It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Killer Chip" patent denied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

After subcutaneous implantation, the chip would send out encrypted radio waves that would be tracked by satellites to confirm the person’s identity and whereabouts. An alternate model chip could reportedly release a poison into the carrier if he or she became a security risk.

article here

This kind of seems like a scary invention and denying the patent does not make me feel any more safe. I am sure someone will patent it somewhere and if not, who cares, they exist now. What is to stop them from being used? What is the next step in this? I can imagine all babies being implanted at birth not too far away.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by evil incarnate

Just because they don't get a patent may not mean that it won't be manufactured. The scary thing is that the technology is there. Governments are watching and they may just buy this technology. A scary thought. Good find!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Oh, the elite will just love this technology. Simply, implant at birth as a tracking device, for safety of course. But then, when they disagree with a post on ATS just push a button and no more problem for the elite.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The only reason for a patent, is they want royalties. Obviously the thing was not granted a patent like so many things, as its already been developed and is under national security unbrella, probably.

I am sure they have gone alot further than this, like we all do here. But the fact they are even talking about this stuff is bizarre, putting it out there.

I wonder if the top scientists and spiees who work for the government already have these things.

I remember icke a few years back saying a scientist had some bizarre thing attached to his body to make sure he worked for the government. Who knows if that was true, but heck it is possible.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I am most of all concerned about the mental health of the people who invent these things.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is a Saudi invention, where it's legal to kill political dissidents. They were seeking to patent it in Germany, which, disturbingly enough, they seem to have figured it was the most likely western state to offer the patent. That Germany didn't means the design is out there and anyone can make it without paying royalties.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The chip goes hay wire in some and they die anyway. Would they term it necessary malfunction?

Ama

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
reply to post by evil incarnate

Just because they don't get a patent may not mean that it won't be manufactured.

I understand and that is why I put it up here. Just applying for a scary patent is not the scary part, it is that someone thought this up and developed it in the first place that scares me. Thanks for all these nice responses anyhow.

If anyone else has heard or read any more or anything different then please add it as I am certain that from my vantage point in the U.S. I do not get to see as much as people in Germany or Iran might know about this.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

The only reason for a patent, is they want royalties.

True, but there have also been instances where Patent requests have been submitted only to be confiscated by the Pentagon due to "national security" issues.

Pentagon and stolen patents

I am sure they don't just lay dormant but are actively used. What about this? If the US government or Saudi Government decides to manufacture themselves no one would be able to fight it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
The thing that seems scary about this to me is that we can all be certain it has been tested which means that it is already in use. They just do not 'own' it. The future is a scary place.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Who wants a chip implant now?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by junglejake

This is a Saudi invention, where it's legal to kill political dissidents.

Do you have a source for this info?

I'd like to hear more...

Thanks

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
this is just a strange story. i cant really think of a situation in which the government could use this unless an agent is captured and is being tortured for info

top topics

join