Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

UK mystery, as cars behave oddly.....why??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I was just reading this news article about how in certain areas of London, cars electrical systems went wacko.......cars would not start, and alarm systems were just going off.....people were forced to push the car off to the side of streets and call for tow trucks.

This all sounded like a HAARP test to me, being that it was effecting vehicle electrical systems and HAARP is known to blare out ELM waves when the button pushers choose to make it so. This was my first thought when I read the article.....

www.gazettelive.co.uk...

MAYBE it was just UFO's nearby, yet no serious sightings reported.............but I think HAARP is a more likely suspect.

If NOT HAARP....what do you think it was?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

This is very interesting...scary as well. I am not sure what to make of this story, but thanks for posting it!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Can you explain how and why a HAARP test would effect cars electrical systems?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I wonder if we have any ATS members who were effected by this??

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
interesting story. thanks for this. i guess we may see more and more of this sort of thing as we become even more dependant on computer technology for everything in our lives!!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
unless some set off a mini nuke haarp is only way i know to get a emp

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
This all sounded like a HAARP test to me, being that it was effecting vehicle electrical systems and HAARP is known to blare out ELM waves when the button pushers choose to make it so.

And what previous verified HAARP tests are you determining this on? Actually, wasn't this on a Doctor Who episode in which aliens were preparing to invade Earth? That seems as, if not more, plausible than a 'HAARP test'.

Originally posted by hounddoghowlie
unless some set off a mini nuke haarp is only way i know to get a emp

Didn't you watch the remake of the movie 'Ocean's Eleven'?

[edit on 5/16/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well Chad.......
I 'think' that it was created to emanate ELM fields, and I would think such field testing would likely be directed at other electrical fields, to shut them down or mess them up. I get these ideas from all the background reading I have done on WHAT those folks of HAARP are probably up to. I wouldn't be surprised one bit if they have worked out a special type of pulse that would interact negatively with our cars, as this would in effect strand many people in any given situation.
I would tend to think that newer cars would be more susceptible to such ELM pulsations than older ones. It would make SENSE that TPTB would want to be able to stop us from going places we want to go in SIT X and I bet they have planned for this and are testing.

Now I put the word 'think' inside marks because I am basing this on my own ideas, from what I have learned about the capabilities of said HAARP.... and I could always be wrong, as maybe the sources were not as pure as hoped.

Last week I was brought wide awake in the middle of the night to hear a strange buzzing sound.....sounded like the worlds biggest wasp nest hovering right above my house...........and while I was outside listening to this HAARP came to mind as a possible culprit.....I even wrote a post about my nighttime adventure....THEN I ran into an Aussie in the ATS chat room who experienced much the same thing, and was frightened by it, much like I was.....very strange doings indeed.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

I have a question on this subject, since others have done more research than I.

Wouldn't HAARP also affect airplanes, trains, home electronics as well?

Am I correct in assuing that this 'HAARP' is based above the Arctic Circle and is designed to propogate off of the upper layers of the atmosphere? If so, how can it be targeted accurately?

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I thought HAARP directed high frequency radio waves 300km up in the sky, not at one little lane in the UK. I also thought EMP's would completely disable an electrical system, not render it inoperable for a short while.

Is there even a HAARP facility in the UK? And if so is it near Stockton, after all such a 'weapon' would need line of site for it to work right?

Another thing that kind of eliminates HAARP is the frequencies.

Car remotes use a frequency range of 300-400 MHz whereas HAARP would come in around the 3 and 30 MHz range.

The two don't match.

[edit on 16/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WW.........Im not sure I can fully answer all your questions really....as some of those same questions come to my mind as well.

But I have been lead to believe that HAARP can be extremely focused on very specific targets.......and this is why I was saying I think that newer design cars would be more suspect in being involved in this than older ones, as TPTB would somehow devise the design of the newer vehicles electrical systems be receptive to such pulsations. I doubt that if they wanted to test out automobiles that planes and trains would automatically be included in such a test.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This sounds like the effects of a strong electromagnet pulse (EMP). Nuclear blasts emit a hell of a dandy EMP and they'd have the exact same effect. But lightning bolts also emit an EMP. I wonder if there were any electrical storms going on.

I'd seriously doubt it had anything to do with HAARP.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

On second thought, about two years ago I heard of this same thing happening in a major city but I forget which one. It was American or Canadian but I just can't recall where it was. I'm gettin' old I guess.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Albertarocks]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I am not the designer, nor am I affiliated with HAARP in any way....I don't have all the answers here......I am POSING a question and seeking answers
(please note the OP)
I find it rather curious that posters on this thread are tossing questions at me as IF I were the CEO & designer of the HAARP installation.

I also think there is another one, besides the one up in Alaska......I clearly recall seeing this when Google earth was fresh and new and not fully blurred out yet.....does anyone else recall this?
We could see it for a while, then it went blurry as Google earth does, in order to hide such things....so there is nothing I can offer as proof.
Maybe members here who have been here a while as I have will recall this as well??

