It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guatemala in uproar after lawyer predicts own murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Guatemala in uproar after lawyer predicts own murder

u.tv

Rodrigo Rosenberg, a middle-aged Guatemalan lawyer, has become an unlikely YouTube star in macabre circumstances. In a video recorded last Friday at the offices of a friend, he sits behind a desk and talks at the camera for 15 minutes.

"If you are hearing this message," Rosenberg begins, "unfortunately, it is because I have been murdered by the president's private secretary, Gustavo Alejos, and his partner, Gregorio Valdez, with the approval of Álvaro Colom
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Rodrigo Rosenberg , a Guatemalan lawyer, saw the writing on the wall when one of his clients who was involved with drug money laundering programmes run by the first lady was murdered.Knowing his life was in danger he made a video revealing all in the case he was murdered. www.youtube.com... Which has sent Guatemala in a uproar demanding for the resignation of president Colom.

u.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Which has sent Guatemala in a uproar demanding for the resignation of president Colom.

You have to be proud of people who are willing to stand up against their president and call for his resignation. I wish that happened more in America, not necessarily with presidents but political figures in general. Sure people call for impeachment but it’s usually over worthless political issues while they ignore atrocities.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by L.HAMILTON

Wow, I hadn't heard of this. My grandmother is from Guatemala, I'll bet she hasn't . of this either. Big up to Rodrigo Rosenberg for having the courage to follow his intuition to make the video and make it known. It's terrible he had to die though.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
If another civil war erupts in Guatemala, you can be expecting a lot of illegal Guatemalans making a run to the northern border.

I really would love it if they could oust Colom.

new topics

top topics

join