shortly before US (?) Navy bomming squad attacted some places in Northen Libya.

I can recall that bc in that time-period I was reading a book (a NEW book back then) about Nostradamus predictions for 1999 and later.

After that attac I had weird dreams for a month or 2 / 2,5 about water crashing huge new buildings, glass and steel collapsed in seconds and about fire. The Earth stood on fire on several continents.

I never had the "chance" to experience this kind of dreams.

My deams usually always involve people that are close to me and are always very enjoyable, though they still contain some kind of encrypted messages regarding future events in my life (usually occurring during that same day). It's amazing how dreams can from time to time foretell the future if studied carefully.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I haven't but I know a man who did have such a dream about 10 years ago. His dream had a 2nd sun in the day sky, a bit smaller than our sun, and it was sparkly. In his dream he was at work, mentioned it to his work mates who laughed at him about him feeling it was time to head for the hills.

Now, this guy is what I call a meat and three vegetable kind of guy. He has no interest in spiritual, metaphysical, theory or real science so he has never once read or visited a site with anything to do about Nibiru or other such things.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I had a similar dream some 40 years ago...

There was no second Sun though.

It looked like our star was dying, it was much smaller then normal, maybe third of it's current size.

I seen entire strange city halfway in ruins with incredible amount of detail, in full color and in the same valley my city of birth was ...

I instantly "knew" that it was a very, very distant future.

Sadly, the "serenity" of my surroundings was interrupted by a huge "rain" of fire balls (meteors perhaps) falling from the sky and destroying more of what's left of the city. Soon after I woke up, all confused and in fear ...

It was unforgettable.

I have no idea what it meant, but for sure I would like to know

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   
First of all, it seems somebody is giving theese experiences to you.

Now you have to ask yourself:

1. what new stuff have I started to belive in recently (bvefore theese dreams thing started to happen)
or:
2. have I been involved in any meditation / channeling / ouija boards / other new age hidden danger crap.

A human by him/herself cant do stuff like this unless helped by some other spiritual power.

Again you will have to ask ypourself and figure out this:

Is this spiritual power
- the Holy Spirit ?
OR
- Demonic

there is no other option.

If it is demonic find a beliving christian and ask them to help you get read of it.

Check out Russ Dizdar if you cant find anybody.

If you dont belive me I dont care, and I am not gona try and convince you any further either.

Who has ears to hear let him hear.

Ciao

[edit on 17-5-2009 by randomguy]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
well i ahve read some nibiru stuff but that was months ago. i am not really buying into that.

the only thing about bright things in the sky on my mind is that i cant belive how big and bright venus is in the sky at the moment.

i have been thinking about this a bit.

maybe this is where its coming from who knows.

or maybe its a vision of our future in which a planet becomes our 2nd sun!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

I did not wish to put this here because ATS is well... ATS, but since you have.
One of my major (and recurring dreams) is of the moon breaking up.. and falling to the earth. And another is of tons of meteors falling. Both could be connected.
Moreover I often have precog dreams, so many that I have learned to separate the precog ones from normal dreams. Unfortunately I have yet to get the lottery numbers by the dream
, however they have helped me greatly in business.

And the worst part is that these dreams have the precog sign.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Holy crap this thread freaked me out. I just had a dream about this. In it a second sun as well as two other planets appeared very close to us. Weird.

The weird part of this dream is that when I woke up I thought it really happenend, for like a minute, I belived there was another sun and two planets in our sky. I could still see them. Then I realized it was a dream. I'm a very vivid dreamer and this was one of the realist I have had, besides someone close to me dying.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by lucidclouds]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by lucidclouds]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

i actually think jupiter could sustain a nuclear fission reaction.
Its not entirely known what Jupiter is completely composed of. the centre of that massive gas giant would be gases compressed at a pressure far beyond our comprehension.

with heat comes expansion. pray it doesn't find a spark.

Dae

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A binary star system, absolutely possible! I had a look into this a while back and I found the Binary Research Institute site and thought after reading it that it is very possible that we have two suns.

This page has a nice animated graphic on a model of what it could look like.

I've not dreamt of a second sun but I have had the vivid UFOs filling the sky dream, there was something about the sun but I don't think there was two of 'em.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dae

i can't imagine we'd be around to see the "sheer effect".

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I had this dream of extra planets in the night sky , dont remember seeing an extra sun though as it was at night/early morning.

Its was one of those dreams that I get when I had fallen back to sleep early in the am , it was around 3:30 to 4:40 am as I had to get up to take the dog out to do his thing. I had no sooner fallen back to sleep and I found myself back out side with the dog but only this time I noticed that there were aleast 10 to 15 Planets in the night sky and one was huge, I mean it was like 10 times bigger ( maybe even bigger )then the biggest full moon you have ever seen and had a sort of quilted like texture to it. There were a few smaller planets sort of in groups or clusters which was kinda amasing to look at in itself. The other single planets where not as big as the huge one but still were bigger then the full moon.

The other thing I noticed was that behind the planets ,sort of like a milkly way but only it was brighter and thicker. It was like a large highway/milky way that branched off into 6 to 8 smaller steams I guess you could call them and at the point they branched off from the larger section there were these round sort of things with dark spots on them, sort of like if you had large round rings of each finger near the knuckes.

Also there were people I had not seen for like 30 years out side my "apartment building" ( I live in a single family home ) I was shaking their hands and one guy was crying, I was like , its ok there is nothing to be afraid of its normal. Then I went back into the house to tell my wife and shes like go back to sleep / she wouldnt get up . I started looking through some books to "prove" to her this was something that was forseen / meant to happen. Then the dream ends.

I have no idea what it means or doesnt mean but I can tell you it was the most visally stuning dream I have even had , and like I said I forced myself to stay awake and remember it the best I could as I like my sleep more then I like remembering my dreams lol , untill this one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join