Well...so what do you propose might have been the cause of all the vehicle electrical issues in that area?

Its is just that HAARP was my suspect in this....I would like to hear what others think.....I wonder what the weather was like the night this before this happened.

Never once have I read anywhere that HAARP needs line of site in order to operate.....Ive read it can be directed anywhere to very specific targets anywhere on, or inside the planet.....or under the seas.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I was just trying to work out what would make you believe HAARP was to blame that's all.

As to what could have caused it? Who knows, obviously something very localised.

It could be, as suggested in the article you posted a change in satellites at the University Hospital nearby or a mobile phone tower interfering.

[edit on 17/5/09 by Chadwickus]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
OIC..............good question really.

My mind just immediately went to HAARP doing some oddball test that would cause this, because of all the VERY STRANGE things I have read that it can and might do. They are 'up to something' and I do not think it will be for the betterment of mankind....

Im going to remove 'possible HAARP test' from the title of this thread as now I am seeing that I myself, seem to be claiming that I KNOW it was them...my bad.

Chad...your 'Bronze' award looks super awesome with your avatar....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Albertarocks
This sounds like the effects of a strong electromagnet pulse (EMP). Nuclear blasts emit a hell of a dandy EMP and they'd have the exact same effect. But lightning bolts also emit an EMP. I wonder if there were any electrical storms going on.

On second thought, about two years ago I heard of this same thing happening in a major city but I forget which one. It was American or Canadian but I just can't recall where it was. I'm gettin' old I guess.

This it?

www.homelandstupidity.us...

Military radios kill garage door openers
By Michael Hampton
Posted: December 3, 2006 4:09 am

If you have a remote controlled garage door opener, you may need to get it replaced, and soon, before the military rolls out its new Land Mobile Radios which interfere with them.

One year ago today I told you about the Land Mobile Radio system, which the Department of Defense is rolling out in order to use radio spectrum more efficiently. The radios use frequencies between 380 and 399 MHz, frequencies which are licensed to DoD but which many garage door openers also use for their remote controls.

When the radio system is in use, garage door openers in the area will fail intermittently, or just stop working entirely, as has happened in Ottawa, Ontario, and most recently, in Colorado Springs, Colo.

The Cheyenne Mountain Air Station, which houses the North American Aerospace Defense Command, tested the system last week, interfering with garage door openers all across the area. "They have turned it off to be good neighbors," Air Force Capt. Tracy Giles told the Associated Press.

In general, effects from the transmissions would be felt only within 10 miles, but the Colorado Springs signal is beamed from atop 6,184-foot Cheyenne Mountain, which likely extends the range.

Holly Strack, who lives near the entrance to the facility, said friends in the neighborhood all had the same problem.

"I never thought my garage door was a threat to national security," she said. - Associated Press

The system has also been tested at Eglin Air Force Base, Fla.; the Defense Distribution Depot Susquehanna near New Cumberland, Pa.; and Ft. Detrick, Md., resulting in thousands of complaints, according to a 2005 Government Accountability Office report (PDF).

If the Air Force is unable to resolve the interference by retuning their system, homeowners would have to replace their garage door openers with devices that use different frequencies. Under Federal Communications Commission rules, unlicensed devices such as garage door openers must accept any interference received from licensed users of a frequency.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl

Originally posted by Albertarocks

This it?

www.homelandstupidity.us...

Military radios kill garage door openers
By Michael Hampton
Posted: December 3, 2006 4:09 am

If you have a remote controlled garage door opener, you may need to get it replaced, and soon, before the military rolls out its new Land Mobile Radios which interfere with them.

I kinda don't think that was it, although the story you posted happened in both Canada and USA. Maybe that's why I couldn't quite recall which country it happened in... it happened in both. But the story I'm recalling (inside a fog) had a lot of car alarms going off all over the city. I've seen some extremely wild lightning storms up here that not only set car alarms off, it was setting cars on fire. lol

No, the incident I'm trying to recall had no explanation since there were no electrical storms in the area that day. In your story, it's the cops playing with more toys so that isn't the story I'm thinking of. But thanks for the story. It's interesting.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
HARRP

People assign a whole load of stuff to HARRP - most of them have highly overactive imaginations and assign it almost mythical capabilities, from changing the weather to causing earthquakes.

The site page is there, the coordinates for the site are there, and details of what they do on the site are there. 99% of what you see written about HARRP is science fiction IMHO.

As for this event - its unusual. Possibly some localised event with microwaves disrupting the CPU's in the vehicles/remotes? I do wonder if some kind of security surveillance sweep/transport of materials overnight could cause this kind of thing?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

It seems that page isn't loading but there is also THIS page that has a lot of info.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I have a feeling that we have lost touch with our gods/godesses because of computers.

And we have lost touch with each other because of cell phones etc.

I think that we have to find each other for the world to survive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join